Can you see anything? FRER.

This isn't like you missed your period. You had multiple positives so at one point you were pregnant and you should have bled by now.

They're crazy wanting you to wait 3 months! Like dobby said, it isn't like you simply missed your period. I can understand them wanting things to take their course naturally, but 3 months sounds a little insane after getting positive tests. Sure, it could have just been a faulty test, but I would think you would want to be sure since you still aren't bleeding!

I know I'm just as confused as everyone else! She basically said that it's probably stress related and to basically wait a few more weeks. Maybe my body is just going to skip this cycle and start next month? Idk...I don't think it's stress related because even when I was stressed about being pregnant again so soon, I accepted it and even decided we actually want to try for a 3rd. So I don't see how that could delay anything?

Dobby, I'm so iffy about temping lol. My 7mo sleeps with me at the last stretch of sleep and we don't always get up at the same time every morning so I couldn't really do that. I'm used to OPKs, CM and cervix checks lol

Awww yeah it's not as reliable with a young one. =\. So what are your thoughts? I'm just not loving these painful cramps and the positive then negative. It just seems so irresponsible they aren't doing more.

Ugh I have no idea. I'm upset they're not seeing me sooner and not wanting to do another blood draw. But all of my tests for the last week have been negative so I don't know. Maybe it was a super early chemical and it just really f'd up my cycle? It's almost like my body is trying to start but isn't able to yet or something? The last few nights I've felt exactly like I do when AF is coming so maybe it's gearing up for next cycle/a super late period?

My concern is a cyst. A large enough cyst can produce trace amounts of hcg and pregnancy symptoms. Or that you haven't passed what you need to in order to move on to the next cycle. It's so bizarre to me that they can refuse to see you. I understand refusing tests but refusal to see your patient for a reasonable request just seems highly unethical

Hm. I'm not sure it would be a cyst. Aren't they supposed to be really painful? I had a friend who got them all the time and she was always in pain. And as of right now all of my tests are negative. No faint positives or anything.

Hm. I'm not sure it would be a cyst. Aren't they supposed to be really painful? I had a friend who got them all the time and she was always in pain. And as of right now all of my tests are negative. No faint positives or anything.

Jumping in after reading your thread (I'm a poas addict), but can you email your doctor directly? Sometimes the communication between office staff, nurses, and the doctor becomes blurred. The doctor might not actually be aware of the positive tests, which is why they are saying stress. My doctor responds to certain emails personally, so you get a direct answer from her (she said it's just easier for her, and I LOVE it). Keep updating and gl with everything!

Thanks for responding! But sadly no I can't email just him directly :( I have to go through his medical assistant for all questions and appointment requests

That's so frustrating! I hope you get answers, or at least a new cycle, soon! You can always request a progesterone prescription to get af to come.

I might ask them at my next appt if it's not here by then. That's why I was hoping to be seen sooner because I want to get my cycle back on track so I can start tracking my ovulation

Ugh, this waiting is awful! I can only imagine how aggravating it is for you. Maybe call again in a few days if nothing starts and see if they can move your appointment up to next week? I think given the circumstances I'd pester them a bit more to be seen. Just in case something is wrong, I'd rather be safe than sorry with wanting to TTC soon. :hugs:

My cyst varied pain wise. The worst one had cramps but nothing painful. I was just miserable and sick all the time. Can you book for something else then bring it up while you are in the room with a doctor? He has to, by medical code, help you with anything issue you bring up to his face. That's why they have clerks and secretaries and nurses check you in as a barrier for doctors.

What someone said about being unable to pass everything, this is what concerns me. Stress can't turn a pregnancy test positive so I think it's naive and slightly silly for the nurse to suggest this is simply stress related. Like others said you must have been pregnant at some point, and if everything else is now negative then my worry would be that things happen and nature takes its course properly because that's obviously a risk to your health if it doesn't. I think they should be seeing you sooner to make sure everything is as it should be

Ugh, this waiting is awful! I can only imagine how aggravating it is for you. Maybe call again in a few days if nothing starts and see if they can move your appointment up to next week? I think given the circumstances I'd pester them a bit more to be seen. Just in case something is wrong, I'd rather be safe than sorry with wanting to TTC soon. :hugs:

I was thinking about that but I honestly don't think they're going to do anything. She was super adamant about not seeing me any earlier than the end of the month :/

My cyst varied pain wise. The worst one had cramps but nothing painful. I was just miserable and sick all the time. Can you book for something else then bring it up while you are in the room with a doctor? He has to, by medical code, help you with anything issue you bring up to his face. That's why they have clerks and secretaries and nurses check you in as a barrier for doctors.

I can maybe just say I've been getting cramping and no period and see what they say? That's a good idea...lol. I might try calling this week and see.

What someone said about being unable to pass everything, this is what concerns me. Stress can't turn a pregnancy test positive so I think it's naive and slightly silly for the nurse to suggest this is simply stress related. Like others said you must have been pregnant at some point, and if everything else is now negative then my worry would be that things happen and nature takes its course properly because that's obviously a risk to your health if it doesn't. I think they should be seeing you sooner to make sure everything is as it should be

I know I couldn't believe she said it was related to stress and that I was never pregnant. I got a positive DIGITAL test lol. They just turned negative really quickly. Two days after I got my positive test is when I went for my blood test and all of my tests were stark white negative by then.

Hugs I hope they see you soon :(. You said you are opking in the meanwhile just in case though?

Yeah I started today but I'm running out and my new batch won't get here until Friday :cry: As of right now they've all been super duper light. Barely a hint of a line

I hope you can get an appointment soon! Sometimes I just don't get why they take things so lightly. Don't they realize there are other things that can be going wrong in a situation like this? It's not like they don't get to bill insurance, so I don't get why they refuse to see you. Why would a person lie about having a positive pregnancy test? If that's what they're assuming, it makes no sense at all. I mean, it's not like they're your baby daddy or something ridiculous like that, so why would you be making it up?

LOL my baby daddy :rofl:

So I called and asked for a sooner appointment. I keep getting cramPs and my stomach is just so off. The receptionist put me in a spot for this Friday (thank goodness!) but I still have to talk to the drs assistant before she can confirm the appointment. I'm just going to tell her that I shouldn't be getting bad cramps for a week now but still no bleeding.

Ham it up to get passed the assistant. Do not take no for an answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"