Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

Babylovedream - It sure is!!! And it all happened VERY quickly. We decided we were ready to stop preventing and BOOM... preggers in a couple weeks! :o) It still hasn't sunken in. I don't think it will until I have a scan. :)

awe...i love this group... :)

SASKATCHEWAN ladies... where in sask do you live? i'm in sask as well...i live in estevan. :thumbup:

Hey, i live in saskatchewan, i'm in Saskatoon!

See above! ;)

oh lol I see it now :D everyone is in Toronto it seems :(

Not me, far from it- BC!

One day my husband and I are going to do a cross Canada trip, would love to see the rest of it!

I'm in BC too!!
I'd also love to do a cross Canada trip as would my OH -- Maybe we'll all become buddies and go road tripping/ camping across the country together someday as one giant extended playdate? Hehe!

I'm in northern northern Alberta ... Where the sky is light till midnight and it's daylight again by 4 am :). Lucky us hey? Just imagine the writer where there's only four hours of light during the day. Lol.

Big news!! We will be movin back to the coast of BC when I'm 33 weeks. Back to my home town to be close to family I'm so excited but nervous to leave my career. Hopefully it all works out!

awe...i love this group... :)

SASKATCHEWAN ladies... where in sask do you live? i'm in sask as well...i live in estevan. :thumbup:

I'm 10 min from Saskatoon! Moving next week to a small town 2.5 hours west of here.

Hey Medic,
All that beautiful skies talk make us Ontarian ladies feel jealous!!!!
That's big news that you're moving closer to your family! Lucky girl! Hopefully the one year mat leave will help you transition smoothly into a new job!
I meant to ask, do you want to know baby's sex or want to play on team yellow? I myself do not have the patience required to wait for surprises!! Ask my parents how hard it was for them to keep me away from my christmas gifts ahead of the actual day!! :headspin:

I'm in northern northern Alberta ... Where the sky is light till midnight and it's daylight again by 4 am :). Lucky us hey? Just imagine the writer where there's only four hours of light during the day. Lol.

Big news!! We will be movin back to the coast of BC when I'm 33 weeks. Back to my home town to be close to family I'm so excited but nervous to leave my career. Hopefully it all works out!

I'm still on the fence on learning the gender ahead of time. I like the idea of the surprise... but would also like to customize a nursery.... time will tell.

I was SURE i didn't want to learn the gender, before I got pregnant, now theres no way I can wait hahaha!

I'm still planning on doing a completely gender neutral nursery, its going to be green and grey :) I know its early to be planning this much, but I have so many craft/sewing projects planned, i can barely contain my excitement!

For all those fellow Torontonians that know where this even is, I am from Georgina (30 min north of Newmarket)!

Welcome newbies!

Welcome to the new mommies, glad to have you join the group.

Congrats on the boy Jaz! From what I can remember that was what you were hoping for?

Welcome back Medic - BC is happy to have you home! There's no other place I'd rather be than out here. You'll find it much easier to have family around after baby arrives too.

Just set up our little girl's room with her big girl bed last night and after a good cry (hormones + seeing how quickly they grow = one sad mommy) I realized that at least I'm lucky enough to be doing this all again with baby #2. Next step will be the baby's room which hubby has convinced me we can have finished in the next few weeks. After that there'll be washing newborn clothes that have been sitting in boxes for the last 3 years and then waiting... can't believe 3rd tri is just around the corner!

Haha I went on a road trip up to Alberta and then across to Whitehorse back in June of 2010 and remember taking photos of the "night" sky at 11pm, Midnight and 1am as well... Never thought I'd be so "glad" to see nothing because it was too dark LOL

What part of the coast are you guys moving back to? :)

we knew for sure we wanted to know the gender. I just wanted to stop referring to baby as "it", lol! And also it is our first...i don't think we'll need to know the gender for the next one.

I would love to see all Canada's provinces. I've lived in Ottawa most of my life (and I love love this city) but I have seen most of Ontario and Quebec many times. DH and I also did an Eastern Canada road trip two years ago and I absolutely loved the east coast, esepcially Prince Edward Island and Halifax. We've also been to Victoria and Vancouver a few times as well as we have close friends living there. I've never seen the prairies or the northern territories though....some day

I'm from PEI but have lived in and around Toronto since I was 11. It's a really great city... especially if you are a foodie like me. :)

My next big Canadian adventures will take me to Newfoundland and Alberta... two places I am dying to explore.

Ahhh.... it's nice to think about non-baby things for a couple of mins. Except now my mind as wandered to strapping baby to my chest and exploring together. :)

I'm in Saskatchewan, I love my province! One of my favorite cities to visit is Toronto. There is so much to do and see there. I just love it!

I think a cross Canada trip would be amazing! I'd love to see PEI and Newfoundland.

I'm heading to BC in a week, I haven't been there for a long time.

We live in a beautiful country!

it IS quite nice to talk about something else than baby for a change I agree :)

We never made it to Newfoundland when we visited the east coast. We ran outta time and the ferry schedule was all messed up. I would love to visit one day though. East coast was amazing for food...everything is so fresh (now I'm getting hungry).

I loved BC due to the short distance between beach and mountains. I'm a huge fan of the mountains as I was born near (and spent my childhood) them and always feel an attachment.

Each province has its own unique beauty...we do live in a great country :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->