Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

Good luck Shadowy! Can't wait to hear the big news!

Good luck Shadowy Lady!!! Looking forward to updates and pics.

hi ladies,

My daughter was born on August 24th (4 days before EDD). I'm so in love Labour was short thankfully and no tears/stitching required. I managed it all naturally with just water. Here's the birth story:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1150365-sofia-calysta-positive-natural-birth-story.html

And a pic:

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Shadow_lover123-2008/August%202012/sofia1.jpg

Congrats ShadowLady you must be soo proud :) Wishing you and your family all the best

awe...what a cute girl!!!!!!! ...and what a nice swaddling sack...! where did you buy that one?

congratulations on your new family addition!!!

She's gorgeous! Way to go on te birth, sounds like you kicked butt :):) Congratulations!

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations.

Thank you all ladies. Wishing you all a happy and healthy deliver and baby as well. This truly was the most amazing experience of my life
awe...what a cute girl!!!!!!! ...and what a nice swaddling sack...! where did you buy that one?

congratulations on your new family addition!!!

Thank you :) it's called a Woombie and she loves it! Babies are so peaceful when they're swaddled and the Woombie is a great design in terms of ease of use, how stretchy it is...you can order it online or google stores around you. I bought it from Belly Laughs here in Ottawa

Congrats Shadowy on a beautiful little girl! How long were you in the hospital for?

Congrats!! She's so beautiful & peaceful looking! I'm really glad you had a good labour & delivery!

Congrats on your lovely lady!! What did you name her??
Thank you! Her name is Sofia Calysta :)

Congrats Shadowy on a beautiful little girl! How long were you in the hospital for?

Thanks! Not long actually. Had her at 12:45 am and left the hospital at 3 am. It was a straight forward delivery do once the midwives were happy with how me and Sofia were doing they gave us the ok to go home. DH and I slept in our bed that night, nothing better :)

That's amazing, how nice to go home that quickly! Are you BFing?

Ya she took the boob as soon as she was born and placed on my chest...what an amazing feeling:cloud9: She's been bf's since and she's been pretty good at it. Now she's 5 days old and feeds every couple of hours with some cluster feeding in the afternoon

I am feeling LO kick consistently now (especially if i slouch)!! I love this feeling!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->