Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

medic76097: LOVE the pics!! So exciting!!! Yay!

Hi there ladies,
So I wanted to update you on our scan visit yesterday afternoon! I was SOOO nervous ! They had told me to drink 1l of water and not pee so it was excruciating! The ultrasound tech was nice, and was trying to make me feel at ease. And on first try, there was our little bean! With a heart beating so fast I could see it with my own eyes. DH and I were so moved and I started crying! I swear little bean tried to say hi to me (the tech said the bean moved something)! Anyway, viability was confirmed and all seem well. His HB rate is 165 at 8 weeks and three days, the doctor said she was very pleased with that!
She also prescribed Diclectin for my nausea and I started taking it last night and this morning I am able to eat something! So all is well and I am over the moon!
:flower::dohh:

I'm so happy to hear your good news! You just must be so elated!!! :happydance:

Just saw this thread, nice to see a bunch of Canadian ladies here!

Where did you conceive your babes? Just at home (lame and boring)

Were you planning to become pregnant? Yes, we have been together for 12 years and thought if we want to have kids, we better start now before it's too late. So I stopped taking my birth control pills after been taking them continuously for 12 years and to my surprise we were pregnant within two months.

What did you do to celebrate your positive pregnancy test? Nothing really, took a while for it to sink in, I really didn't think it would happen so fast.

Do you have any preferences on gender? Well, we know it's a girl, but I think I would have been happy with either

:wave:

OH OH OH OH And I have Goo's First Pictures to show off!!!
DH was so excited!! We saw a great little heartbeat and we are measuring exactly perfect! You can see the umbilical cord going toward the top of one of them too. We even got a little wiggle from Goo!:thumbup:
Great pictures Medic!!!
I need someone to tell me how exactly to post a picture on here!!! My U/S is in 2.5 weeks!

Love the pics Medic, thanks for sharing.

Glad to hear most of you ladies are feeling better!

Where did you conceive your babes? in our bed, during baby's nap time when our older two were at school.

Were you planning to become pregnant? Not in the least. Not planned at all. Our other 3 were fertility med babies and I don't normally O with out fertility meds. This is God's plan for us, not our plan for us.

What did you do to celebrate your positive pregnancy test? Nothing. I was shocked, my hubby asked if it was an April fools joke... It was April 12th.

Do you have a preference on gender? No, not all... But I do want to find out. If we are having a boy we are pretty much set clothing wise. If it is a girl we have nothing at all!

I am starting to get over the shock, maybe it is the increasing morning sickness that is getting worst and worst that is putting this into reality for me. I had an early scan because I honestly didn't know how far along I was. I went off BC pills in November and never got AF after that (I have PCOS, so I am used to no AF when not on fertility meds or BC pills) so was hoping I was farther along than only 4w,6d at my scan. Wouldn't it have been lovely to have skipped my first trimester altogether. Alas, not that lucky. This is #4 for us and I am just starting to get over the shock and it is starting to become reality and getting excited and scared at the same time.

Love the pics Medic, thanks for sharing.

Glad to hear most of you ladies are feeling better!

We need to see bump pictures!!

Actually, everyone should start showing off their bump. I haven't found mine yet and havent gained any weight yet either. Lucky me!!

I want my bump to start showing soon so I can believe this is real! But considering how little I eat and how much weight I have lost, that might take a while! :nope:

We need to see bump pictures!!

Actually, everyone should start showing off their bump. I haven't found mine yet and havent gained any weight yet either. Lucky me!!

I want my bump to start showing soon so I can believe this is real! But considering how little I eat and how much weight I have lost, that might take a while! :nope:

I lost 15lbs in the first tri, and didnt have a noticable bump for quite awhile. But now in third tri I have made up for lost time, I'm 10lbs over my pre pregnancy weight and there is no denying the bump now!!!

Okay, here it is, the most recent photo of my tum-tum. (please bear in mind this is at the end of the day and was actually 16 weeks 4 days) Oh, and I never brush my little girls hair this way. She had just gotten out of the tub and ready for bed and my hubby likes to brush her hair like Donald Trump when he gives her a bath. It's so embarrassing. :wacko:

All right, bring on the other bumps! :happydance:

Don't leave me hanging out there ladies...:oops:

Attachments

• IMGP0760.jpg
    IMGP0760.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13
Cute!!!

I will post something at about 16 weeks, it is really not very flattering right now lol.

So beautiful! I think bumps look better around this time of pg.
And your girl is cuter than Donald Trump for sure :)

Okay, here it is, the most recent photo of my tum-tum. (please bear in mind this is at the end of the day and was actually 16 weeks 4 days) Oh, and I never brush my little girls hair this way. She had just gotten out of the tub and ready for bed and my hubby likes to brush her hair like Donald Trump when he gives her a bath. It's so embarrassing. :wacko:

All right, bring on the other bumps! :happydance:

Don't leave me hanging out there ladies...:oops:

Morning ladies. I have been thinking that I've been really bloated for the last few days and I realized this morning that it's actually a little baby bump!! I think it's here to stay now. I've been getting days here and there where it's more obvious but it goes away the next day. DH is loving it already. We are almost back in my hometown and we are telling family today. Hope everything goes well! Wish me luck!! I'll post the video in a few days :). Have a great Saturday ladies

Hello Canadian Moms :flower:
I'm 37 weeks pregnant almost done 3 more weeks:happydance::happydance:

Ugh, had a tiny bit of red blood when I wiped earlier today... :( Nothing since thank goodness, (even after a bm - TMI!). I still can't shake the feeling of impending doom though.

I am sorry Juless, I know the feeling! I would not worry too much though since the bleeding was light and short! Any cramping? call the doctor tomorrow to get things checked! i has a scare a few weeks ago like that but it didn't last long! good luck and try stay positive! :hugs:

Ugh, had a tiny bit of red blood when I wiped earlier today... :( Nothing since thank goodness, (even after a bm - TMI!). I still can't shake the feeling of impending doom though.

Try not to be too stressed out about it! I had spotting for a week around week 10, turned out to be nothing and I am still pregnant at 32 weeks.

Hey ladies,

Can I join?

My name is Lindsay, 27...DH is 29 from Toronto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->