Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

OK so I ended up taking a 14 week bump pic, so may as well share! Still looking a bit like a pudgy middle, but I can tell the difference!

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
Nice baby bump :)

I can't wait till thats me heehee

Welcome new moms!

Gaiagirl-thank you for adding your bump pic, I was feeling so alone! I see a baby there but totally know what you mean about this stage... sort of in between. You look fantastic!

Getting excited over here for my ultrasound appt on Monday. Can't believe I'll be nearly halfway through :cry: After the doctor's on Tuesday we can really start to get organized here and start on the baby room. So far all we've got done is the paint and I pulled out the old car seat on the weekend and cleaned it up. (I needed it for babysitting more than for baby preparation but it's one more thing off the list.) Still stuck on strollers, I'm undecided if I should get a double which I'm guessing I'll only use for about 6 months or if I should go with a single and buggy board. The new bedroom furniture is being ordered next week and then all that's left is washing baby clothes and getting diapers. Was leaning towards cloth as it was what I wanted to use last time but they didn't make premie ones then and by the time Olivia could fit in them she was already 5 months old. We ended up using disposables. Other than that I think we just need to get a bag packed and wait out the hot, hot summer. How are everyone else's plans going?

Welcome new moms!

Gaiagirl-thank you for adding your bump pic, I was feeling so alone! I see a baby there but totally know what you mean about this stage... sort of in between. You look fantastic!

Getting excited over here for my ultrasound appt on Monday. Can't believe I'll be nearly halfway through :cry: After the doctor's on Tuesday we can really start to get organized here and start on the baby room. So far all we've got done is the paint and I pulled out the old car seat on the weekend and cleaned it up. (I needed it for babysitting more than for baby preparation but it's one more thing off the list.) Still stuck on strollers, I'm undecided if I should get a double which I'm guessing I'll only use for about 6 months or if I should go with a single and buggy board. The new bedroom furniture is being ordered next week and then all that's left is washing baby clothes and getting diapers. Was leaning towards cloth as it was what I wanted to use last time but they didn't make premie ones then and by the time Olivia could fit in them she was already 5 months old. We ended up using disposables. Other than that I think we just need to get a bag packed and wait out the hot, hot summer. How are everyone else's plans going?

I haven't really done anything in the way of planning for bubs yet. Will probably go crazy after our scan on the 31st. So far all I have is a diaper bag....but that's only because apparently coach makes diaper bags:haha:

waiting to get ultrasounds done seemed to be the longest wait.
I completely agree with the whole hot summer thing!!! Plus 18 is way too hot for me. I'm generatiting enough heat by myself I dont need the help haha.
I'm planning on getting as much fishing in as I can before babe comes :)

Ugh I feel like I need to get my little rant out.

I finally got around to setting up our crib today and what happens?!??! The stupid piece doesnt fit right and now my crib isnt together and I feel very unprepared now as I have to wait for the piece to get fixxed. :nope:

I completely agree with the whole hot summer thing!!! Plus 18 is way too hot for me. I'm generatiting enough heat by myself I dont need the help haha.

I finally got around to setting up our crib today and what happens?!??! The stupid piece doesnt fit right and now my crib isnt together and I feel very unprepared now as I have to wait for the piece to get fixxed. :nope:
That's really to bad... :(

Do you know how long it will be until the piece is fixed???

Well Im hoping in the next two weeks but if not then hopfully before baby comes. Its super stressful right now cause I feel like its never going to get done.

Well Im hoping in the next two weeks but if not then hopfully before baby comes. Its super stressful right now cause I feel like its never going to get done.

Were you planning on having baby sleep in it from day one? Everything will work out for you:hugs:

Were you planning on having baby sleep in it from day one? Everything will work out for you:hugs:

We were hoping to have baby sleep in the crib from day one. I`m hoping to be able to get babe on a good sleeping habbit from the start. I will be feeding and changing baby in babys room at night with just a small night light on from the very begining. We have a baby monitor to put in babys room plus babys door is right next to ours, so I`m not worried about it. I dont want to get used to baby sleeping in our room plus I dont want baby to get used to it either. Also OH is up early for work and so I wont have to worry about being as quiet for him. I`m the one with the `equiptment` so I will be getting up with baby during the work week.

Thank-you! I know it will work out, as everything always works out. I just feel frustraded as we already know baby will be early we just dont know how early.

Hows your pregnancy going so far (question mark)

I cant get my question mark to work, the keyboard switched to the french side and I cant figure out how to fix it.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!

I HATE it when my computer changes my keyboard! Does it all the time! Do you have Windows 7? If so there is a little icon of a keyboard to the left of the date/time in the corner of your screen. Hit it and you'll have a "US" option, that'll take you back to normal. :)

Hi ladies!

I love this thread! My name is Angela, I'm 25 and from Ottawa. This is our first. We conceived the first cycle we tried (so lucky and grateful!) the month after having my copper iud removed. DH thinks its a girl but I expect a boy. I'll be over the moon with either, just wishing for healthy either way!

Hi ladies!

I love this thread! My name is Angela, I'm 25 and from Ottawa. This is our first. We conceived the first cycle we tried (so lucky and grateful!) the month after having my copper iud removed. DH thinks its a girl but I expect a boy. I'll be over the moon with either, just wishing for healthy either way!

Congratulations!!! Why do you expect a boy??

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!

I HATE it when my computer changes my keyboard! Does it all the time! Do you have Windows 7? If so there is a little icon of a keyboard to the left of the date/time in the corner of your screen. Hit it and you'll have a "US" option, that'll take you back to normal. :)

If I'm going to honest with you then I'll have to tell you I have no idea if I have that. Its a laptop and I'm still trying to figure it out haha. OH left on his fishing trip earlier today and doesnt have cell service where he is so I cant get him to fix it like I did last time. haha yes I mess up my keyboard often and still havent figured out how to fix it.

Hi ladies!!
I have a question... Its a bit of an odd one and please dont think that Im a freak lol
I have been having very very violent dreams. I havent had any major calls at work that would account for the dreams, nor have I been stressed or depressed. I have been having dreams about other people/family/my dogs suffering terrible tragic violent deaths... in detail. I hope and think its just due to hormones but its so odd. I dont have thoughts of death when Im awake and I dont fear going to sleep, Im just shocked by the harshness of the dreams... Any one else have the same thing?? Im concerned to tell my doctor in case she thinks that Im at risk and pulls me off the job. Its hard to not have it sound like some sort of post tramatic stress thing or just being a violent person.

Hmmm... I've had many vivid dreams, sometimes they are super scary, like zombie dreams... None super violent since being pregnant though. But super vivid and memorable! I'm thinking it's hormones making your dreams more vivid and possibly unconscious worries being symbolized in that way? Death in dreams does not necessarily symbolize actual death. It could be your minds way of dealing with some subconscious worries about things changing once baby comes, how it will be the "death" of the life your used to and the beginning of something brand new. Just a guess! Death in tarot, and in dreams at times symbolizes the end of something and the start of something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->