Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

very exciting news about Stiina! Thanks for letting us know Amanda :)

I hope the stores aren't to crazy Lisa! I ran to Rabba for a couple of things but it's a small store and never super busy so it wasn't to bad.

We've just been doing stuff around the house, it's been pretty relaxing which is nice :)

Brian had to go back to West Edmonton Mall to get his wallet that he left there. *sigh* And he hit up the Disney store to get some more stocking stuffers, because I didnt realize how big Helena's stocking was.

THEN HE HAS TO GO TO SUPERSTORE.

I weep for him. :rofl:

Then we have to be outta here by 3 to get to my moms by 4. Disaster of a day.

Congratulations Stiina!!!!

And Merry Christmas ladies!!! I hope you all have wonderful days!!!

Awww what an amazing Christmas prezzie! :cloud9: Congrats Stiina! I also love love LOVE the name Stella! It flows really nicely with Simon's name too... :haha: Not that it matters but I like how "these are my children, Simon and Stella" rolls off the tounge. :rofl:

Merry Christmas!!!! We just got back from my parent's house. OH MAN there was so much stuff Claire actually got bored of opening gifts. Spoiled little gaffer that's for sure. :lol: We tried waiting for Santa to come around on the firetruck (the volunteer firefighters in the community where my parents live does it every year) but it was getting really late and we had already skipped her nap to go out there.

Epic tantrum when it was time to leave. P had already left as he works tonight and it took me, my mom AND my dad to get her strapped into her carseat. :rofl:

Glad you had a good time with your parents Tiff :)

And happy to hear Claire was spoiled :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

Soooo excited for Stiina and her family! Stella was a contender when we named Elyse so I have to applaud their taste lol! Congrats!!

Haven't been home from Andrew's dad's for very long but I am overtired and snippy from working until 4am, and I think I just had a little too much of MIL tonight lol. I sound like such a Scrooge but it was their first Christmases single... I wouldn't call it a success having both there

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope to see lots of Facebook pictures this weekend! Xx

Merry Christmas all! Just up with Baby Elliot :) guess he was excited for his first Christmas...or to stare at the light in my room lmao.

Tiff - haaaaaaaaate car seat fights. They are the worst. Luckily H hasn't had one in awhile. Glad lil Clairebear got spoiled! Love ya!

https://xc8.xanga.com/7ea8544b011b9280330372/w223321025.gif​

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I'm currently procrastinating on getting the kiddo up. :rofl: We're going to head over to the restaurant in a bit for some breakfast while we wait for P to get up. Then we're heading out to MIL's. Still not sure if we're going to attempt to skip her nap today or not. :wacko: The only way it worked yesterday is because my Dad literally got down on all fours and played around with her.

That definitely doesn't happen when we're out at MIL's. :haha:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all are having a good day!

Uhh good luck if you try to skip nap twice in a row Tiff :argh: :rofl:

We're having a good day even though Hannah's being a bit err bratty, I think to much excitement + getting a cold + waking up at 1 last night have done her in :haha:

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It was very busy and hectic here but nice. B is now clung to my boob though so I'm thinking it's gonna be a long night with her overtired.

Merry Christmas ladies! :hugs:

And HUGE congrats to Stiina! :) I love the name too, Stella. :cloud9:

I hope everyone had a wonderful day, and the kiddies sleep extra good tonight from being worn out. :haha:

Hannah went down in record time (as of late at least) :shock: I didn't expect it because she was pumped full of sugar :rofl: I told her tomorrow it's back to reality and healthier eating for us all :haha:

Uuuuugh must get back into healthier eating too. :wacko: Not making any resolutions per se, going to try and look at it as a goal rather than a resolution to exercise at least a half hour a day. Doesn't matter what time of the day, but to just do it.

Wish me luck! I abhor any form of exercise. :haha:

good luck! :rofl:

I am going to try to workout 4 times a week from here until as close as I can get to the end of the pregnancy. I'm hoping it's doable because I really really need to! I have gained more than enough weight :blush: :rofl: And I've lost a lot of the toning in my arms and legs I've noticed :(

Good luck!!!
For me, it is a resolution. :blush: As of New Years, no more JUNK! Well, at least no more more than once a week.
I already exercise (as much as I can fit it in) so for me, its the diet thing. I need to start watching it more and I'm giving myself until New Years since there's just too much going on this week. We shall see.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! We had a blast....so much fun watching Alia get excited for her presents :cloud9:

it sounds like everyone had a great day!! We definatley did. J and I got totally spoiled and are wiped.

I ate so much garbage today BLECH. back on JC tomorrow. my exercise tomorrow will be my shopping LOL but i will hit the gym the rest of the week!

Merry Christmas!

My present this year was finally being able to squeeze into pre-pregnancy jeans for the first time! About two months or so ago I couldn't even get them over my hips. I don't really deserve praise because I haven't been working out or anything. ha! I was living out in the country and was terrified of bears (a legitimate fear...they're everywhere out here!) But we just bought a house in town (about the size of Dog River for any Corner Gas fans) so now I want to go for walks with DS in the stroller.

Good luck with all of the diets and plans to work out.
We are having a much more relaxing day today, maybe going to visit one of my relative's homes for a bit, but everything today will be low key. Tomorrow we have FIL's after Christmas dinner which should still be calmer then yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->