Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hope everyone had a merry christmas and got fun boxing day loot!

Brandy wow thats crazy.

Ugh.
It's 4:00 am here and I can't sleep.
Woke up with a sinus cold. Blergh.

Sorry about your stress Brandi - hope everything works out okay.

No Boxing Day shopping here. Not really in the mood this year and there isn't anything we need. I saw a few great xmas decoration sales, but it's hard to get all excited about that stuff on this side of xmas, you know? :) Smart shoppers do and hoard the deals until next year, but .... :shrug: not for me this year.

Sorry to hear that Brandi.

I haven't hit any of the sales either. We hit the Source quickly yesterday so I could buy a cover for my kindle (so I can take it with me to the kiddo's classes) but it wasn't a great deal or anything :rofl:

We got a few sales including a Tassimo that we bought with some Christmas money we received. Other then that it was stuff like windshield washer fluid and wipers. I did get a couple things for B's birthday in the sales at Toy's R Us but nothing major.

Sorry to hear it's come to that Brandi.

Hope you feel better Sarah.

B went on a walking/running spree yesterday and did very well! She still prefers to crawl but is doing very well with the walking and I think we'll have a very busy week with it.

I did the boxing day shopping thing and bought Xmas wrap and decorations for next year!

J is sick and very very clingy. Won't be going to the gym today there is no way she'd let me leave her in the daycare, if they'd even take her with the cold.

I'm going into the mall today to return a few things before my doctor's appointment...

Great job on the walking B!!!

Sara sorry J is so sick :hugs:

Brandi - I'm so sorry to hear about all the stress you're undergoing. :hugs: I think it's great that you stood up for the safety of you and your kids. :thumbup: I hope your OH gets the help he needs.

Tiff & Vickie - I hate working out. I just can't stick to it. But I love walking, hiking, bike-riding etc. This is my first winter out in the prairies (I'm a former Southern-Ontario girl) so I'm a bit afraid to go outside. :blush: We have an old, old exercise bike that I may be forced to use. At least I can watch movies at the same time.

Hi girls! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you feel better Sarah!

I love boxing day shopping, but between being really tight right now and being hugely pregnant AND sick, I passed this year.

Oh and Brandi remember when you said you couldn't imagine carrying an 11lb baby? Well I'm there. Two babies almost 5lbs each, plus an extra placenta and second sac of fluid ... heck I'm probably closer to a 12lb baby now! But 30 days or less and I'll have my body to myself again (except my boobs)

Yeah, I don't know how you're doing it! I still can't imagine.

So, Mike's been contacting me all morning, telling me to leave, threatening me with CAS and all this other silly bullcrap, and that he's not going to get help, so I called CAS myself. I told them the situation, that he's depressed, suicidal, and it's escalating into anger and violence and they told me to call the women's shelter, so I did. I set up an appointment for myself for counselling, and they said they can help him too by setting him up with counselling. I sent him the number and since he knows I'm not taking the crap anymore and now he knows there's no bluff, he's suddenly willing to do counselling. I just wish I didn't have to jump so many hurdles to get him to do it. I told him I'll still give him a divorce, but there's no way in hell I'm giving him the kids until he can prove that he's making an effort to get some help. I just hope he's on the phone now setting up an appointment for himself. I told him to message me back when he has, let me know the date and time so I can take him, and then and only then, will I allow him around the kids.

I know he loves them, but I can't let him keep spiralling downward like this, not in front of the kids. I can't let him hurt the kids.

we might hit up the Eaton Centre tomorrow while we are downtown but it will really depend on the kiddo's mood after the show :lol:

I think if we had a car I'd be more into boxing day sales but it's just a PITA to try to get places on a bus.

Starry--I actually do like working out (or rather I like the benefits :blush:) once I get into it. But I've been off track for so long now that pulling myself back on isn't easy :wacko: I am going to workout today though and have convinced the hubby to workout with me :lol: He hasn't worked out for a much longer time than I! :rofl:

i really like working out too. i just don't like working out at home. i love to run outside and even enjoy lifting weights at the gym. i wish J was easier to leave at the gym daycare so i could go more often, but she's sick right now and wont let me out of her sight. im gonna see if my mom will watch her tonight so i can go, but i bet she'll cry most of the time.

I hope your mom can watch J so you can go Sara :)

I hate running :rofl: Really hate running.

Me: Do you guys miss Daddy?
Isaiah: I don't want my Dad anymore.

Really, REALLY sad when your 3 year old says that. I really hope he comes to his senses and gets some help so he can see clearly what he's doing to these kids. :cry:

Brandi - Sorry you're going through that. :( That would break my heart to hear one of my kids say that. :cry:

i just popped in to see how you were doing. im really sorry to hear you are still sick. and glad to hear your still pregnant :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->