Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

If it makes you feel better wendy, Peyton has all of a sudden decided he is a man now and prefers to spend time with his daddy :D

Happy 3rd Birthday Simon!!!!!!!!!

happy birthday Simon!

J is pretty independent which is nice. but defo has her clingy days/moments. Yesterday Tim had her for a minute while i put on my shoes and i took her from him to put her in her snow suit and she pushed me away to go to him... made his day! he was so happy cause usually she prefers me LOL

we've been so busy catching up from xmas. and its almost new years already. im kinda excited for the holidays to be over!

however im not looking forward to how busy the gym is going to be next week LOL

this week has gone by insanely fast for us too! I did get some stuff done that I've been wanting to for a while though and will hopefully get a bit more done tomorrow and Sunday :)

what's everyone's plans for New Years?

Oh yes all those new year's resolution-ers!!
I can't believe it's NYE tomorrow! I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I'm going to make it to January :D

fx for January Melissa.

We are going to have taco's at tammy and andy's and watch some combo of ryan seacreast and another NYE broadcast LOL our usual. not exciting at all.

Became a man, made me chuckle, Joss :rofl:

Happy Birthday Simon! Charming little lad you are! Love ya!

B had a week off coming up.

I kinda want to be fiscally irresponsible and use the credit card and just drive somewhere and have a mini vacation. I feel like I am going insane :lol:

ohh mini vacation sounds nice! but no fun to go into debt :(

Not much planned here. We spent the morning taking stuff down and putting things away/sorting stuff.

Going to clean after nap :rofl: We're very exciting

Yeah I probably won't but I will keep dreaming about it lol.

Driving off into the mountains... *sigh*

would you believe I've never actually been to the mountains? I really do want to go some day.

Happy belated birthday to Simon!! :cake:

Ahhh a mini-vacation sounds amazing right now. Oh well, I'm saving for our trip next winter to an all-inclusive resort. I cannot wait, since neither of us have ever been. :lol:

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I am really looking forward to being done having babies so that we can finally start saving up and going on vacations and stuff! I think it will be awesome. Its kind of a nice relief knowing this will be our last for sure and we are all really happy with that.

I love my cruises. We did one in 2007, 2008, 2009. Im hoping to do one this year too!

Happy new years Ladies!

We did lots of nice vacations the last 6 years, but I don't see us going on any for a while. Honestly sleeping away from home all in one room with a toddler and two infants doesn't sound very relaxing to me. And neither does flying with a toddler between us and a baby on each of our laps. :wacko: Maybe in a few years.

would you believe I've never actually been to the mountains? I really do want to go some day.

I was 24 the first time I saw the Rockies. Haven't seen them since. lol Dh has cousins in Calgary so if we ever go to visit I'm insisting we make the drive up to Banff. We're actually supposed to go visit this summer for a family reunion but the cousin is having a baby that summer and everyone will be staying in hotels. We don't have that kind of $$$ so we probably won't be going...not with parents in Saskatchewan and Ontario that we need to visit on top of that. Cousins take a back seat, IMO.

Speaking of which, we're flying to Ontario in a few weeks. I'm excited to see home again but nervous about flying with a 6 month old. And I think I deleted the email with our flight info. :dohh: At least I remember what day we're going....ha ha

Safe travels Starry! Where in Ontario are you going? :mrgreen:

I went on my first real vacation in like 17 years just this past year, all inclusive kicks butt! At least now I can say that we're going to Mexico this year, ha ha ha. Even if its 8 or 9 months away. :blush:

I've skiied the Rockies (at Sunshine Village) when I was in Grade 7, it was incredible! Skiing in Ontario wasn't much fun after that. Nothing beats taking a gondola to get to the bottom of the ski resort. :haha: After skiing we went and drove around Banff village which was pretty neat too. Saw a deer on the side of the road.

Hope everyone had an amazing New Years! We went to a friends house, lots of food and drinks and fun! :)

Well when we go on a vacation to an all-inclusive, we won't be bringing the kids. :haha: That just seems silly to me at this age. :shrug:
They'll be staying home with my Mom. It will be super hard to leave them, but at 4 and 2 yrs old they'll be fine. And they wouldn't enjoy it anyway.

We'll save up and do Disneyland in 6 years or so... thats the plan anyway.

Ya if we go on a vacation anytime soon it will be sans-children :haha:
We will probably do a mini-vacation with them in the next year or so....to Great Wolf Lodge or something like that.

Yeah we want to do mini-vacations too with the kids. Next summer I was thinking of going to Toronto for a weekend, and going to the zoo and Ontario Place or something.

But an all-inclusive just doesn't seem kid-friendly unless they're teenagers or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->