Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Airlines don't care about how much breastmilk or formula you bring on the plane so long as you have a baby with you. You can bring enough for the entire duration of the trip. There really are no limits. When we came home from Florida, I had an entire week's worth of expressed breast milk with me, but because I didn't have Anberlin I couldn't bring it onto the plane, but I was allowed to check it at the baggage claim, and there were no issues. I took her to Vancouver for a hockey game a few weeks later and she did really well on the plane. She was 7 months old at the time. I was allowed to bring her jarred food on the plane without issue, a bottle of water to mix her cereal with, and if I had expressed milk, I'd have been allowed to bring that. There were other babies on the plane as well whose parents had bottles of formula or breastmilk. Airlines don't really have limits on formula and breastmilk so long as it's a reasonable amount within the timeframe of the duration of you trip.

I've only been to the island a handful of times, I did grow up on the coast but we live in the Kootenays now, it's a lot less hectic. IT's a much smaller town where we live and we love it :)

I hope everyone is having a great morning/afternoon!

Anyone watching the Bachelor tonight?? :D

I'm off to get some groceries....

Can't WAIT for the Bachelor!! I hear there is some bisexual drama going to happen.
SUCH a trashy and horrible show but I LOVE IT :)

Every season I watch it with my SIL's.... it's our Monday night tradition :) And then for the season finale we always have champagne/chocolate/yummy snacks.

i will be watching bachelor.

i think we're skipping j's swimming tonight as she is still sick. so headed to get groceries and then to IL's for supper

Our in-laws gave us $1000 for Christmas and we decided that we're going to spend $100 each on something nice for ourselves and then use the rest to pay bills.
I was thinking of spending my $100 on clothes for once I'm back to my pre-preg weight, but I honestly have sooo many clothes already haha. I also have a $50 gift certificate to the mall. I've been wanting a new watch really bad, and I think it would be great to have for timing BFing. So long story short, I want this watch:

https://www.sears.ca/product/fossil-womens-small-round-watch/604-000396903-ES2437

Or this one:

https://www.sears.ca/product/fossil-womens-mini-rose-goldtone-watch/604-000396903-ES2889

Help me decide which one!!
(very important stuff here :haha:)

I like the white one better Melissa! Nice watch!

We took Claire out in the blizzard and went tobogganing. It was fun, other than the tantrum when she got tired ha ha ha. Its really coming down!

I think I'm leaning toward the white one too :D

Tobogganing sounds fun!!! Too bad we don't have snow!.....yet

We usually skip swim if Hannah is sick as well (depends on how sick but running a fever or bad cough means no swim for us).

Hate it because I don't like losing my money on the classes :rofl:

Hope you have a good dinner Sara!

Agree with the white watch :thumbup:

Sounds fun Tiff!! Hannah will hardly get on her sled though I think she'd do better if one of us got on it with her. Of course I can't :rofl:

You guys and your Bachelor! :tease:

Melissa - Wow, $1000 thats awesome! I like the white watch better too. But that might be because I'm not a fan of rose gold. :blush:

Gahhhh I go back to work tomorrow, after being off the past week. Not looking forward to it. :sad1:

white definately :D

Your lucky! $1000 is amazing :D I wish my in law was like yours LOL

Ooof!
Finally home after the epic drive.
We are so tired, but the boys slept for three hours this afternoon and are wide awake.
God I wish kids came with an off switch.
Melissa, I like the white one.

I'm taking the tree down tomorrow and unpacking, etc. Probably planning to hit the science centre, too.

Thanks for all the input....white it is!!! bling bling!
And yes, $1,000 is amazing and just when we need it most!!! My in-laws are pretty great.

Glad you made it home safely Sarah!!!

and wow some crazy bitches on the bachelor this season...I wouldn't expect any less :rofl:

Yes, some very crazy gals on the Bach this go around!
Melissa - you are getting so close to baby day!! How are you feeling?
Good luck :)

I'm feeling very conflicted haha Ready to be done being pregnant but not quite ready for the sleepless newborn nights :lol:

Haven't had a chance to watch the Bach yet, but i hate Ben and love crazy batches so important excited.

Welcome home Sarah ! I think you need an off switch lmao
You do sooooo much! Sound like supermama to me :) your boys have the best mom :) just wanted to say that!

morning all!

i like the rose gold one Melissa, but im in the minority and slightly late to the game LOL I hope Joni makes her appearance soon!

Glad you had a safe trip home Sarah!

Bachelor - CRAZY bitches :rofl: am i alone in thinking Ben is not that good looking :shrug:

J is still sick. her cold symptoms are mild (runny nose) but her cough is driving me crazy. last night she was coughing almost hourly. i checked, no fever, and she seems better when she's up and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->