Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Poor J!!
I agree Ben isn't good looking enough haha...I hate his hair
And with the watch, I originally wanted to gold rose one, I think they look really classy, but then I saw the white one and I like how flashy it is :haha:

I liked the other rose gold one that was listed near the two you chose. It has the three extra dials on it...it was the same price as the original rose one.

This is the one I originally wanted...but sears doesn't carry it, and I want to get it from sears so I can use my mall gift card to help pay for it

https://www.fossilcanada.ca/en_US/s...ini_watch_rose-AM4367P.html?imagePath=AM4367#

Does your Sears accept Mall gift cards? That's awesome! For whatever reason our Sears won't accept the mall gift cards. :huh: I guess because they want people to buy actual Sears gift cards? Dunno. Jealous though!!! :sulk: :haha:

Hmmm good point Tiff.. I should double-check the list of stores that won't accept them!

Oh yup that one is nice. Very delicate. The one I was talking about is the Stella
https://www.sears.ca/product/fossil-womens-stella-watch/604-000396903-ES2795
Just to throw another option into the ring. It isn't as dainty though.

That one is very nice but I think it would look funny on me...I have very thin/bony wrists haha so I need smaller watches :winkwink:

Haha I am the same, which is why I always dream of big watches for other ppl. When I wear most watches I look like a 3 yr old playing dress up

LOVE the white watch!

Ugh I'm in a wedding Feb 18th and I am trying not to consume any junk or take out (incl. food from my work) until after the wedding. FFFFFF. It is so hard!! Tonight I'm bringing like a grapefruit :dohh: Poor staff don't know what kind of bitchayness they are in for.

Ugh Tasha. I worked at Burger King as a shift supervisor one year when I was in university and I got free food, so I found it SO hard to eat healthy. I tried to stick to the salads and grilled chicken sandwiches, but it was hard to do day after day. I actually lost 5lbs without trying after I quit :haha:

I hear you as well Tasha! It might not be fast food, but where I work isn't healthy either. It sucks too because they do my all time FAVOURITE pasta: Fusilli with pesto/olive oil, fresh garlic, grilled chicken and goat cheese. Mmmmmmmmm :munch: Frick, now I'm hungry and I want that for lunch. :dohh:

Super glad its all good with the mall gift card Melissa!!! :thumbup: So are you gonna go with the white one or the rose one? Inquiring minds want to know. :winkwink:

I weighed 5lbs more at my 37 week appointment (working at McDonald's) than I did at my 38 week appointment (on mat leave for 5 days)... !!

I'm going for the white one :D

Tasha that must be sooo tough!!! I got McDonald's breakfast today :blush:

Good morning!
Hope J feels better quickly, Sara!
In the midst of unpacking and putting stuff away. It feels really good - like I am getting something done. Until the boys cheerfully undo all of it! :)
And then I cry and weep and beg them not to touch anymore and to play with the heap of lovely new toys that they got for xmas, but no. They would rather "help".
Sigh.
And we have a roofing crew replacing the roof today. I love that my landlady gets stuff done, but her communication with us on this stuff is brutal. I frequently find strangers wandering around my yard working on various projects. I think she counts our original conversation about any maintenance work as my "notice". Like I said, I'm not complaining that she's doing the work - very grateful that she's good about all that, but if I knew that there was going to be a crew replacing my roof all week, I probably would have planned to be here as little as possible, you know? It's worse when it's interior stuff - I'll get repairmen just showing up to do work when I'm on my way out the door. It's like, have any of you guys ever heard of the modern and wonderful invention known as the phone? That would have saved you the trip and shown me some consideration and courtesy?
Uh oh.
I sound very cranky and bitchy. I should join Tasha and eat grapefruit all day and really get myself in a foul mood! :) Actually, I should be doing that. My blubber layer is at a premium right now. No problem surviving an Arctic winter for me.
Tobe has a cold and is very grumpy. Trying to use the magic boob to get him to nap. Then I am going to power clean. Because imposing some order on this chaos will feel very very good! :)
Hope everyone has a great day!

I really want a quarter pounder now!!! waaaaahhhhhh I am too poor until friday :(

Hope Tobe and J feel better girls! Sick babies are no fun!

Haven't had a chance to look at the watches cuz I'm on my phone but I love fossil stuff!! Everyone should go check out my friend/cousins twinnies in the birth announcements!

thanks ladies!im taking j to doc at 4 just to be sure its just a nasty cough and nothing more. she is currently sitting on the floor drinking my water out of my reuseable straw drinking cup LOL

Im using Gail vazoxlade website to create a budget for us. funny when i lay it out on paper we have enough money... yet somehow we live so far beyond our means.... im not sure what tims gonna say but i think im gonna hit the dollar store and buy some jars and try "jar living" for a few months. we have zero savings and debt is going up not down and i go back to work soon, we need to sort the $$ out!!

Thats a great idea sara! I think im going to check out her site.

her site is very good. i do have her book, but i didn't read it and lent it to a friend :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->