Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I would write a letter to complain as well Wendy.

Hope the time with the cat goes well Tiff. I love cats but unfortunately I am allergic to them and our dog is really not a fan.

Glad you got a run Sara and J did well for Tim.

:happydance: Yay for the roofers being done Sarah!

Hi Rome!

We watched Bridesmaides as well last week Vickie. Funny movie!

Hahah yeah I thought of Bridesmaids when I just wrote that.

"Sticky"

NO THANKS! Hahaha

Fuck.

I had this huge thing written up as I responded to peoples posts and then the fucking browser shut down on me.

Ugh, I just ddownloaded a new browser that's not supposed to do that and then it goes and does it. Great timing.

Fuck.

I hope everyone is having a good night.

Oh.
Tiff. I got Peter a 360 and Skyrim for Christmas, holy crap is he addicted. The dickhead also woke me up from a nap by mining. What a douche.

:haha: I dont like thinking of quintin becoming a teenager. :(

I feel the same about Daniel. But they have to grow up sometime. D is only 5 months but I'm already giving myself the pep talk "he's going to get married some day and he is going to love that girl more than you and that is how it is supposed to be. Get over it!" :haha:

Starry - I don't know what you mean!! My boys will remain utterly devoted to their mother for their entire lives..... :haha:

Good morning! It is SO gorgeous here! Supposed to be a high of 14C!
We're off to the library, then groceries, then home for naps (including mama because Tobe, the little rotter, was up over and over again last night), then science centre.
Have good days, everyone! :)

And poor Rach - computer stuff like that makes me nuts. I have to restrain myself from tossing the damn thing through the window. :blush:

For what its worth, I'm not looking forward to when Claire is a teenager either. :lol: I know how much of a little shit I was to my parents, I'm surprised they still talk to me. :blush: Eeeek, not looking forward to it for sure! :argh:

Yay for warm temps! It was -25c here yesterday with the wind. Brrr! Warmer today but no doubt about it, winter is here!

We ended up not taking the cat. MIL is 5 times the cat person P is (and that's saying something!) and wanted him for herself. :haha: Which works out well for everyone except P, who was really disappointed with wanting a cat here for a bit. Just didn't make sense to uproot him twice iykwim? Get him used to here just to ship him off to MIL's as we can't take him full time here (as much as I would like to, he is a beautiful kitty!)

So everyone bar P is happy about this. :shhh: Poor guy! Relaxing right now and willing my kiddo to stop jumping in her bed and actually go the f*k to sleep! Argh!

Sarah that sounds beautiful! We got a fresh dump of snow last night but it's pretty nice out!

Not sure why the new browser is doing it too, it hasn't done it on me this morning yet (pleease don't). Hopefully it doesn't do it anymore lol

Tiff it makes sense! I'm sure the cat will be well loved at your MILs.

Happy 2nd Birthday Andrew!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day handsome!

Cocksucker browser, I'm glad I posted when I did, it shut down as soon as I did. Asshole.

What browser are you using Rach?

Happy second birthday Andrew! :kiss:

:rofl: Tiff! I did get a laugh out of that

I'm not looking forward to hormonal teen girl years at all :nope: Hannah's already hormonal :argh: I can't imagine what puberty is going to do to her :haha:

:rofl: Sorry Rach but you calling your browser an asshole made me lol

Oh god I don't even want to think about two teenaged girls 16 months apart :nope:
N wants to have a bigger age gap between the next two babies just in case it's another girl :lol:

Rach, is it just this site that you are having trouble with? Maybe try reading through the tech-ier threads in the tech support section? Might be some suggestions there?

Mildly freaked out: I just spotted this HUGE lesion on Tobe's tongue. It looks like a big yellow blister and it's really big. A bit nervous to google it.
Any ideas?
He is currently cutting two premolars, has a bad cold, and is very sniffly, but no tongue biting or burns or anything that I can think of to explain it.
Any advice on this one would be much appreciated. I will probably call the doc tomorrow if it's still there. No wonder he was so miserable last night. Except that he isn't pulling at his mouth or refusing food or anything? Hard to say how much it's bothering him. Even harder to get him to open his mouth and let me have a good look! :)

Had the BEST library visit: four different books that I have been dying to read were there! Hurrah! Like a second xmas for a bookworm! :)

Has he had anything spicy or anything with a high acid content??

Not really, Vickie.
I think it is most likely a canker sore, from what I've read on the net, but he isn't demonstrating that it's really painful or anything. :shrug:
Hmmm.

Yeah I get canker sores a lot but never really look at the color so wasn't sure if it was what Tobe has. I find that acidic foods generally make me break out for some reason :shrug:

Whore. It did it again.

I'm using a browser called Dolphin now. The other one I'm pretty sure shut down more but I can't say since I haven't even been using this one for 24 hours yet.

I think I will check, it always happens when i'm on BnB which is usually when I'm doing up a long post or something. Ugh.

Sarah I hope that's all it is!!

Sorry about anything else, this is making me grumpy.

LOL Rach sorry you are having issues.

Yay for books Sarah! can i ask where you find the time to read them all?? i get a few min's of reading time each day during naps... but i really should be doing something else.

Happy Birthday Andrew :cake:

The weather here the past few days hasn't been too bad but today is about -16c although we have no snow.

Happy 2nd birthday Andrew!

I am scared to see B as a teen as she is so stubborn, determined and sneaky already.

Not sure what it could be Sarah, I hope it goes away quickly and doesn't cause him any pain.

Sorry the browser keeps closing on you Rach. I hope you can sort it out soon.

I love reading but I don't get much time to read anymore unless you include on here.

Yeah Helena already is hormonal so I can imagine it, but my sweet little baby boy...NEVER!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Andrew! I cannot believe you are TWO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->