Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Sarah have you looked at the Kindle? I honestly wasn't sure about it as I LOVE the feel of books but I really really like mine :)

There are a few books I need to ask Stan to d/l for me that I want to read :)

And he really likes it to so I think I'll get him one for his b-day :rofl: Because he keeps trying to steal mine!

How is Tobe's mouth today?

Sorry Rach I have no idea about that web browser :( I can ask Stan later if I remember :blush: I still need to ask him to PM you info on downloading kindle books :blush:

I hope everyone is having a good day! :)

LOL Wendy Elyse can be that way too-- Andrew's dad always says it's okay honey it's just the woman in you I know it's not your fault poor thing... :lol:

Hope Tobe feels better soon Sarah :hugs: did he maybe bite his tongue somehow ??

Hope Andrew had a great 2nd birthday and that the party went well!!

Thanks you guys! Andrew's party went well, but it was almost too many people to fit in my house! I am starting to re-think having a meet the babies party after they are born. Maybe I'll just have to have people visit individually instead. :shrug:

Andrew's birthday is done, just got my last haircut ... just trying to finish off the last few things I want done before babies arrive. Shawn and I are going on a last romantic lunch date tomorrow (for a while anyways), I'm getting the car cleaned tomorrow too, picking up the bassinet we're borrowing on Sat and I want Shawn to install the carseats this weekend. Plus I have a bunch of mat leave paper work to complete. I know I could still have 3 weeks, but if not, I want to be ready.

Vickie I have Peters aunt trying to figure it out, she does the whole computer repair thing. I jsut dont' want to bug Stan lol

I do have the ability to download from the Kindle store onto my thinkpad! I have downloaded a bunch already but Peter doesn't want me to purchase any just yet, we need to pay off Christmas and his teeth first :wacko:

Amanda, good idea to get it all done! I hope you guys have a wonderful date night :hugs:
And if that's too many people I'm sure they'll understand just coming by here and there instead of as one big gropu. I'm sure they'd appreciate it too because then they don't have to fight over the girls lol

Amanda you sound close to having just about everything done! :) I think after the babies get here you should do visiting however you decide feels right with the way things are going and how you are feeling :hugs:

I like getting things ready well before my due date too....which by the way, is TOMORROW :shock: Why do all my babies like to go overdue??

Tomorrow!?! How exciting Melissa! I hope it is really soon for you!

:dust: Good luck Melissa!

You sound very prepared Amanda :)

Rach it wouldn't be a bother, just need to catch him when he's not working. He always gets roped into helping people I know with computer problems :lol:

had a fun visit with Sara & J today. :happydance:

Such is life with a Computer Technician for a husband, eh Vickie? :haha: I totally know what that's like!

OMG Melissa! I didn't realize tomorrow is your due date! Happy DD to you and I hope Miss Joni decides that its a perfect time to start breathing air rather than amniotic fluid :winkwink:

Quick hi from me!
Such a busy day of errands and chores. I am exhausted. I really need my boys to go to sleep. I didn't take a break all day and now my temper is set to highly irritable. And Simon is full of beans and Tobe is super-clingy. Not a great combo. I have kept the yelling/raising my voice to a minimum, however. It is so hard. I'm in a habit of it (after repeating myself 700 times, to be fair), but it still isn't how I want to communicate to my kids).

Rome, I just finished I am Half-sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley and have started Pirate King by Laurie R. King. Also have A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin, and a whole bunch of others. :happydance: I am reading them at night, usually while BFing, Sara! :)

Oh, meant to add that Tobe's tongue looks better today. It is really difficult to get a good look at it, but I am treating it like a canker sore. He isn't showing any signs of discomfort, so I think I will just keep an eye on it. If it isn't significantly improved or gone by Monday, I'll take him in.

I like getting things ready well before my due date too....which by the way, is TOMORROW :shock: Why do all my babies like to go overdue??

Ugh I know how you feel!!! Some of us just get stuck with late babies I guess. ;) They like to torture us! :haha:

Looking back, I didn't mind it - but at the time, I wanted them out. :lol: Mostly so I could finally meet them!
But Alora was even LATER, which I thought hardly ever happened (well, except to Joss :rofl:).... hopefully soon though! Go have some :sex: and use that breast pump! :winkwink:

Melissa!
Fingers crossed that Miss Joni respects her due date! :)

haha ya Peyton is a bad boy coming 2 weeks later then his sister!!!!!!!

Hopefully Joni will be here asap though, I think definately within the next few days :D

Loooooved a Dance with Dragons Sarah! Did you know that George RR Martin has released a teaser chapter from his newest book Winds of Winter? Click the link if you want to check it out!

Sounds like you will be ready for those girls to make their entraince Amanda. It's such a sigh of relief when you have everything prepared.
Maybe a couple smaller groups broken up over a couple of days or at different times of the day would be easier to cope with and not so crowded feeling.

Melissa, I hope Joni decides tomorrow is her day to come out and meet everyone.

Vickie I know the feeling with Peter being a mechanic and everyone asking him his opinion. It's why I didn't want to bug Stan although I do appreciate the message earlier! :hugs:

Melissa I hope she comes tomorrow! :hugs:

Sarah good to hear that's doing better, hopefully it goes away quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->