Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hi Potatoes! Congratulations!
No 3D scan here so not much help.

I love books but I am afraid I am so behind the times and still prefer actual books although I have never tried an E-Reader.

I hope today is the day Melissa, sending positive labour vibes your way. :dust:

I hope Simon feels better soon Sarah and no one else comes down with the bug.

Some runny noses here and B is sleeping like crap lately which sucks but I think *fingers crossed* the crappy sleep is due to teething. I would say the runny nose too but I have gotten one as well. I am really starting to think this kid may never have teeth if there isn't some teething going on though.

I felt the same about real books Lisa and was skeptical about liking the Kindle but I really do love it :)

:hugs: Hope B feels better soon.

Hannah and I both seem to have caught a minor cold to (hope you and J don't catch it Sara!). Nothing serious, no fevers or anything just a bit of a runny nose for now and feeling a bit run down so can't really complain

Sarah--I think I forgot to say earlier :blush: I hope Simon feels better soon and that you somehow avoid this stomach bug :(

:hugs:

you probably got it from us LOL

Hope simon feels better soon.

i also forgot to mention i had my 3d ultrasound at 31 weeks (if i recall correctly) it was awesome!

Hi Potatoes! I am from Ontario too - not pregnant yet...just trying :)
Good luck, Melissa! Hope all goes well :)

I kinda want an e reader now that I have been reading about breastfeeding and reading, but I do love going to the library and taking out books and hauling them home.

I always read in the bathtub too. That's basically the only spot I do it now.

I had a 3D ultrasound with Helena, and it was SO AMAZING. I loved it. My family came, and everyone liked it. With Elliot, I had one with Brian's family and it was a bit early so they gave me a second one for free, even though I saw his dinky and really thats all I wanted to see! So I had the second one with my sister and her husband. Was really fun :) I think its worth the moolah!

melissa the night before my water broke I ate spicy food (I HATE spicy) ,bounced on my birthing ball forever,drank raseberry leaf tea (you can get it at bulk barn) and had birthday cake , one of those things worked :haha:

hmmm an excuse to eat Birthday cake?? I'm in!!!
I'm also going to try and convince N that foot rubs can induce labour :haha:

:rofl: I think you should tell him we all told you that foot rubs helped us go into labor :haha:

I have to agree, I think foot rubs would put you into labour for sure!

Fingers crossed today is the day Melissa!

What's everyone up to for the weekend? Its not the "weekend" for us, P is working. :lol: Its nice outside though, might bundle Claire up and wander over to Zher's later to try and find some polenta. A friend gave me a really delicious looking recipe for sausage and polenta stir fry which is super low calories per serving. :thumbup:

Other than that, just hanging out. :mrgreen:

not much going on here... im pretty sure J is teething... but no signs of teeth. the next ones that are supposed to come in are her 1 yr molars. and good luck getting your hand in her mouth without her trying to take your finger off. but she is very cranky, clingy and hands in the mouth. also was quite warm last night. i actually took her temp at 2am but she didn't have a fever.

Not much planned here, OH is working at the bar tonight but we might bundle up and go for a walk after B wakes up from her nap and we have lunch.

Nothing going on at the moment. We're impatiently waiting for the Canucks-Bruins game at 1:00pm. We're all dressed up in our gear.

Hope the teeth come through quickly, Sara!

Sending labour vibes, Melissa!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/IMG-20120107-00111.jpg

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/IMG-20120107-00098.jpg

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/IMG-20120107-00097.jpg

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq12/ZoeAndIsaiahsMom/IMG-20120107-00106.jpg

Ohhh I've never cooked polenta, should look into that!

Hope J feels better soon :hugs: Molars are evil :argh: :rofl:

We walked up to Metro to get some groceries, which by the way I was very unimpressed with :sulk: All the vegetables looked awful and are so freaking expensive. I can't wait until the farmers market is back :sulk: And than we took the kiddo to McDonald's. It's the first time she's played in the play area and she had a blast! Plus it killed half our day :rofl:

AND Happy second Birthday Amira! :flower: I hope you all are having a fantastic day :kiss:

I actually think No Frills has the best produce.

Happy 2nd Birthday Amira!!!

Thanks ladies! So far she's having an awesome birthday, she got a lot of great toys and she's sharing nicely with her bff lol

Birthday party tomorrow!

We usually shop at No Frills because it is cheaper and closer but we had a $20 certificate to Metro (some rewards points program) so went there instead. :) I remembered why we don't go there much today :rofl:

Glad she's having a good day today Rach :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->