Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I found our Super Wal-mart doesn't have a great selection of of fresh fruits and veg :shrug: it's okay but no Frills is better

had fun at the birthday party but missed the kiddo's nap. So she'll be in bed at 7 which will probably be hell because she's so tired :haha:

Still pregnant here!! been having irregular contractions all night, so I think things are starting to happen....we'll see!

I have an awkward question I could just google but what the hell haha
Is there dif positions for breastfeeding older babies? I usually, well always, just do cradle or cross cradle but he seems so long now and kicks things.

I always did the cradle hold during the day and then laying down at night.

we lay down almost every feed. but then use cradle the rest of the time. us and cross cradle never got along...

I didnt know if I was to switch it up once they got older. I didnt wanna look like an idiot either haha. So GOOD TO KNOW

Yeah I always stuck with cradle too or laying down if we were at home.

I never lay down. I try but I'm too awkward and my boob seems too...floppy and large lol

I only remember laying down or the football hold. :lol: Granted, my BF days weren't very long so I'm not one to get advice from! :hugs:

Yeah I always did football hold with Helena, I think that's why I had some problems with latch.

My hospital was crazy pushy with the Football hold. :shrug: Said that it would confuse her to eat on the side she was constantly rejecting. I dunno. :lol:

Hope you find a hold that works for you without getting kicked Wendy!

Obviously no help here though :)

CONGRATS and good luck Melissa - I'll be thinking about you today!

CONGRATS and good luck Melissa - I'll be thinking about you today!

My comment sounds super creepy considering we have never met, but I assure you, I mean that comment in the least creepy way possible!!! :)

:rofl: No worries, we totally understand what you meant!

YAAAY JONI!!!! :happydance: Super excited for you guys!

Congrats Melissa!! Can't wait to hear alll about little missy's arrival!! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->