Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Tiff, I'll trade ya?
Simon is steadfastly opposed to pooping on the potty. Peeing, no probs. Poop? He is so sneaky about it. We're at our wit's end, to be honest. Trying very very hard to just be patient.

Yay Melissa! Hope you had (really hope you aren't still having :nope:) a great birth and safe delivery of wee Joni. I can't wait to hear the story and see a picture! Go mama, go!

I am in the first few chapters of A Dance With Dragons - SO GOOD!!!! Tiff, you were right. Seriously great writing. I can't put it down.

So, Simon has had vomiting episodes the last three nights in a row. He is tired and doesn't have his usual energy or temperament, but otherwise, he's fine during the day. He falls asleep around 6:30 - 7:00, and has a vomiting episode around 10:30. What the heck is this bug?!! It's so weird. The rest of us are still fine, which I can barely believe. Hoping we get through tonight and that it's all over. :(

Okay, hugs to all, I'm back to reading! :)

Oh, by the way, Melissa - I am a little disappointed that Joni didn't hold out until Friday - we'd be birthday mates! Still, she's pretty close! :)

Okay I take it back! My kid asked to go on the potty all by herself and then pooped on it! Man I am SO happy ha ha ha. She's been really resistant to the whole potty thing, SO glad she's starting to get it!

So far she hasn't peed on it, only pooped. But whatever!!! I'll take what I can get!!!!

:happydance: awe thats great! hope she gets the hang of it soon

update in Melissa's journal but Joni is here :)

that is weird Sarah, poor Simon. I know I find that when I lay down if my stomach is off for whatever reason laying down makes it worse??

I like laying on my stomach if I feel sick too? It counteracts the p[ressure lol

I hope simon feels better soon, sarah!!! :hugs:

Aww poor Simon!!! :hugs: :(

Glad you are enjoying Dance with Dragons Sarah! I can't wait for Winds of Winter to be released. I'm impatient! :hissy: Upside is that Game of Thrones will be starting in the relative not-so-distant future, so woohoo for that!

Definitely watched the bachelor :rofl: cable is free :)

Full update in my journal but Joni is here safe and sound... We're both doing great, I'm so in love... Thanks for thinking of me girls!! :flower:

Congratulations Melissa!!!!

I hope Simon feels better!

Tiff that's awesome! Go Claire!

Amira's party and birthday were great! Even though I told people not to bring any gifts she still got some but luckily nothing is too big lol and there is a really cute outfit for her in a few months too :D
It was really weird though, all the girls (minus 1) showed up and the boys I had invited, well stuff came up with their parents, 2 moms were sick (one with the one girl who didn't make it) 1 had her SIL coming from out of town and the other didn't make it too far beyond their house before they started sliding all over the road (they have winters and 4x4) so they decided to not chance it. It was a good party anyhow though! Lots of people came to celebrate her birthday :D

I hope everyone is doing great!

Congrats Melissa! What did I say about the full moon today? ;) she is adorable!!

Way to go Claire!!

Glad Amira had a good birthday too! :)

I phoned to get rental rates at a city rec Center that has a heated shallow pool here- she answered like usual and then was really slow about it but said she couldn't help me due to an emegency. I was just like well I'm glad you bothered answering the phone then? And took your time with it? Lol

Tasha that is weird, you think if it were an emergency she wouldn't even bother answering the phone, isn't that what a answering machine is for?? Weird.

Yeah not going to lie, that seems messed up Tasha. :wacko:

Super glad Amira's party went well and that she had a decent turn out!

Yaaaay Melissa!!! I got caught up on other stuff from Facebook but when I logged in the first thing I saw was the picture of gorgeous little Joni!!! :cloud9: She's adorable, you did SUCH a good job with her!!! :hugs:

What's everyone up to today? Aside from work I am pretty much hoping basement boy will go out or go to work soon so I can do some laundry.

Snuggling Joni and sleeping!! :)
Alia is coming to visit with n's mom soon... Should be interesting!

we got home not long ago :) Kiddo had Kinder Korner this morning and I read while she was in class. I almost went to sleep while reading though :dohh: Must not have slept as well as I thought last night :rofl:

I hope that Alia enjoys meeting Joni for the first time today :)

Hope basement boy goes out so you can get some laundry done today Tasha!

Melissa that's so exciting that they're going to meet today, I bet it's going to be super sweet. Someone should tape it! :cloud9:

Vickie could it be that your'e pregnant and therefore tired? :haha:

Tasha I hope you get to do some laundry today!

I need to run out and pick up some stuff from the store. Amira got a baby with a bubba (bottle) for her birthday and she's been running around with it feeding all her dollies lol

There's times I'm tired enough to fall asleep sitting on the couch while the 2 kids scream and run around lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->