Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

^me neither hehe

Still no Joni yet but we're both doing well and we should meet her soon!! Update in my journal

Haha phew!!
Melissa, it is a shame that you will be missing the Bach tonight though! Haha

I doubt she will miss it! LOL she will just be cuddled up with Joni watching it in the hospital :D

we had to pay for cable if we wanted tv at the hospital I delivered Hannah at! If I'd known I was going to be in for 3 days I might have caved and just paid it :haha: but I didn't.

We always get it and I am pretty sure melissa would pay for it lol

She hasnt texted me since earlier... I texted her to tell her not to go to the 3rd floor cafe and she hasnt replied... hopefully everything is ok and she is just resting. No doubt she is probably exhausted.

So exciting!!

I couldnt imagine watching tv when I was in the hospital! It seemed to fly by so quick I didnt have time to be bored. Plus we have a pvr, so I can watch anything I miss later.

Oh man! Claire decided that she doesn't want to sit with me while she has her small glass of milk before bed. She wants to sit in the big, plushy green chair by herself because she's a "big girl". Aaaagh. :( :haha: :blush:

Not sure how I feel about this. :blush:

Hope Melissa is doing well!

oh haha amanda, I had no problems curling up with the new baby and resting and watching tv!!

hmm ya I hope melissa is ok! It is kinda getting to be a long time since she has texted or posted.

Hopefully she's just spending time with little Joni and maybe having some visitors or something :)

Hannah was a summer baby so there wasn't much worth watching on tv anyways :haha:

im gonna guess she is napping. she said in her journal she'd been up for over 24hs. and im sure she was hungry. Her and Joni are probably taking a rest together :cloud9:

Okay I take it back! My kid asked to go on the potty all by herself and then pooped on it! Man I am SO happy ha ha ha. She's been really resistant to the whole potty thing, SO glad she's starting to get it!

So far she hasn't peed on it, only pooped. But whatever!!! I'll take what I can get!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->