Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Stan's family is pretty big as well (mine is too but they don't live here :rofl:)

And because of how uninvolved they've been with Hannah (she knows all of our friends much better than most of her family!) I refuse to not have friends and their kids over :lol:

I find it easier to do one big party but that could be because than I have my friends around to talk to :blush:

For Hannah's fourth birthday my guest list is insane already and I'm sure she's going to want to invite friends from her classes (I've already got 10 kids on the list and that was with cutting a few friends who have kids who we never ever see--no one here obviously :rofl:). :argh:

Definitely doing it away from home this year though I enjoy having it at home it's just to much work IMO with a newborn

oh and I told Stan what Nathan said about Joni's first birthday (and Stan is a self-proclaimed cheapskate) and he was like WTF :haha: :rofl:

:rofl: Sara, I told Stan if we had Hannah's b-day here I was hiring a cleaner

Haha Nathan wasn't saying it to be cheap, he just thinks we have too many toys already :roll:

Congrats Amanda!!! :happydance:

Melissa- Andrew has said similar, joking and not in a way- we have way too many toys and that we shouldn't have a birthday party for Elyse this year because she will just get more lol.

Next year we might do Lil Kritters Klub as the kids invited will be far older and the prices are pretty decent. :thumbup: It'll definitely be far easier than having it here.

Hannah has far to many toys to but so do most other kids I know :rofl:

I think he's excited about buying "boyish" toys. Hannah has a lot of gender neutral stuff but she's not into Star Wars or action figures :rofl:

Claire definitely has far too much toys. We've culled a lot of them too and shipped garbage bags full of them over to MIL. Granted, most of those were infant toys that she's not overly fond of playing with anymore.

We kept her Sophie for a momento and she's recently rediscovered it and LOVES playing with it. :shrug: Maybe we got rid of her infant toys a bit too soon? :haha:

we put a lot of Hannah's in storage for Rhys but I've kept a couple of baby (small toddler) toys out for when friends with younger kids come over and you'd think Hannah hadn't outgrown them :roll: I know if I kept them out all the time though she'd ignore them :rofl:

I love all holidays too! I want to figure out some V-day stuff to do with the kiddo this week :D

I had stuck a few of Elyse's baby toys like this laptop and some sorting blocks and a walker in her closet and she did the same- acted like they were her favourite toys basically and it took me a week to transfer them to the basement bc she wanted them in her bed and everything

Oh and my wacko neighbour put an HPV information pamphlet inside my door- I can tell it was her bc it wasn't there when I got the newspaper at 5:30, the mail is in my mailbox and I heard her open my screen door and then saw her walk away :shrug:

I looked through it- it's a Gardasil info thing, and I don't think I can un-see some of the images :sick:

wow your neighbour is weird!

Congrats Amanda your girls are stunning!

haha that's really strange Tasha!!!

OMG Amanda the twin snuggling pic on FB is GORGEOUS!

OMG Tasha that is so weird.

Thanks for all the views and experiences on birthdays. Our house isn't very big and we have about 12 close family members that we have to invite. I think we are going to just have some appetizers around 6:00pm and cake.

Tasha - I used to joke about how obsessive and bizarre she was, but a pamphlet on an STDs? That's really crossing the line, I think. It's almost something I would want to report, but to whom? Yuck. It's just creepy enough to really gross you out, but not quite nasty enough to justify taking action.
Or maybe it is?
If you or Andrew feels annoyed enough, I'd ask her about it. Just to make sure it was her and not some random prankster. And to let her know that you know she did it.
That's a pretty nasty thing to do, if she did. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->