Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Just re-read post - you do know it was her.
Hmmm.
Somehow she needs to know that that wasn't appropriate. :shrug:
It's a weird one. My gut reaction was that it would be a malicious and sort of judgey thing to do, but then I thought, what about those people who really don't have any social discretion? She could have found it in her mailbox and really thought that it would be a useful and important thing for a young woman to have?
Kind of?
Sort of?
Hmmmm.

Sending :cloud9: and :happydance: to Amanda and her family! What beautiful beautiful girls!

Ya, Andrew says I am taking it the wrong way.. she doesn't have a TV and definitely not the internet or anything so he thinks she probably saw it at the doctor's and brought it home because she cares :wacko:

Either way I think it was inappropriate, I don't know if I am in a super bad mood today due to other things going on or what. Like I don't plan on getting the Gardasil shot sooo..

Tough one, Tasha.
I mean, she basically just handed you a pamphlet on your vagina. Because she "cares"?
Maybe.
But, yikes!! SO inappropriate!
I mean, you certainly wouldn't see a pamphlet on Geriatric Vaginal Dryness or some such thing and think "Oh! Better bring a copy of that to my neighbour! Boy will she thank me for this demographically pertinent info!", right?
But who knows?
Lonely, socially isolated people can do very weird things. :shrug:
I wonder if asking her about it might clarify her intentions for you?
*shudder*
But then you might wind up discussing vaginas with her and that doesn't sound too appealing either.... :sick:

Ya I find that really inappropriate as well tasha! Its like she thinks you are some young, uneducated kid or something. You should go put it back in her mail box haha

Or go find a paphlet on something weird/inappropriate for her.

Nursing home pamphlets ;) ?? hahaha.

She flip flops so much. One day she's the sweetest old lady, the next she acts insane. At least she hates Andrew's basement friend, she has my back on that one haha

Argh she sounds like Brians grandma that we live with.

Insane.

Can't wait to move.

I think that is effing rude. The first thought I had was to go put a sex toy in her mail box lmao.

We had Helena's birthday party at a play place and it was too loud and chaotic.

Second one was at our house, too loud and chaotic.

Third one, we just took her to Chuck E Cheese with one other kid. WAY BETTER lol

Im getting cabin fever. Its so darn cold that its not reasonable to Anna outside. I think its time to start packing the moving boxes in protest.

I hate being stuck inside for days on end as well, it makes us both miserable!

Oye cranky toddler tonight! I can't wait for her to go to bed even if she does sing Rudolph instead of sleeping :haha:

It is pandemonium in my house today.
We're cleaning and cooking like two crazy people and both boys refused to nap and are bouncing off the walls. Thank god my downstairs neighbour isn't home because my kids are super noisy today.
One of those days where you put some stuff away, go to do another chore, turn around and one kid or another has taken all that stuff out again and it's strewn from one end of the house to another. :dohh:
One of those days where I would cheerfully murder someone for a dishwasher. Cheerfully.

Had to share some Simonisms from the past week:

Tobe fell over and even though Simon was across the room and had nothing to do with it, he told me, "I'm sorry, Mama, I pushed him down. I had to do it so that he wouldn't go out and get lost in the snow." :shrug:

Husband teases Simon when he is being really silly by telling him that he's "full of baloney" or that he is so silly that we'll have to take him to the loony bin. Simon now tells us not to be silly or we'll go to the "baloney bin". :)

:rofl: That's cute Sarah! The Simonisms not the annoying toddler day :lol:

Hannah was a trial today to, well actually she was pretty good most of the day but started to meltdown around 5 and it just went on and on and on :wacko:

we had a pretty busy day, out to do barn work this morning. Freezing!!!!!! I cant wait for winter to be over, or at least it to be more reasonable a temperature!

Jasmine had dance tonight and started off good but when we were leaving she had a total meltdown and I had to give her a time out... there... LOL It was kind of embaressing but it is the only way I can get her to calm down sometimes.

How did she enjoy dance Joss?

I hear you on the timeouts in public. I've done it a few times in restaurants and boy did I get some weird looks :rofl:

She enjoys it, I watched the beginning of the class and it was freaking hilarious... LOL... a bunch of 3 year olds basically all trying to do point positions and do things in sync etc wayyyy too funny, I was like dying of laughter. Every once in awhile one of them deteres from the circle and bounces across the room hahah

I love both the Simonisms and the vision of 3 year olds trying to dance in some coordinated fashion.

OH is sick, he was contemplating going to the after hours or hospital so must really not be feeling well, but decided to sleep it off and see how he is tomorrow.
B was cranky and exhausted and alseep by 6:45pm but woke up when OH got home around 7:15pm and went back down around 8:30pm.

haha ya 3 year olds in pretty pink tutu's :D and peyton was pissed because I wouldnt let him go join in :D

I hope your OH feels better asap!!! Get some rest tonight too! It sounds like you may be in for another 6am wakeup :(

That does sound funny and cute Joss!

Hope your OH feels better soon Lisa :hugs:

I have to come clean....I too am no longer on Team Hell NO!! But more Team Not Now like Tash said :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->