Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I sooo wanted to put K in dance class just for the Tutu's. :haha: But she really doesn't seem to have an interest in dance. I try to get her to dance around home and she always says "no, stop Mommy!" :roll:
And even when she does dance, on the RARE occasion, she has no rhythm whatsoever. :haha: Honestly, I don't even think she would be able to do it? And follow the other kids?
She would probably just run around the whole time, and not bother with any dance moves. :rofl:

Hopefully Alora likes to dance! I really want to put one of them in it! :haha:

Its looking that way! :haha:

Although I don't know where I stand. P and I have been talking (I really wasn't kidding when I said I hated pregnancy) and if we do ever have another, we'll adopt. Probably a toddler boy.

Its a long way off anyways, we need to move into a house etc but yeah. So what team does that make me? :rofl:

I'm still Team Hell No. Tubes are done and tied. It might change, one day, if I meet someone new and have had a reversal, but Tiff, you're not alone.

ya kate Jasmine seemed to waver bettween trying to do the moves and running around... But other girls were doing it as well so I dont think it is uncommon for 3 year olds to react that way LOL

I may practice some of it with her so she is more comfortable with things. I was actually suprised at how many moves they did in the short time I was watching LOL

Ok...so Tiff...you will really call me a traitor now...:blush:
I wasn't going to say anything... I talked to Kate and we have concluded that it's probably ok. But...

Saturday I went out with friends... had a drink too many and got frisky when we came home (sorry tmi). N told me we better cool it (twice) and I didn't listen...and now....I'm counting the days till my period.:dohh:

oh brig, I really hope your pregnant! HAHA

I read tiffs post about you not being on hell no now and I immediated flipped back and read through thinking I missed a BFP!!! :rofl:

Good morning!
Having a wonderful laidback morning of :coffee: and pancakes.
It's still -27C without windchill, so I'm planning indoor activities today. Playgroup this morning, science centre this afternoon (depending on how crazy the boys are).
And there's a lot of housework.
As usual.
Sigh.
But whatever. I'm looking the other way and having another cup of :coffee:

Love the new Avi Sarah!! Enjoy your inside day. We just got a little dump of snow... a few cm. just enough to make the roads yucky.

We went and had a playdate with the lady who is gonna watch J when I go back to work in 2 weeks :argh: She has a 14 month old who is seriously a genius baby. The lady is actually a teacher (taught grade 3 and worked in daycare) and she is now trying to stay at home with her daughter so she is starting a home care. She will sign with J, which is cool. Her daughter is 14 months and has a vocabulary of, i dunno, i personally have heard probably 30 words as well as 2 or 3 word sentences :shock: but the little girl is loud... and screamed at J when they were "sharing" cheerios... or not sharing cheerios as the case was... and J cried a bit. but i hope that gets better quickly. Kid has books smarts, but not people smarts :haha:

and J has been napping almost 2 hours and i got my red velvet cuppies baked that i need for saturday :wohoo: so im happy now :)

Oh!
I need your help!
All of you!
Can everyone take one second and think about the battery charger for my camera?
Maybe if there is enough mental energy floating around about the stupid thing, it will reveal itself....
I still can't find it and am really stumped as to where it might be.

have fun today out and about Sarah. And sending battery charger thoughts your way!

:rofl: Brig I was looking for the BFP announcement too :lol:

Glad you got the cupcakes done Sara! The roads are pretty slick here though the snow seems to have eased off now.

Good luck with the daycare lady :hugs: That is a good vocab for that age, Hannah wasn't anywhere near that. She had maybe 10-15 words by 18 months?

We had a good morning mostly because we got out :haha:

Battery charger!!!!! :dust: reveal yourself!!!!!

Sarah that baby sounds like Alia.... She probably knows over 200 words now and can make sentences, but she does not know how to share and play nice :rofl:

yep Melissa - i am still thinking how impressed i am by her LOL i hope it rubs off on J LOL. she fell when playing with a toy and said "i go boom" i was like holy! and just talks and talks and talks... her mom said she started talking at about 8 months... so she's been at it a while LOL

Jasmine talked alot at that age too, very clear also. But yep, she is also in the no share club LOL

Peyton on the other hand doesn't say many actual words yet lol, but he is sweet and will share anything :D

Good luck with battery charger. Anna is more physically advanced. She known a few words but she has amazing coordination and is jumping, climbing and hops on one foot (she falls and laughs).

Its crazy how different each kid develops.
Oh one thing that blows my mindis that she knows the word whale. Yup whale lol.

oh how I wish Hannah would stop talking some days :lol:

I kid I kid but really there are days where I get soooooooooooooo tired of answering all her questions, repeating after her (because obviously I didn't hear her if I don't repeat it :roll:), etc :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->