Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

recall on baby cereal:

https://www.citytv.com/toronto/city...sident-s-choice-organic-baby-cereals-recalled

thanks Vickie!

Tim is sick. he is throwing up :sick: so J is asleep in her playpen and i am on the couch and we will stay out here tonight, just incase its a bug. im really hoping its something he ate... but only time will tell. im going to assume if he throws up once its food related, but multiple times its a bug. And i do not want J to get it!

It's hard to tell the difference so probably best to play it safe :hugs: Hope it's just food poisoning though so you and J don't get it!

Claire was just throw up sick so I am hoping to all that is holy that its food poisoning and not a bug!

sorry guys, lots of gastro going around this time of year :( Good thing is for us when we had it it was very brief for the kids, only lasted a couple days.

so tim got threw up and went to bed at 9pm, he got up at 11 and used the washroom, and that was it. at 1am when J woke up i nursed her and decided i really needed sleep and it wasn't happening on the couch and since Tim wasn't up sick at all since the first time it was more likely food related. so we went to bed. And that was it. Tim woke up hacking and coughing, but no tummy troubles thank goodness!

We have signing class in an hour, then off to decorate the hall for my works xmas party, then i have cake to decorate, then go to party for a couple of hours... and that is my day!

Hope you all have a good one!

Glad that was the end of it Sara :)

Sounds like a busy day! Have fun at the party

We have the car today so it will be a busy day of errands plus I have a doctors appointment at 10:30 (which I am NOT taking cranky Hannah to :haha:)

Good morning!
I woke up at 5:30, feeling strangely perky and energetic. :shrug:

Glad no one else got sick, Sara!

We're headed out to Angus for MIL's belated bday dinner once Claire gets up from her nap. :thumbup:

Glad there was no more throwing up Sara. Have fun decorating for the party.

Hope you have a good day running errands Vickie and your appointment goes well.

Yay for energy Sarah! I hope it stays around and is contagious for this group of mom's, not the kids lol.

Enjoy the birthday dinner Tiff! I hope Claire doesn't get sick anymore. :hugs:

oh brig, I really hope your pregnant! HAHA

I read tiffs post about you not being on hell no now and I immediated flipped back and read through thinking I missed a BFP!!! :rofl:

There BETTER NOT be a BFP to miss!!!:haha: Seriously....I was just starting to be broody for another baby...but now that it might be a possibility...I realize I'm so not ready. :shrug:

BUT...if it did...I don't think it would be so bad. Peyton is like Melissa's Alia... she talks a mile a minute and makes 2-4 word sentences. We actually carry on conversations with her now. It's pretty easy to know what she wants or needs... SO phew.. .thank god for that!

And she tells me when she needs a diaper change..so I'd hope in 9 months she'd be done potty learning??

Anyway...my period should be here in the next 1-4ish days...I guess I shall keep you all posted. AND...If I'm not...I'm getting Mirena put in next month!!:haha:

You're just trying to throw us off like Vickie! I'm skeptical of all of you in the no more babies club now. :rofl:

Don't be skeptical of me. :haha: Its a definite NO for us. Pregnancy that is, I'm open to other kiddos tho!

haha Brig Peyton is too adorable...you must have another one!!!
Whenever I check Alia's diaper she says "no poops" regardless of whether there actually is poop in her diaper or not :haha:

Just don't wait until the terrible threes hit Brig :rofl:

I hope you get the results you want :)

:rofl: And I never said we wouldn't ever have more :p

Doctors appointment was boring which is a good thing :lol:

Thanks Vickie!:hugs: and yay for a boring apt!:haha:

We probably will have another one day! I LOVED pregnancy...labour on the other hand still scares the $h*t out of me.

Tiff I didn't realize your pregnancy was so horrible :nope:

It really was for me. :shrug: Don't get me wrong, Claire's amazing and I love her completely but neither P or I want to go through that ever again. I think because I had PPD so bad after her that is the biggest scare for us.

Of course its not set in stone that I would get it, or if I did there's nothing to say that it would be as bad... but its a risk neither of us want to take.

Okay, 5:30 wake up is catching up with me! :)
We went out to playgroup, then out to do a few errands. And all the way home, Simon gave me dire warnings not to pat bunnies, because "they make your throat hurt. They kick and they get you right in the throat. You need to let them go back to the forest to their mums." :shock:
Simon's version of natural history can be a little frightening at times.

Afternoon plans include tea, reading, and (sigh) housecleaning. Lots. As usual.

Vickie, glad to hear you had a boring appointment! :thumbup:

Haven't been around much, but I'll try to start catching up while pumping.

Sarah I LOVE your avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->