Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Good morning!
Busy little boys this morning.
Tobe was a rotter last night - up and fussing from 2:45 on. :growlmad:
However, we all somehow slept in, so I don't feel exhausted.
Some housework and playgroup registrar chores this morning and then we're off to the library and Science Centre.
Hoping to get some skiing in this week with the nice weather.

Isaiah told me this morning that his "peepee is like an arm"...at least he dreams big, lol

Not sure if you guys are aware but President's Choice recalled all their Organics baby cereals for being rancid., so if you feed it to your baby, return it to the store for a refund.

List of cereals:
https://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/corpaffr/recarapp/2012/20120118e.shtml

Article:
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/lif... RSS/Atom&utm_source=Life&utm_content=2308534

I hope your chores go quickly this morning Sarah so you can get out and have fun!

Our morning has actually passed quickly after a rough start :rofl:

hahahahah Simon and Elyse - funny babies

J woke up crying at 1am... and she was trying to nurse but not latching and i was getting annoyed with her cause i thought she was being silly and whiny... Tims like no something is wrong... and i was no she's just being dumb blah blah blah... then i heard her fill her diaper... and the STENCH so she clearly had gas pains... and then we were up till almost 4am and i changed her bum 4 or 5 times in those 3 hours. it was green and STINKY! so we were worried about her throwing up... but no vomit. then she nursed and fell asleep. she slept till 10:30 and had a another poopy bum after she woke up, but back to the normal colour. needless to say she's in disposables today.

Sara- brings back memories of Anna's two week diarrhea episode.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

oh frig sandra - i hope it doesn't last 2 weeks :wacko:

she has had more poopy diapers today but they are normal colour again... still a little runny. but she is eating and nursing fine. so something just bugging her tummy i guess

Yeah I dont think it will last that long. When ever I hear the word diarrhea I get horrible flash backs lol.:wacko:

Hopefully it doesnt last long. Jasmine had gastro around 1 year old and it lasted a good 10 days :(

Is there any way to block someone from posting on your threads? I have her on ignore but still commenting a bunch. I don't want it locked, just.. grr.

hope J feels better soon :hugs:

No way to block someone from posting your threads/posts I'm afraid.

Unfortunate. She's been harassing me in my journal, I obviously don't want my journal locked but geez.

:rofl: @ Isaiah, practicing lying to women about his wiener already hahahahahah

Elyse did another funny today. I was letting her colour while I tidied up in the kitchen and she got into her markers that I thought were well hidden. WHENEVER I take my eyes off her while she is using markers, she does something with them... like "paints her nails" or "puts make up on"... today she gave herself a moustache. And not just any moustache. Oh no... a Hitler-style one. In blue "washable" marker. RIGHT before we went to the grocery store :dohh: Ben's gf snapped a picture of it, when I get ahold of it, if I'm feeling like putting proof of my parenting fail out there, I might post it lol.

& thanks for the recipe Tiff!! I think store-bought polenta tastes waayyy better than homemade, I prefer the texture... rather than the runnier results I get from homemade? I'm definitely going to try that one next week!

:rofl: @ Isaiah, practicing lying to women about his wiener already hahahahahah

Elyse did another funny today. I was letting her colour while I tidied up in the kitchen and she got into her markers that I thought were well hidden. WHENEVER I take my eyes off her while she is using markers, she does something with them... like "paints her nails" or "puts make up on"... today she gave herself a moustache. And not just any moustache. Oh no... a Hitler-style one. In blue "washable" marker. RIGHT before we went to the grocery store :dohh: Ben's gf snapped a picture of it, when I get ahold of it, if I'm feeling like putting proof of my parenting fail out there, I might post it lol.

& thanks for the recipe Tiff!! I think store-bought polenta tastes waayyy better than homemade, I prefer the texture... rather than the runnier results I get from homemade? I'm definitely going to try that one next week!
:haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl:

I didn't want my journal locked, and that's what I've seen happen whenever a post has been reported. *shrug*

Alex is the name I go by anywho.

Oh gottcha...kind of pointless to have it private, I guess then you would need to select who you would add.
Hopefully ignoring is the best solution!

not sure why she is bothering you, but you can always hit ignor user, which will block you from reading all her posts, but she can still post and other people will still be able to read her posts... and she will still be able to read your posts

I had someone in my journal before I didnt want and I was just incredibly rude and told them outright to stop and they left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->