Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Are you trying to get pregnant?

I am not trying to get pregnant. :nope: I was a little tipsy after a girls night out a couple Saturdays ago and got frisky. After a quick mental calculation I threw caution to the wind (we always ,always, ALWAYS use protection) because I figured I had already ovulated and all was fine. But then last week I started noticing EWCM and was like CRAP! :blush:

So now I'm super paranoid and on period watch. :shrug:

Brig: I hope you get the results you want.

Sara: Anna was like that. Around 13 month Anna started eating a lot better. She also needs to feed her self. Im not allowed to touch her fork/spoon.

So Friday Anna is going to daycare and Im having a spa day. Im getting a massage. Ive never had one before. Is there some massage etiquette I should know about.

yep Brig - im doing the body by vi challenge! Im enjoying it so far, but its only been 2 days LOL Good luck with your :witch:

Thanks ladies. Its only been in the last 2 weeks she's started to eat. and its still hit or miss... but we are making progress. She still nurses 4 times a day and 3 times a night :wacko: but im hoping this is the start of good things (including sleep!)

Glad she's eating for you some more, Sara!

Hope you get the answers on those tests that you want, Brig!

Anberlin just whacked me in the face. Her finger got caught in my nose, and now it`s bleeding. My baby is violent.

She also thinks it`s hilarious to pull my hair and bite me at the same time, and of course, I encourage it by laughing back because her laugh is so contagious

Wow a lot of girls trying the 90 day challenge eh?
I need to do something to get into shape for soccer this summer....might start walking on my treadmill and then build it up to running.

Good luck with your testing Brig!!! I'm not-so-secretly hoping for a BFP for you :lol:

haha im already thinking up ways to get back into shape this summer!

Wow a lot of girls trying the 90 day challenge eh?
I need to do something to get into shape for soccer this summer....might start walking on my treadmill and then build it up to running.

Good luck with your testing Brig!!! I'm not-so-secretly hoping for a BFP for you :lol:

You ladies are Killing me over here!!!:haha:

It just can't be positive!! Where would I put another baby!? :nope: Our place is a 2 bedroom...and I was just starting to look into a gym membership and doing that shake diet...I cringe at the thought of gaining another 40lbs on top of what I have to lose already:cry:

We just had the most WONDERFUL day of x-c skiing! :happydance:
Awesome workout, boys co-operative, Simon skied like a champ on his little kiddie track... hurrah! The Canmore Nordic Centre (if you watched the '88 Olympics, you'll know where we were!) is brilliant! Such a great place to ski.
Home now and chilling out. Husband and I are planning to try to watch a few of the big Oscar contenders over the next few weeks, so are hoping to start our list tonight.

Meanwhile...
yay baby J on the solids!
Go girls go on this terrible-sounding 90-day challenge :eek:
Hi Lisa! :hi: :flower: because it's been ages since I've posted to you specifically, but always love your posts! :)
Vickie - Simon is also a beanpole (all pjs currently looking like '80s midriff-sporting aerobic wear :haha:), and I'm guessing he's ~40 lbs. Tobe, the little chunker is 32lbs+, so that could be part of the problem - not enough weight diff in the back. Also, I wonder if the Ultralight lost some of the maneuverability when it shed the weight? I remember Teri trying mine on our Zoo date and she found it far more awkward to push than hers. She had the regular model.
Again, I think the product has checked off all my other boxes. I am very pleased with pretty much every other aspect and I've used it a ton. But....worth thinking about that one aspect for ease of use? :)

WOW Tobe is 32lbs++?!?!?!?!? He is HUGE! Peyton is older and only 24lbs LOL And Jasmine is 34lbs an pretty tall.

Yeah Helena is 35 pounds lol!

Elliot is a little slim jim and about 16 pounds.

Brig, I am sure you are ok! I know I have had those freakout moments! :hugs:

Your kids make Zoe seem non-existent. Anberlin is 18lbs, Isaiah is 32lbs and Zoe, well, she`s 29lbs.

Anyone know if there's somewhere to get a beaver tail in northern ontario? I must have one!!

How can I not want one!? Lookit how good this looks..

Attachments

• beaver-tail.jpg
    beaver-tail.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
Anyone know if there's somewhere to get a beaver tail in northern ontario? I must have one!!

How can I not want one!? Lookit how good this looks..

I know we have them during winter carnivals or our Fall Fair...but I don't know a place around here that sells them year round. Bummer. I used to live in Ottawa and wow! what a treat those are!
(We are about 2.5 hours north of Toronto)

Another 90 Day Challenge girl here! :haha:

:hugs: Brig, hope you get the response you want. Fingers crossed!

I'm still team HELL THE FRICK NO. :angelnot:

And aaaaaagh Beaver Tails! Not sure where you can get them but I have seen a Beaver Tail store at the Village in Blue Mountain. :flower:

:hi:

hmmm caution to the wind and hoping for a BFN... good luck!

On a related note I had my first natural spontaneous period in 8 months (OMG!!) which started January 2nd and according to my recent blood test and FF I've ovulated again!!
We're on hold for the time being though as I'm waiting for surgery to remove the 6cm cyst in my left ovary. Surgery should be sometime in April/May which will be 3 years since my last surgery on my ovaries. :dohh: So glad that my body is playing ball though and hoping that it keeps it up so that after surgery I'm set!

Yeah Helena is 35 pounds lol!

Elliot is a little slim jim and about 16 pounds.

Brig, I am sure you are ok! I know I have had those freakout moments! :hugs:

Thank Wendy and Tiff.

Wendy, I thought for SURE I was ok...I was already 22 days into my cycle (average of 31 days).
Which is why, Reba, we didn't use protection for like the second freakin time in our almost 9 year relationship. :dohh:
Also, good luck with that surgery!
Tiff, I don't blame you...if :witch: shows up...I'll be right back there with you!!!

lol Brig, it took quite awhile for us to get pregnant both times, so im sure your fine! I haven't used protection since we had Jasmine, and its taken a good 6 months of unprotected sex to get pregnant.

That being said... it only takes once at the right time LOL

I hope its a BFN if that is what you want :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back