Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

That being said... it only takes once at the right time LOL:D
I got twins the first month without protection and I'm pretty sure we only DTD a couple times before the BFP. You never know! :wacko:

But I hope it's a bfn for you if that's what you want.

Oh and I'm joining the Hell No club now. I am loving having 3 kids, but that is enough for me! I think Shawn will be getting snipped soon. My chances of another set of twins is high and I'm not taking any chances. :haha:

thanks Sarah! :) very helpful

Good luck getting the result you want Brig :hugs:

pretty sure we'll be in the forever Hell No club after this one is born :lol:

You can get beaver tails at the TO zoo but I'm not sure if they do them at any time other than the summer??

Teething sucks! I want to go back to just buying dentures. Yesterday/last night/this morning has been pretty rough although she did have about a half hour of good mood after a shower that gave me hope. Last night she cried, tossed and turned, had a fever, runny nose, and threw up a few times. She hasn't eaten too much either but it's understandable and she is eating some.

Hello to everyone! I hope you all have a great day. We are calling for more snow tonight/tomorrow but right now it's -4 out so I'm hoping if B feels a bit better after lunch to get out for a little walk.

I hope you get the result you want Brig.

Thanks ladies...still no period...and another negative test this morning??

Joss, when we were trying to get pregnant with Peyton, I was waiting to hear from the Dr. to see if I in fact had immunity to varicella. The day they called me to say all was good was the day I was ovulating (according to my monthly cycles) and we had sex... ONCE...and then waited to test... You already know the outcome of that test. :haha:

So yes Amanda...once is MORE than enough!! :haha:

Lisa, teething does SUCK! I hope B starts feeling like herself soon. We had a diarrhea day yesterday...she had like 6 poops :( And she wasn't eating much. But last night she asked for toast so she had that and an apple sauce and we haven't had a poop now since 6pm last night...hopefully she's on the mend.

Argh!
Simon is sick AGAIN!!!!!
Up from the wee hours tossing his cookies.
Poor little guy.

Anyway, it's a beautiful day out, but I am pretty sure I will be doing epic laundry today, as he puked in his bed, our bed, and all over all sorts of bedding and towels. :sick:

Brig - are you usually really regular? I am like clockwork and was starting to get mildly concerned cause I was five days late this time. It's only my second cycle, though, so I figure it might take a few months to settle out. By the way, you know how some of us notice big changes to what is "normal" for our cycles when they resume after birth? Well, after Simon, I found that the three periods I did have were really mild and easy compared to the heavy flow and cramping I used to get. :thumbup: It's an improvement that seems to have stayed, but I am having crazy intense ovulation pain. I used to feel a mild twinge. Now it's quite uncomfortable. I can deal, though, if the periods stay mild.
Okay, enough about my uterus!
Hope B's teeth take a little break for you, Lisa!
Have a great day, everyone!
If you need me, I'll be behind the mountain of :laundry:

Gosh Sarah there is way too much puking happening at your house lately! I don't know how I would cope :sick: Big hugs :hugs:

Sorry to hear Simon is sick again Sarah :hugs: Its really going around your house badly this year.

J's cold has returned and the stupid diarreah has not stoped. the colour is mostly back to normal (a little on the green side...) but every hour im changing a dirty bum. No fever and eating and drinking well so i will just continue to monitor and change diapers...

went to the sitters for a playdate this morning. I actually don't think J really cares for the sitters 14 month old. but i figure she'll get over it. J is a quiet baby and this other baby is a LOUD baby so they are kinda clashing...

and as im typing i hear noises comming from J's bum... this diaper lasted 25 minutes :dohh:

Sara - maybe try a few doses of probiotics? I wonder if that would help her little gut?

Simon has a doctor's appointment for next week. He hasn't been properly well for a few weeks now. No more attempts at internet diagnoses on my part. Going to make a list of all the weird symptoms and approximate a timeline and just get this looked at by the doctor.
It's probably just regular childhood bugs, but I want to be sure that nothing else is going on. :nope:
Worry worry worry.

i've been thinking that sarah (about the probiotics) i'll look for some this afternoon.

Hope simon's appt goes well!

Sara does she have any teeth breaking through? That can cause loose stools as well.

:hugs: Sarah, poor Simon :( Your house has been hit hard by all the stomach bugs the last couple of years

oh just read about the doctors appointment, hopefully it's nothing but I think getting him in is a good idea since this has been going on (on and off) for a few weeks now :hugs:

Poor Simon, I hope he feels better. Sorry you have so much laundry now.

I hope the diaper changes slow down for you Sara.

I unfortunately smell like puke as does my house and B is a ticking time bomb of spew. I also have tons of laundry now... Mine, hers, and bedding all because of puke. Unfortunately I can't seem to get a few minutes with empty arms to go and do laundry because she is so distraught. OH will be tagged in as soon as I sense his hand on the door knob.

Oh no, Lisa!
Poor little thing!
Poor you!
I'm very lucky as husband is home today. I think I'd be :brat: otherwise!

Sara: hope J's poop solidifies.

Sarah: Yeah poor Simeon has been sick for a while. Hopefully its just a bad virus that will leave. Usually with Anna by the time we see the doctor her illness or aliment disappears.

Anna also had a bad night of being up and puke.

Hope everyone has a puke free night tonight.

Hope everyone feels better!!!!!!!!!

haha ya, I got pregnant with Jasmine when I was on the pill!!!! I find it weird it too so long with Peyton and this one... But however! Still got knocked up so no worries! LOL

I was always very regular before having kids too, but since having kids my cycles have a week variance.

:( sorry to hear about all the puking kids

:hugs: I hope they all feel better soon

I was very regular before Hannah and have been regular since. I got pregnant pretty quickly with her and very quickly this time around (part of which I'm sure is to do with the weight loss). We have been very lucky that's for sure. I wish everyone could be as lucky as us :hugs:

Hope all the sick babies feel better :hugs:

I havent had a cycle since October 2009 :lol:
I'm hoping AF stays away for quite awhile yet. I don't think we'll be TTC #3 until spring of 2013.

:shock: OMG Melissa I can't believe you are already talking #3 :rofl: :rofl:

haha Melissa doesn't have a 3 year old demon yet :rofl:

JUST kidding... I can't really comment since im knocked up with #3 now

I am jealous about now AF though!

I was sort of hoping to go Melissa's route and conceive #3 before the crimson tide returned, but I think it's sort of helpful to me to know exactly when I conceived. So cycles do help with that.

lol spring 2013 is over a year away LOL I doubt Melissa will be able to get away without at least one or two cycles... Unless she gets knocked up before then ;)

omg I had a patient today who was a nurse (she is in her 80's) I love the stories from these old girls. This lady had been a maternity nurse and she was telling me about a 15lb baby she delivered. She said he had black ringlets and 3 teeth :Rofl: and she said he was the 14th child for the mother so she delivered him vaginally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->