Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

ugh! jaundice sucks!! I hope he can start pooping it all out :-( At least she seems to have a helpful nurse... my nurse (in pediatrics) suggested I give P formula but keep pumping every 3 hours...I think that's when my supply issues started...

oh wow
sorry to hear about everyone and their kids getting the flu!
I hope you all feel better soon!

The only thing happening at our house is coughing and nose blowing! DH and I both have a cold.

Jaundice does suck... I am going to be giving this new baby a bit of formula though... There is no way I want to deal with going back to the hospital again. It was a nightmare.

:hugs: to all the sick babies and mommies!! and Teething monkeys :)

Brandi, your new kitty looks a lot like my baby girl paxton. She was a stray too, but we found her when she was 8 weeks old and she's now almost 5! they grow up so quick LOL

J and I spent the night in the ER. She is ok now though.

:hugs: To everyone and all the kiddo's who are sick.

Sorry about your mom Joss :(

Congrats on the new cat Brandi!

:( Sorry to hear Nico is still really jaundiced.

I've been reading but the last few days have been super busy so I've not had much down time! Sorry if I missed anyone :hugs:

Sorry to be a woe is me poster today. My mom just called and my one cousin (he is probably years older then me) died last night. apparently he went to a party, got drunk and fell down the stairs :( Im not super close with many of my cousins. I am sad but i am not grieving (if that makes sense). I have a lot of cousins on my moms side (15) of them the oldest one is 45 years old and i havent seen any/many of them since my grandmas funeral a few years back.

Oh Sara, I'm so sorry. :cry: That's so sad! :(

Lots of love to your family hunny.

:hugs: sara! I hope you and j areok!

Sooo superbowl next sunday!!! Its the same match that was the match the year jasmine was born! Giants vs Patriots. So that totally means this baby is a girl too!! Haha especially if giants win again :)

:hugs: Sara sorry for the loss of your family member, even if you weren't close to him. Such a sudden way to lose someone :hugs:

oh no Sarah :( (I think we were posting at the same time). I hope Tobe feels better soon :hugs: You have Simon's doctors appointment tomorrow right? Do you think they can fit Tobe in as well?

:hugs: Sarah! Thats awful. i hope poor tobe and simon feel better soon.

You find out in a couple of weeks right Joss?

Sorry to hear of your family's loss, Sara :hug:

Hope the sickness gets through your house faster, Sarah!

Sandra, Rick was one of my favourite players. I was disappointed when he was sent to Winnipeg, but as this season goes on, I'd have much rather seen him play in Winnipeg than not at all. I'm planning a tribute tat of him when I'm done breastfeeding. Sorry for your loss as well.

First day was alright, but I smell like coffee now. All I did was sit at a computer and do training for four hours. Kind of boring, but tomorrow, I get to get in uniform and shadow.

Sara, so sorry for your loss :-(

Hope everyone who is sick feels better soon!

Haha not to me!

I'm sitting at work wasting my time. I have an education day that last week no one could tell me what time and where it was. So I showed up at 7:30 to have them say it doesn't start till 9am!!! Grrrr so I woke up earely for nothing, and now I've had to try and get a hold of the sitter to see if the kids can stay longer.

Oh no Sarah! I hope the sickness leaves your house soon. :hugs:

Sorry for your loss Sara. :hugs:

I hope the day goes by quickly Joss.

Off to the doctor's with B this afternoon, hopefully we can get both of us sorted out and on the mend here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->