Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

considering I work in the germiest place of all we actually have done pretty good. We all got gastro before xmas, but it was very shortlived for all of us... and I am th only one who seems to be getting colds :shrug:

Im stuck in pneumonia and gastro land at work though lol

:hugs: Wendy

We keep catching colds but we generally catch a cold a month during the winter. :roll: We are out a lot though and on buses etc. so I guess I shouldn't be surprised :rofl: Luckily though we've had several colds we haven't caught any of the worse viruses going around (yet)--and hopefully I haven't just cursed myself with that :dohh:

:hugs: Wendy!

Melissa's right! Come on here on your fancy-schmancy android while you're BF Master Pudge. :hugs: :cloud9:

House full of sickies over here! :argh:

Agreed. I'm online pretty much only when bfing. There's not much else I can do while tandem feeding than play on my phone anyways :shrug: I have to go to a real computer to upload photos though, so I only get around to that occasionally.

Our computer is in the playroom because of how small our house is so my fb and bnb are always up haha... I read and post frequently but im not actually sitting here all day reading, you know? or I have my BB sometimes too. Even if we have a house with a rec room our computer area will likely be set up in the rec room, I like everyone to be able to be together :D

I spend about 14 waking hours with both my kids each day... most of them alone LOL I would lose my mind if I didn't come on here.

Oh my goodness! So glad that you can't get sick from people on the internet! This thread would be the worst to visit ;)

Hope everyone is feeling better soon! :hugs:

Too hard to type on the touch screen with breastfeeding. Gah. My computer is in my kitchen, but if H sees me online she steals the computer lol

I only have 1 kid but come on here on my BB mostly when B is bfing or leave it up on the laptop to come back to. Although now I'm terrified of breaking my new computer I use my BB mostly. People must think I'm reading forever sometimes though since I'll start reading and have to leave it and come back frequently.

Finally got Elliot asleep, he is teething and screaming ALL DAY.

Helena, eff, she uses every trick to get out because she knows I will keep going in to see her because I don't want her waking up Elliot.

i have my laptop open to bnb all the time... so i'll browse while i sit on the floor and play with J or whatever.

So we are leaving for Northbay in the morning.... i borrowed my IL's durango cause its a 7 seater so i figured it would be good for 3 car seats... NOPE what a joke. The entire back row has no latch no tether. Im reading online that people often fit 3 wide in the middle row of the durango so FX that works. Otherwise i can install one seat RF in the 3rd row using only the seatbelt, but that poor kiddo has to sit all by themselves for a LONG ride. i had wanted to put the FF kid in the 3rd row and the 2 rf kiddos in the middle row so they could interact and stuff. what a PITA!!

Hello!
I am feeling MUCH better! Thanks for all the well wishes!
And advice! I have been popping probiotics, eating bananas and yogurt, guzzling pepto and just fervently praying to the gods of all things intestinal, and I think I'm through the worst of it. whew.
My husband is possibly just starting the whole thing. We'll see. He's showing a lot of the early symptoms, but he's pretty strong. Maybe he'll be fine.
Took Simon to the Zoo today to let husband get some rest (Tobe was napping). We had a wonderful time watching the meerkats hunt and eat crickets. Simon was quite enthralled. :)
And I am feeling like I might just possibly whip up some fabulous desert tomorrow. Don't know why, exactly, but I just feel like there should be a fancy homemade cake or pudding in our house right now. Maybe just celebrating that I actually feel like eating again? :)

It turns out that my Zoo hours for Feb were pretty minimal. Sigh. Disappointing. I totally appreciate that there just aren't that many hours right now and am very grateful for what I have been offered. It's more just for my own mental health that I would like more work.
I have been reading like a fiend lately. I plowed through 11 books in Jan and am currently engrossed in The Tiger by John Vaillant. So good! Non-fiction and hard to put down!
Wendy - I jump on here when I'm BFing (I find that it's quite comfy if I have Tobe tucked into me on the nursing pillow), or while Simon is playing and Tobe is napping.

Have fun in North Bay Sara! Are you going to meet up with Brig and Kate? JEALOUS!!!! :sulk:

:hugs: Wendy, that would drive me nuts as well. :(

Of course, after a 30 min poop, Helena goes to bed, and Elliot is now up screaming.

YAY!

glad you are feeling better Sarah.

Yep Tiff, planning on meeting Kate and Brig on Sun. do i qualify for meeting the most girls on here in RL? im getting up there LOL

:hugs: wendy!

glad you are feeling better Sarah.

Yep Tiff, planning on meeting Kate and Brig on Sun. do i qualify for meeting the most girls on here in RL? im getting up there LOL

:hugs: wendy!

I've met Jaylene, Sweetie (Sarah), Terri, Stiina, Ashlie, anyone else?

I think you might be up there Sara!

I've met: Vickie, Sara (readynwilling), Sarah (sarahkka), Tori (Eeyore84), Chantal (Junebug_CJ), Tasha (Tasha41), Kat (babymama) and Joss (Ryder) I think. Sorry if I missed anyone. :blush:

I did! We were coming back from the Kingston family reunion back in 09 I think? :haha:

We stopped off in her area and had a coffee at Timmys. :thumbup:

I've met Vickie, Tori, Sara ,Tiff, and Terri. I haven't met any of the Calgary mums. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->