Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

YAY for our lunch date!!!!

I have met Kate and Chantal :) and my friend Mistelle (Mystika802) she used to post sometimes. And now Sara on Sunday...and hopefully Tiff soon!! Although...I feel like I know Tiff already for some reason...maybe cause you're from North Bay? lol

I know eh Brig??? :haha: That's what happens when you're from North Bay, lol.

Btw,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a fab day hun. :hugs: :cake:

im getting up there but tiff's got a few on me. i've met vickie, tiff, chantal, tori, Sarah, and now kate and brig. I really need to make an effort to do a playdate with Tasha... she's really close! also Belleville's not that far that meet with Joss & Melissa isn't out of the question one day either :haha:

I think J was talking to Joss's Peyton.... she woke up for a poop at 6am :wacko: but i quietly changed her and tucked us back into bed and about 30 minutes later she was sleeping and slept till 8:30 :)

Going for a run, and a haircut then off to get Tammy and the girls for our road trip to NB :)

Happy Birthday Brig & Tiff!

Have fun at the meetup everyone!

I've met Tiff, Sara, Sarah, Tori, Chantal, Natalie, Kat and another member from the UK once as well.

Sara--I'm going to Hamilton in a couple of weeks to meet up with Tasha :lol: If you want to join us. Stan and I want to try out one of the places we saw on the "You Gotta eat here show" and I think we're going to either the Children's Museum afterward or the local indoor playground to meet up with Tasha and Elyse :) (We are going Sunday the 19th)

Thanks for the bday wishes. P forgot this morning. :sulk: Although to be fair, we had our friends over to celebrate my "bday" last weekend and we went out for dinner last night so its not like I've been overlooked. :haha:

Not much planned for today. Still sick so gonna take it easy I think. :thumbup:

We're cleaning today but that's about it. I feel better but not great

And I forgot to say in the drama that was Hannah's cinnamon roll falling on the floor :roll:

Glad you are feeling better Sarah! :)

huge :hugs: Wendy, I hope you managed to get some rest last night

Happy Birthday Brig and Tiff!!!!

I've only met Joss in real life....I need to catch up!!!!

Good morning!!!
Beautiful day here!
Two boys who bounced out of bed all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and a mama who isn't feeling too bad herself! :happydance:
I think we need to go on a nature walk today. It is just way too gorgeous out and in Calgary, that cannot be taken for granted in Feb!

:cake: Happy Birthday, Tiff! :cake:

:cake: Happy Birthday, Brig! :cake:

Happy Birthday Brig and Tiff!!!!

I've only met Joss in real life....I need to catch up!!!!

You're not alone. I've only met Kate...possibly Chantal, but I don't know for sure and likely never will, lol. It would have only been at one of Zoe's appointments, but Kate for sure.

Happy Birthday Brig and Tiff! Have a great day!

I can`t believe Anberlin is 9 months old today. Where did the last year goÉ

Yay Sarah that's great news! I am so happy your household is feeling better :happydance:

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better Sarah!

Happy Birthday Tiff and Brig!

I think I have the record for meeting the fewest... nobody :( hopefully someday I'll get to meet some of you.

Happy to hear things are looking up at your place Sarah!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! :)

And happy birthday once again Tiff! :hugs:

Nathan took us out for breakfast and now my parents are over...not doing too much today...but that's ok. :)

Wow!
We are finally home! We spent two hours walking around the nature park in the sunshine. I am teaching Simon how to use my old camera and he was a very serious little nature photographer today. He got rather annoyed with some chickadees that would not hold still to have their picture taken, and there are a lot of shots with his finger over the lens, but he was pretty enthusiastic! :)
We then went for groceries, which always takes forever, and have only just got home at quarter after two! :shock: Boy, the day has just flown past. And I am superboobing Tobe to sleep so that I can bake a cake and prepare a fancy taco salad for dinner. No rest for the wicked or mamas, eh? :)

And Wendy! It's absolutely embarrassing that we have not had an Alberta meet yet. We gotta do it! Soon!

glad you are feeling better, sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Brig!!!!!!!!

haha ya I have only met tiff and melissa! Although maybe one day we can have a TO Zoo meet!

Hi!! :hi:

Just wanted to introduce myself. I know it says I live in Scotland, but I'm a Canadian! I've been living here since October 2010 with my lovely hubby and now gorgeous little baby. I'm from a small town in Nova Scotia and I miss it so much! Can't wait to get home this summer for a few weeks so my little man can visit with all his family

Welcome Maggs!! I'm Brandi, married to Mike, and have 3 kids, Zoe is (almost) 5, Isaiah is 3 and Anberlin is 9 months. I live in Brantford, Ontario!

Zombie Mom today.
I could cheerfully murder my children right now. Tobe had tantrums all night. All freaking night. And Simon has been up and contributing with three-year old jerk behaviour since 6 am.
I've already lost my temper three times and it's not even 9:00 yet.
I want to walk out of the house, go rent a hotel room and sleep for the rest of the weekend. The brats can fend for themselves. I'll leave them a box of Cheerios.

:cry:

We had such a nice day yesterday. Not looking forward to this one. Unless I get a miracle injection of energy and my kids morph back into lovely sweet children, we are in for a doozy. Mummy is not amused.

:hugs: Sarah

The girls took hours to settle down to sleep last night and then woke every two hours for the remainder of the night. The first growth spurt of many to come I'm sure. Thank goodness it's the weekend. Thanks to Shawn I'm sure I can get a nap in at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->