Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

good luck sarah!!!!!!!!

Jasmines ballet class is unparented... and I don't really care hahahahaaa..... if Jasmine is a hooligan it is their prob, not mine :rofl:

Haha joss :lol:

I could live in Dublin... So beautiful and everyone is so nice.

Joss, I have no idea how strict they are. If he's totally disruptive and unmanageable (which is possible if he gets overexcited and crazy), then the teacher might tell me he's not ready yet. :shrug:
I am really hoping that this class will help him get a few classroom skills for pre-school in the fall. He seems pretty excited, so I hope it works out.

I would try not to worry sarah, Jasmine can be extremely badly behaved as well, but she seems to be more willing to listen to outsiders then to me or tom, which I think is pretty normal for toddlers.

I would like to live in scotland :D sooo many gorgeous horse farms :D

ok, I am soooooo cold! I warmed up doing some vacuuming and now im sitting here freezing my butt off... I don't normally get this cold and i've had to start wearing pajamas to bed LOL

Maggs - Isn't Asda like the same thing as Walmart?

BTW I love Scotland.It's the only place I've traveled to that I actually could picture myself living
Asda is owned by the same company as Walmart and they sell the same George clothing line too but its more of a grocery store, sort of like a Superstore. They have a few aisles of house stuff, clothing and entertainment stuff but the rest is all food.

Anyone want to buy one very cute and irresistible little boy that tends to keep his Mommy up all night sometimes!?? Free to a good home if you want. Ugh! Up 3 times between 2:30 and 6:30am and up for the day at ten mins to 8. Am shattered!! Need more tea!

:hugs: maggs, peyton was really bad with waking to feed at night too, it was horrible!!!

I am shattered, im supposed to work thurs-sun again and I could barely get up this morning, I was really dizzy when I got up too. I think I may need to have my iron levels checked or something, there is no way I can feel this tired.

I am also "shattered"!
Joni refused to go to sleep until almost midnight, then she wakes up at 4am to nurse (which is totally ok) BUT she wouldn't go back to sleep :dohh: Finally got her back to sleep around 6am, and Alia decides to wake up at 6:30.... Nathan is working today so I had to get up with her and she wasn't in a happy mood either :nope: She's at MIL's now so it's just me and Joni and I'm hoping I can steal a nap at some point

:hugs: :( It sucks being exhausted when you have a toddler and a baby for sure. Hope you guys get some much needed rest. :hugs:

They all must have been in on it together then! Jack generally sleeps from 8-830pm till 8-830am, with just one wake up to eat at 4/5ish. And now he's only had 2 x 35 min naps all day and it's after 3pm here already. Grrrr!! Why won't he sleep!!!

:hugs: Sorry to hear everyone is so tired and had uncooperative babies last night!

It is a nice sunny day outside!!! Granted, our kiddo is far too sick to be out enjoying it :sulk: :haha:

Though she's on an epic 2.5 hour sleep right now. Poor little thing, definitely needs it after yesterday's boycott of nap, late bedtime and then this morning being woken up by our inconsiderate neighbours. :growlmad:

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!! Anything big planned for the weekend? (yes I know its only Wednesday :haha:)

not a great day and I have to work for the next 4 days...

Next weekend my mom is taking Jasmine friday night to sleep over, and tom and I talked about taking a trip to Oshawa. So im going to ask her if we can drop Peyton off sat morning too.

:hugs: Hope Claire feels better soon. Hannah seems to be on the upside of her cold though still pretty snotty :sick: :rofl:

Hope your mom can take him Joss!

We might have friends coming over Saturday night for dinner (depends on how I feel really :blush:) and Sunday we're going over to T's house because she's hosting a V-day party for the girls.

nothing hahaha... we just want to go browse Big Al's and go to the mall or something. Neither of us will be buying much either, its just more of a day to get out and away from the kids.

Other then work I haven't had a day away from the kids in a very long time, the most has been an hour or two to go grocery shopping or whatever. And honestly these past couple weeks have just about done me in LOL

vickie, that party sounds like alot of fun! I hope the girls have fun. I've got some card making kits from the buck shop so we will work on those one day.

I took all three kids out on my own to a play place this morning! I feel so successful even though i know moms of three kids do it all the time. Still it felt good to know I'll still be able to have a life. :thumbup:

Everyone needs a break from the kids....totally understandable!!!

Would have been nice. I asked her and she flat out said no and bitched about me even asking :cry:

I just want a fucking break from them. I spend every single day doing everything for them and I work my ass off at my job and then come home and have to look after them with no help ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->