Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

pancake day?? haha oh oopsie I never remember that day anymore... I just wait for maplefest :D I am so excited for it this year :D :D

Maplefest?! Sounds mouth watering! Can't say as we had that in Nova Scotia. The closest I'll come to proper pancakes today is the maple flavoured golden syrup I found at the grocery store. Almost like Aunt Jemima but not quite. Not gonna fork out £5+ for the real stuff over here! Got some nice bacon to go with it too. Bacon tastes goooood with syrup on it! LOL

And Ryder...could you get Peyton to have a word with my Jack about sleeping. I'm ready to fall over!

He had a great morning nap after some rice cereal this morning so maybe he'll get some for supper tonight too!

hmmm now I'm thinking breakfast for supper!! haha My cheerios this morning sound so lame compared to pancakes, bacon and syrup!! and we have the real stuff :D

My Oma and Opa are coming over today at 2 to meet Joni and then Nathan and I are going to take the girls grocery shopping. We might see if MIL will take Joni though to make things easier.

I just realized that all I've eaten all day today is breakfast food! Porridge for breakfast, scrambled eggs and toast for lunch and now pancakes and bacon for supper. :huh:

Ahhh food! :haha: I'm having spaghetti squash (as spaghetti) with low-fat homemade meatballs. :munch: Yummo!

Yeah, a lot of us have met up in real life. Its a really great group of ladies on here. :kiss:

How's everyone's day going?

Yep I've met a fair few of the girls here :)

I didn't know it was pancake day but I almost always have a WW version of pancakes for breakfast in the mornings :rofl: They aren't nearly as good as the high fat stuff :haha: We're having chicken tikka masala and naan for dinner tonight :munch:

I want to take Hannah to the maple syrup festival again and eat there, Hannah loved it last year! (well the eating, not so much the maple syrup tapping :rofl:)

Nothing for me for Lent, but I'm not Catholic....

it's been a pretty good day here! :) Kiddo is in a decent mood which always helps!

Glad Peyton slept well last night Joss!

Oh and Hannah's four month sleep regression unfortunately lasted until she was 6.5 months old :argh: but after that she started sleeping 12 hours a night!

Vickie you should drive down here for Maplefest :D We go to the BEST place for breakfast; its at the firemans hall and all the firemen volunteer to make breakfast. They have pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausages etc and real local maplesyrup. Soooo yummy!

Then we usually drive around to some of the other festival spots, they have farms with baby sheep, cows, pigs and other animals. There is a huge fun farm that has an indoor play thing (its HUGE!!!!!!), wagon rides etc.... There are all kinds of things to do.

Peyton and Jasmine are getting a little sister :D :D

Had the ultrasound. One healthy baby in there :) heart rate 153 bpm. My EDD is either the 7th or 8th of october as o date and baby measurement are a day apart. I am thrilled!

I love the taste of real maple syrup, but like the other stuff for not being as runny. I'm making pancakes and sausages for dinner, and if I were true catholic the sausages would not be allowed, but hey, I need protein I'm pregnant!

Maybe next year when I'm not pregnant Joss :) I am finding long car rides to be pretty taxing right now :wacko: I feel sooooooooooooooooo huge right now :rofl: and I still have 10 weeks left!

It does sound fun! :)

Congrats on another little girl! :mrgreen:

Congrats to you as well Hopeful! :yipee:

Oh congrats on the baby girl Joss!! im sure you are over the moon!!

Had a good day. J was sick at the sitters (vomit) but just once, so somthing must have bugged her tummy. poor baby.

I am making sloppy joes for supper and got ribs on sale to have for supper tomorrow!! I hope J likes them :)

yep, we are pretty happy :D Now I get to buya bunch of girl stuff :D :D

Congrats on the :pink: , Joss! Hurray!
I could not get to sleep last night. I was tossing and turning until almost 4:00. Blergh! Kill me, quick!
But both boys are being very very good. Simon was a champ at gymnastics and Tobe is boob-napping right now. I could seriously fall asleep right now, but laundry, dishes, and taxes call. :sleep: How exciting.

Hope J feels better!!

Joss congrats on the girl! Do the kids know?

I agree, definately Nap sarah!!!

Yes Tasha, the kids came to the US with us. Jasmine seemed to think we were actually getting a baby today though haha. She kept asking where the baby was.

Congrats on the little girl!!

The pancakes & bacon were YUMMY!!!

Sloppy Joe's sound pretty damn good too :)

Yep I've met a fair few of the girls here :)

I didn't know it was pancake day but I almost always have a WW version of pancakes for breakfast in the mornings :rofl: They aren't nearly as good as the high fat stuff :haha: We're having chicken tikka masala and naan for dinner tonight :munch:

I want to take Hannah to the maple syrup festival again and eat there, Hannah loved it last year! (well the eating, not so much the maple syrup tapping :rofl:)

Nothing for me for Lent, but I'm not Catholic....

it's been a pretty good day here! :) Kiddo is in a decent mood which always helps!

Glad Peyton slept well last night Joss!

Oh and Hannah's four month sleep regression unfortunately lasted until she was 6.5 months old :argh: but after that she started sleeping 12 hours a night!

Oh God help me! Don't know if I can do another month and a half of sleep regression :( I may cry!! May need some comfort food sent from home to get me through...say kraft dinner & lucky charms! LOL

month and a half LOL J was a great sleeper till 4 months and shes now 2 weeks from being one :rofl: that being said... she's almost on hour 3 of her nap this afternoon :wacko: im waking her up in 15 if she doesn't wake up on her own, so that she goes to bed at half decent time (unlike the 11pm bed time last night)

Well she was a great sleeper from 6.5 months to almost 3.5 than we had some sleep regressions (well more like fighting :haha:) but for now things are back to her 11-12 hour stretches at night and occasionally a nap of an hour or so during the day depending on what we're doing

Sloppy Joe's do sound good!

At least her reaction wasn't to give her back Joss! :rofl: Hannah's still coming to terms with having a brother instead of a sister....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->