Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

The worst thing about losing I find is it's hard to focus on it and commit properly when taking care of kids. Mom always comes last and sometimes you scarf down what's there because your starving at that point or you just have no time to make something more healthy. For me a lot of eating got skipped (not the right way I know) and all of a sudden at 7 months old for my boy, my weight just started dropping off with no real changes on my part. I breastfed the whole time so I have no clue if they was even a factor or not. I got back to pre baby weight but still wanted to lose a bit more, and now I'm pregnant, so it's going to hAve to wait I guess.
Some of you with all the kids you have, it's a wonder you can do it!

I lost all of my pregnancy weight in 3 weeks because I was so sick after, but when she was 6-12 months I gained a lot but not all of it back :( found it was mainly being home all the time and bored snacking, going out for dinner was the only kind of alone time we really got either or take-out pretty often etc

I started WW when Hannah was 18ish months old and lost 105 pounds over a year and a half BUT at her age group it was easier to take care of myself. I do worry how it's going to be with a newborn/two kids to juggle and trying to eat okay. Though I do have a motivation in that Hannah has got to bed fed regardless so if I'm taking time to make proper meals for her hopefully I can make a sandwich or something for myself as well :lol: I subsisted on PB cups and Dr. Pepper when she was a baby :blush:

Ya vickie, having an older child who NEEDS to eat properly does give you lots of motivation. Obviously I can't feed the older kids junk all the time, so it makes me eat healthier too. Just like with getting out and getting excersize... you don't get to constantly snuggle your newborn when you have an older child, they need to be occupied and taken out etc as well.

yeah it'd be cruel to tell her she has to eat a sandwich when I'm sitting there eating candy :haha: :rofl:

Hello lovelies!
I got a unexpected day at the Zoo interping the new penguin exhibit. So fun!!! I LOVE those freakin' birds!
I wish I could beam you all over to come see this exhibit. It is so awesome.
The line up is pretty minimal in the morning, so I think we will try for a quick visit first thing in the morning tomorrow.

And scratch those plans.
Simon just started barfing.
Seriously, universe?
Is 2012 the Year of Gastro and I just forgot to put it on the calendar?
:brat: :brat: :hissy: :hissy:

Oh my goodness Sarah!! That's not cool at all :nope:
I'm so thankful that Alia has only had a cold this winter. Too many sick kids in this thread!

:( sarah, I hope it was just something he ate? That really sucks for you guys.

oh man Sarah.... i hope he feels better very soon!

Very very busy today... i hope to make it around to journals tomorrow :(

Just two barf episodes, then nothing.
Its been several hours now and no more puke.... please?
Cross your fingers, cross your toes! :)

Oh I hope that's all it was! Lots of flat gingerale. Fingers crossed no one else gets it either!

Looks like it was a strange isolated episode.
Hurrah! We had a great morning at the Zoo with the penguins! :)

Yay! How exciting!! I can't wait until Jack's old enough to take him to places like that. There's a zoo above Glasgow called Blair Drummond and they have ELEPHANTS!! My Favourite :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->