Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

hahaha ya... she seemed really confused abut the ultrasound it was funny

We took Andrew once because Shawn wanted to come and we had no one to take Andrew. He had no interest in it at all.

A 3 hour nap! What I wouldn't give for that now! Xavier only goes down for 20-30 minutes twice per day. Id take advantage and lay diene if only he slept that long. As it stands now as soon as I almost drift off he's up and them I have to function in zombie mode :(
Good luck with all your sleep challenges!

I have that problem with Peyton too so I usually nap with him since he is in a toddler bed and he will sleep longer that way. I make Jasmine nap at the same time as well.

My cast is driving me nutssssss it's SO itchy!! Last time I had one I decided screw it I'm scratching and I used one of those yellow school rulers.. this time I have stitches so I can't.

My grandfather passed away this morning. It was sudden but not totally unexpected, I'm happy it was over fast and they gave him a lot for the pain and to sedate him... but reflecting on the life he had is sad, I will miss him (and have been- he has had dementia and it's been getting bad for at least 5 years, stopped talking a couple of months ago)... my grandma was out of the country though and is returning 1.5 weeks early from vacation in Spain.. since he had been stable, actually physically healthy really, living in a nursing home for 3 years.

I just want to forget February 2012 though!

:hugs: tasha, dementia can be really hard for family members to cope with, and really sad for the person experiencing it. I am glad his death was fairly quick and painless for him though.

:hugs: Tasha, I'm glad he passed quickly and peacefully from the sounds of it.

But today I also ordered my Shape Kit ... so I am joining you guys on the Body By Vi challenge... kinda perfect since I can't really cook! On the upside you know..

Good luck with the challenge Tash! Sounds like so many in this thread are doing it. Exciting!
I need to lose some weight too but I think with breastfeeding such a young baby I shouldn't be replacing meals with shakes. I'm 147 lbs right now and I'd like to be 130, but I would take my pre-pregnancy weight of 135. So 12lbs to lose.

hahajoni is barely 1.5 months old! I think 12lbs off PP weight is pretty darn good :D I am sure it won't take you any time at all to lose the rest, especially if you are going to be playing soccer this summer.

I am going to have to starve myself after this pregnancy if I want to lose weight :( It gets harder each time and im already up alot... I am dreading my appointment on Thurs to see how much I weigh. Im guessing around 150lbs and the is 20 lbs this pregnancy alone and im not even half through.

Ya it took 4 months to lose the weight after Alia... hopefully it doesn't take me longer than that this time. N keeps unintentionally making me feel bad because he's been going to the gym daily and really watching what he eats. He's eating no sugar, no fat, no red meat right now. I'm not watching what I eat at all right now, and I'm eating a lot of quick and easy not-so-good for me snacks instead of proper meals. Oh well. I'm sure once I'm playing soccer I'll be in better shape.

haha 4 months is nothing. It took me a full year with both kids and the most I gained with those two was 30lbs.

You're gonna rock the challenge Tasha!! <3

SO excited for you.

Yes, definitely not something to do while early BF Melissa! :hugs: You don't seem far off to go though! That's awesome!!!

:hugs: Tasha. So sorry for your loss. But YAY for your challange!!

So J went down fairly easily (she now insists on being rocked to sleep :wacko:) at 9. So i have my fx for a decent night tonight!!!

Ugh I have 30lbs still to lose. :wacko: I lost 33lbs so quick but now it's really slowed down. I need to stop eating so many snacks and eating in the night every time I bf.

I'm feeling huge compared to you all! lol I had started to lose weight after my pregnancy but I must have lost focus because I'm up again. :( I was overweight before my pregnancy (after my loss in 2010 I became depressed and turned to food for comfort) and then I gained too much (stupid bed rest) and now I'm just way, way too heavy. It's 7 months out and I'm still in maternity clothes as I can't afford new clothes.

I don't have a scale but I'm guessing I'm about 180ish and I need to get down to about 145. This past week I just started to measure my portions and count calories. I used a calorie counter online to figure out how much I need to eat to lose 1lb a week without exercise. And now I need to start exercising. lol I would like to start increasing how many calories I can eat eventually. But right now I'm surprising myself with how satisfied I feel. And counting calories allows me to shuffle my choices around so I can fit in things like the brownie with fudge sauce and ice cream I had this evening.

I know I just started but I feel like this is something that is going to stick. I just feel so positive! :) And I have to as DH and I might start TTC#2 in May which means I have potentially only 2 months to get some of my weight down before another pregnancy.

I'm so sorry for your loss Tasha! And what a shame your Grandmother was on holiday at the time. Sounds like it's been a rough month for you. :hugs:

Starry I'm about the same. Currently 175 and working to get down to my PP weight of 145.

Starry I was that before! I started on WW 2010 and I was 172lbs (pre-preg I was 137). I did WW and got down to 148lbs but had family stuff happen and I gained weight back. I think I got back up to 165, then did WW again for the wedding, got down to 155lbs and then back up to 172 after the wedding, honeymoon and friend's destination wedding in Las Vegas. :blush:

Ugh. Stupid weight! :haha:

I'm dreading having to lose the weight again. I literally hit my goal weight and was pregnant within a couple of weeks :dohh: :rofl:

I'm not sure how much I've gained and I don't want to know :haha:

Stan already knows I'll be getting back on WW as soon as I feel able after baby is born :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->