Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I tried to take a bunch of pictures, but not sure how they turned out. The lighting is tricky in there and it was really hard to focus or do anything with my camera while trying to also wrangle two small and very excited boys. Tobe was so excited when I held him up to the edge of the pool - I thought he was going to launch himself right in there with the birds! :)

And this afternoon, we all went to the science centre for a couple of hours - very nice! It is awesome having both places so close now. We're in Feb and those memberships at the science centre have already been paid off twice over! Such a good investment. The boys both love it there.

I'm working both days of the weekend at the Zoo, so I'll be properly penguined by the end of it!
Thinking to do Farmers' Market tomorrow to pick up some good fruit.

Hope everyone had a good day! :)

Forgot to share: am PMSing so fiercely right now that I would strangle someone for a bag of chips.
Salt.....
Fat.....
Starch....
:drool:

we love our Science Centre membership as well! :thumbup:

We had a good day until bath time and Hannah went to bed without a bath, without a book, and without her being allowed to "hide" in her blanket-a game she likes to play with us before she goes to bed because of the screamfest :growlmad:

And Vickie - oh wise mother with a kid half a year ahead of mine - you were so right about the threes being the really awful year. :nope: Everyday that I don't strangle my three year old is another small personal victory in patience and forbearance. Dear. God.

Mags - meant to say - little guys love zoos even as babies. Especially the smaller exhibits where there are lots of little things scurrying around. My two are way less interested in the giraffes and elephants than they are with the meerkats and aquariums. :)

:rofl: I'm glad that I am not the only mother who feels that way.

Or whose kid is a holy terror at times :argh: Because according to my mom all of her kids were perfect and never pulled any of the crap Hannah has :haha:

Forgot to share: am PMSing so fiercely right now that I would strangle someone for a bag of chips.
Salt.....
Fat.....
Starch....
:drool:

I just downed chocolate chip cookies like there is no tomorrow, can't blame PMS but I can blame Hannah :haha: :rofl:

I think I'm going to have to join AA when Simon hits kindergarten. :rofl:

:rofl: No kidding eh Sarah?

I was telling Stan over the weekend that there are days I repeat over and over and over again "God grant me the patience to not punt my kid out the door"

Oh 3's are worse than 2's! I know they say Terrible 2's but holy crap, I've never met a child who was better at 3...I'm sure of it! Jack isn't that old yet but I was a nanny for years before I got married and had a family of my own.

Sarah--what part of Alberta are you in? For some reason I thought you lived in Ontario, I guess because some of the other girls that post on here do. I'd love to get out west sometime. I have an Aunt & Uncle in Edmonton and another Surrey, BC.

Well today is Friday! Yippee! Jack and I are going into town this afternoon to meet up with my husband at his office (to show him off again!), then going grocery shopping and Sainsbury's has 15% off kids clothes till Monday I guess and Jack should be in 6-9 month clothes at least by the time we get to Nova Scotia this summer so that means I get to buy new clothes :) :) *runs off to fatten Jack up so we can buy more clothes!!*

Don't worry, vickie, Jasmine is a holy terror as well usually. haha... I send her to her room sometimes because I can't handle the constant freaking out of things or her being mean to Peyton.

Looks like I may have stumbled across a place where I belong. I am also from Alberta. Nice to see so many other Canadian mommas and mommas to be! I already have 2 little girls and am expecting another one Oct. 27th.:hi:

Me too!!! :sulk: Where in Mexico are you going? Welcome, btw. :wave: We'll be going to the Mayan Rivera for our 1 year anniversary at the end of August. Too far away!!!! :haha:

Me too!!! :sulk: Where in Mexico are you going? Welcome, btw. :wave: We'll be going to the Mayan Rivera for our 1 year anniversary at the end of August. Too far away!!!! :haha:

We are also going to the Mayan Rivera! Just found out yesterday that we were going. It was my b-day present from dh.

Best gift ever! :haha: Have lots of fun. We were just outside of Playa Del Carmen at Hacienda TresRios. It was amazing! :wohoo:

Hi katealim! Welcome!
Have a fabulous trip! Lucky duck!

Maggs - I'm in Calgary! Originally from the interior of BC (the Kootenays), went to school in Toronto (and have a husband from Huron County), and now a hurtin' Albertan for over 10 years! :)

Hi katealim! Welcome!
Have a fabulous trip! Lucky duck!

Maggs - I'm in Calgary! Originally from the interior of BC (the Kootenays), went to school in Toronto (and have a husband from Huron County), and now a hurtin' Albertan for over 10 years! :)

Thanks! Hey I am just outside of Calgary!!!

Hi guys :wave: its FRIDAY :wohoo:

I went to do a quick prep of my taxes just so i know if i need to start saving my pennies to pay (i pay every year it seems BOOOO and i was on EI last year and i heard that's notorious for having to pay) but the stupid Ufile site is down :(

I have had a pretty good week. i worked 4 days, had a chiro appt, worked out 4 days :) and J has been in a pretty good mood.

Hope you all have a fab weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->