Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Kate--bet you're glad the kids are back to school this week!

Jess--Congrats on your baby girl. Vanessa is a beautiful name, I picture a little girl with long dark, curly hair when I think of that name. And with regards to EI, I think you can phone them up and ask them to take off more for taxes, that way you don't get dinged at income tax time.

Haven't heard about the train derailment, but only usually hear Canadian news through my Dad and he won't be up for another hour yet LOL

Yea, i read about the VIA derailment, my cousin has been on that one trip a few times, luckly he wasnt. But its a shame that all three drivers of the train passed, bless their families. I'm still wondering what the cause of it was, if it was because of old tracks, or what...

Yea - I will be keeping an eye on what they take off for EI. I just got my paystub for my last pay at my job. Since I was laid off they gave me my vacation pay and my last two weeks on one pay.. they deducted $1600 bucks! seriously, i dont even think my husband has that much deducted off his, i was so expecting an extra $700.00 ugh....

I haven't had much chance to look at the news today but I did watch a bit last night, very sad :(

I hope everyone had a good day! We were really busy all day :sleep:

Busy day here, too!
Music class, IKEA for meatball lunch and a new desk chair, home to cooking and cleaning.... :whew:

And I discovered this evening that Tobe is crazy for salsa! :shock: It's mild, but still! He was eating it by the fistful!
Not looking forward to the next diaper change....

Haha peyton likes salsa too, we make taco dip with salsa, ground beef, cheese ect and he loves it :)

:rofl: That diaper will be fun!

I still remember the time Hannah ate a jalapeno out of our garden :sick: that was disgusting :rofl:

All this talk makes me that much happier to be done with diapers! Lol

Mmm IKEA meatballs! Everytime we go to our nearest IKEA, which in Glasgow...it doesn't matter what time of day it is. We say we're never going to eat there and we always do and we always get the meatballs! LOL

We had a pretty good day yesterday, hubby off on vacation this week to use up some leftover days before year end. He worked a bit early in the afternoon, then we went into town to do some spur of the moment shopping. Desperately need everything for clothes. All my things look ratty and have holes in them! Came home with...get this...socks and underwear! FFS Oh and shirts on sale for next winter for Jack, and dish towels. Note to self: If you're going to go clothes shopping, buy those new nursing bras you're needing first. Because everything you try on looks like shit with saggy Mommy boobs!

haha ya maggs, I have bras with padding now because my boobs are like prunes after bfing Peyton. Although now that im pregnant they are huge again :D

Maggs - I know what you mean! I used only wireless nursing bras with my first, because I thought you were supposed to avoid underwires like the plague. I was so thoroughly sick of the droop. I have big melons to start with and babies made them way bigger. Thank god there are some underwire nursing bras.

Mmmmm. Second cup of coffee :coffee:
Have to get boys ready for gymnastics in a couple of minutes, but enjoying that after breakfast peacefulness.....

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

I thought I could wear all the same nursing bras, but the twins have made them bigger, so I ordered a couple bravado bras including their underwire one. It's not recommended till after 2 months, but it looks really nice. Just like the ones I wore before but now with more cleavage lol.

And Tasha try having three in diapers :haha: I deal with a lot of poop these days.

i actually really like the nursing bra's from La Vie on Rose... they arent' padded but do have an underwire. they fit will, and function well. I don't like padded bra's for actually nursing cause they don't fold out of the way as well LOL. And they are inexpensive like $15 or 2 for $20 or something. Last time i bought them i got them for $9.99 on sale PLUS 30% off. I know have nursing bra's in 34b (from when i was preggo), 40DD (post partum LOL) and now 34C. I quite like my 34c's even if they are a little droppy when unsupported LOL.

:rofl: My boobs have gotten huge with pregnancy and it annoys me, hubby is enjoying it though!!

I hope gymnastics went well Sarah!

We had swim class this morning which went pretty well. Hannah's not necessarily being bad today (not really screaming) but she is being pretty frustrating with the arguing/ignoring/pushing her limits etc. :roll:

We just got Claire unravelled from being at my parents after playgroup. Of course my Mom thinks its a GREAT idea to give her an ice cream cone shoved to the brim with ice cream. :roll: C had no complaints but OH MAN she was wired!!!

As for the boobs - Mine were pretty small before I had C, they're pretty decent now. I'm not saggy or shrivelly so that's awesome! Wish I could say the same for my tummy!!!

That being said, I enjoyed Hot Yoga so much last night I am going again tonight! :wohoo: I felt so amazing afterwards! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm going again tomorrow night too. :haha: Then that'll be it until P is working nights again.

Well I went from a 34B, which I've been since I was like 15 to a 34DD in pregnancy and first part of breastfeeding. Goodness knows where they are now but I definitely fail the pencil test!! :(

I'm liking this whole pregnant. My boobs are starting to look not so bad again!:happydance:

Hope you ladies all had a great day. Went and got my hair done in prep for our trip...getting anxious for warmer weather but can't complain with what we've had so far.

Haha I work at a ospital, my day is basically poop filled and crazy person filled...

Tom has been on holidays this week so he is working on the house so we will likely have an open house in a couple weeks.

And I got my t4's and my income is down huge from the previous years, like 15k so I'm hoping that will help with my taxes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->