Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Morning! Well we had another better night...yay! Hopefully that's the corner turned now. Jack's very happily having his baby porridge with Daddy. He loves it.

Oh a sad note (yes it's very pitiful)...Jack had big boy poops this morning. No more breastfed poops anymore. :cry: Yes I very nearly cried too. He's growing so fast and now it's not just Mommy milk in his belly anymore. Could cry again just thinking about it.

Hope everyone is having a good sleep!

I can't say I felt that way about Claire's poops lol, but sorry that you are upset Maggs. :hugs:

LOL its not that i miss the bf'd poops... but they are easier to deal with then the solid food poops... lucky enough for me i didn't end up having to deal with them till she was almost 11 months old. LOL

Yeah the breast poop is way way less stinkier!

Glad you had a good night Maggs.

Im so proud of Anna She had to get blood work done today and not even a little cry. She watched the whole thing and chatted with the nurse. I was expecting way way worse. So proud :)

glad that the blood work went well :hugs: hard to have it done at that age but it sounds like she did great!

Glad that last night went better Maggs! :)

Busy day here. Class with the kiddo this morning, home to play for a bit, lunch/cleanup, a bit of tv time and now she's (reluctantly) in quiet time :haha: I'm about to get my workout in

Way to go Anna!

The girls are being so fussy this morning! (edit: its afternoon now ... lost track of time) I hate having to hear one cry while tending to the other one. Usually if they're like this they make up for it by being angels later, so I'm hoping for that. Shawn and I are going to go to Costco with the twins at 3 (Andrew is at preschool) to get diapers (Andrew's) and a bunch of frozen meals. Every once and a while I get time to cook from scratch, but most days I throw something in the oven.

Yay Anna! Glad to hear she was such a champ!

Just started P90x again with husband because we both feel like massive fatties right now. And oh boy! Did I ever get my fat butt kicked! But it feels so good to work out and wake up all the muscles. And I keep telling myself that it's going to feel even better when I can't feel the blubber jiggling through every exercise! :)

We went to the science centre this morning and apparently every pre-school in Calgary was there as well. It was crazy busy. Still nice to get out, though.

Maggs - it may sound weird, but I love the smell of breastmilk poop! It's one of those special baby smells for me. I mourned its disappearance, too! :)

J did really good at her first full day at daycare today. im really glad i took the month of feb to ease her into it.

I had a chiro appt today and it was the results from my evaluation i had last week and even though i don't have a lot of pain i have decided to go through treatment to "fix" all the things he said were wrong with me... he's going to do a re-evaluation after 12 apts and see how i measure against the first one and i'll decide if im going to continue after that (most of the first 12 apts are paid for through my benefits). he did say parts of me might be sore and they are. and im not sure if its coincidence or not but im really gassy now LOL

Im taking j for some professional photos tomorrow for her bday :)

Also i think i've decided i want to take some horseback riding lessons this spring (semi inspired from last night episode of the biggest loser, some from Joss and some from my memories of riding my friends horse when i was about 6). so im just researching stables in my area to find one that i want to contact :)

Sarah: Im starting up the ten minute trainer too. Hears to annoying Tony :)

Sara: riding lessons sound really cool!

Yeah, Newt - Tony's jokes are just as lame and obnoxious as I so fondly remember.

Sara - awesome idea! Riding lessons would be so much fun!

oh and yay for J on her first full daycare day.

Tomorrow is my daycare day. Anna at day care and a day at the spa for me. :)

Enjoy yourself Sandra!

Glad that the first full day of daycare went well Sara :) I hope that the treatments help.

Good luck with the P90x Sarah!

Not much going on here, after class this morning we really just did the normal stuff around the house. Very glad the oh so trying one is in bed now :rofl:

Ahhh I can't wait to have a full day to myself sometime in the distant future :haha:
For now I'm going to soak up all the baby cuddles I can get. Joni is laying like a little froggy on my chest right now...I'm wearing my fluffy bathrobe and she just looks so comfy passed out on top of it :cloud9:

The last couple of nights I've gotten her to sleep at 8pm and it makes such a huge difference. I love having the "me" time while both girls are sleeping.

Sandra that's so great she did so well with the blood work! Alia screamed from her 18m needle but got over it pretty quickly. Joni gets her first needle next week...I'm dreading it!!! I remember Alia's 2m needles like it was yesterday, it was the first time I heard her scream in actual physical pain :(

Sara horseback riding looks like a lot of fun!! I've started working out and it feels so great....I bet horseback riding will be a good work out for you :D

Hope the P90x goes well for you Sarah...to be honest I'm still not completely sure what it is :rofl: All I know is that it's some sort of exercise program.

Awww sara!!! Riding is so much fun and it is definately a lot of excersize! It works a huge variety of areas in your body, yoga and horse riding actually go really well together because they both use balance.
Haha melissa if you ever want to go for a ride your welcome to come out with me :)

I have been hacking up a lung all day lol I piss myself ever time I cough so I have resorted to a kotex pad... The joys of being pregnant!

oh joss... i need pads and im not pregnant... labour did a number on my pelvic floor.

Just got back from doing J's birthday pics!! so fun. she was exhausted and is currently covered in stains from the red food colouring in the cake icing... but she was so tired i decided to just let her sleep and i'll bathe her when she wakes up. Hopefully i'll have a few of the shots by tonight. i did take video of a minute at the beginning of the cake smash so im working on getting that posted on FB

Awww, can't wait to see it Sara!

Just talked to my parents. They're in Savannah, Georgia for the night before making the final trek down to Florida. Its 82F there. :sulk: Here I was calling because I was worried they were stuck in the nasty weather going on down there. But NOPE!!! :haha: Jerks.

Hope everyone is having a good night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->