Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Glad you found an exercise program you enjoy Tiff! :)

Good luck to Tom getting everything done and on your next open house Joss :)

I am ready for it to be warmer :rofl: It's not been a super cold winter but I really prefer much warmer weather :rofl:

I was a 42 C/D? before I lost weight, got down to a 34 B which I was pretty okay with and no idea what I am now but boy they have really grown!

Didn't enjoy it tonight Vickie! My friend forgot to warn me that it was a higher intensity class and an extra half hour. I kept trying to figure out why I was ready to DIE when it was so amazing the night before! :dohh:

:rofl:

Pre-preg I was probably a 32B. Post preg I'm a 34C or a 36B. :shrug:

Good morning ladies..well it's morning here. Jack had a better night, thank God! Think we may have cracked the issue that he needs to be up 3 hrs in between last nap and bedtime whereas through the day he goes 2 hrs between naps. We might be in town this morning but definitely baby group this afternoon and then have to be home for 4pm, as hubby as some sort of a conference call that he needs to listen in on that's happening in Toronto.

:rofl: Sorry Tiff

Have fun at baby group Maggs! Fingers crossed you've cracked the sleep issues :hugs:

not much planned here today

For as sore as I was last night I feel pretty darn good this morning. :huh: No idea! :shrug:

:hugs: Maggs. Claire had sleep issues from 6months to almost 2 years, it was hell. :( BIG part of my decision that 1 kiddo is more than enough for me right now. Hope he continues to have better nights.

Not much going on here today either.

Well, I made an amateur mistake this morning.
Simon got up at 6:30 and I told him he could play quietly in his room while I nursed Tobe. Except I fell back asleep and woke up to chaos. :dohh:
Okay, I was tired, sure, but dear lord. How dumb can I get?
Luckily he only had time to dump out two jars of spices and "make tea" by ripping open tea bags and sprinkling the contents into a cup of cold water.
And yes, I am extra thankful that he didn't play with knives or drink poison, etc.

He cheerfully apologized, then scampered off to dress himself in shorts and a backwards shirts.
How do you stay mad? :)

Anyway, I think we'll head to the Science Centre for the morning. Need to wear these boys out!

Sarah--PMSL at your boy's attempt at making tea! Hope you have fun at the science centre!

Just back from baby group, having a cup of tea with hubby. I hope Jack's cracked his sleep too. He used to sleep 12 hrs, waking just once to feed then we hit about 17 weeks old and it all went to hell. Down at usual time, but waking several times within the first couple of hrs, then waking more than once through the night. Last night was so much better. Almost back to the usual way! If he's anything like his Dad, he'll be a sleeper though. That man can sleep anywhere!

Hi ladies!!

Just popping on for a quick hello!!!

Tiff, from the sound of your post at the top of the page... you started Hot yoga!?? :) Good for you!!! It was really so nice to finally meet you!

Vickie and Joss: how are your pregnancies treating you??

hello to all the new ladies!!

Hope all is well!

Sarah could you possibly lock him in his room in the early mornings? We use a baby gate, but once Andrew figures out how to escape that I plan to put a latch very high up on the outside of his door.

Hi brig!! :hi: miss you!

That's a good idea to keep him up a bit longer before bed. Hope it works for him maggs!!

Sarah wow Simon is pretty cute making his own tea :lol:

Joni slept nine hours in a row last night! :yipee: from 8:30 to 5:30 :) then she went back to sleep till 9:30. I feel so well rested!

I wanted to put a latch on the top of C's door, but my father had a freaking FIT over it. :sulk: I get it, he's a Fire Marshal and is a bit OTT when it comes to fire prevention/safety. I dunno, I just don't think those little hook & loop closures are THAT much of a threat, iykwim? If there was a fire, one kick and the door would be open? :shrug:

It sucks, he's very jaded as he only gets called out of there's a fatality... so he sees a lot. :(

Like just this past weekend we were at Kate's at she had those sleeves that go over the door handles? Not a lot of people know how to use those either! How is that any "safer"?

Sorry for the rant. :( Its just frustrating to me. :(

ETA - Not saying that Kate is unsafe!!! :haha: Just that a lot of people have issues with child safety locks. Myself included. :blush: I still can't figure out the one that Vickie has on her utensil drawer :rofl:

hahaa I had considered putting a latch on Jasmines door... one of my co-workers told me her daughter used to get up really early and she did it and it worked. I have mixed feelings, I dunno a latch on a door to lock them in seems a little ... I dunno... hahaha... I can see that point though.

:rofl: OMG Sarah, you scare me!! :rofl:

Hannah won't leave her room if we tell her to stay in it, even during quiet time unless she has to go potty (which she of course has permission for :lol:)

Maggs--if I remember right there is a huge growth spurt around 4/4.5 months as well as the sleep regression so that could have played a part in his night waking to?

:hi: Brig, how are you doing?

Things are pretty good here :)

:yipee: way to go Joni!! Could you send some of that sleep dust my way for Rhys ;)

I think I just have to get up, Amanda!
I very rarely don't get up when I hear him up, but I was really tired this morning and fell back asleep in spite of myself.
I have told Simon that we are going to have new rules about leaving his room before mum and dad are up. We'll see if those work. :shrug:
Haven't made it to the science centre yet. I'm really tired today and keep getting distracted by piles of mindnumbingly boring housework. I keep putting that off, can't seem to get my act together to get us out, and am feeling kind of frustrated. One of those days where I just can't seem to get anything done, you know? :dohh:

Hi Brig,

I hate those days Sarah.

Yeah for sleep Milissa.

Well I did, it Im going to be off Facebook for a while. Im going to do a Facebook detox lol.

ya sarah, i've tried telling Jasmine she has to stay in her room but she just doesn't listen... I have anything dangerous locked up, but its still annoying and I wish she would just stay in her room and play.

Yes I definitely think it did Vickie. Now that we're through that and he's a little older, I think he needs that little extra time in between naps & bedtime. Fingers crossed, if it happens again tonight, I'll know it's probably the trick! I think babies usually try to drop their third nap around now too and we've started him on solids, which he's taking to great as well.

yep once you get used to one schedule they go off and make a new one for you :lol:

Holy cranky toddler today :argh: Actually this morning she wasn't cranky but she was pressing all my buttons intentionally. Now she's cranky (even after enforce-a-nap this afternoon!) and in the bathtub. As long as she plays nicely in there she's allowed to stay in until 6:45, the first yell/scream/rude/whining noise I hear she's out of bath and straight to bed :haha: let's see how long she makes it.....

Hey everyone!
I am finding it hard to keep up with all my journals and in here and if I miss a day I am screwed but I got caught up.

Sorry to hear about all of the terrible 3's. :hugs:

I am also nervous about taxes this year, hopefully we don't owe anything this year but only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->