Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

glad the photo shoot went well Sara :)

your lucky parents! Glad that they are safe though also jealous of the weather they are heading for :haha:

and I forgot anything else I was going to say while we were playing the round of 500 questions before the kid consents to shut up and go to sleep :roll:

Ready to murder Simon. He has been such a destructive little shit today. Culminating in him ripping a huge hole in one of his best shirts (that was of course intended to be worn by his little brother eventually), after being asked 700 times to stop stretching and pulling on it. :grr:
It doesn't help my patience that I am so sore from P90X. Does 6:00 sound too early for bedtime?

I will put Jasmine in Peytons room in the dark and tell her to play with Peyton sometimes hahaha... then she will either just go to her room when she gets tired or go to sleep in his bed. It is handy :D Sometimes it doesn't work though.

They are both in their room, screaming and wailing at the top of their lungs right now. And I do not care.
I am so done for today. It was a nice day, but I am at that stage of crazy - like if I don't get two seconds to myself, without some pinchy little hands grabbing at me, or someone whining at me, or a cat jumping on top of everything I'm doing - if they don't all just f**k off for five minutes, I am going to start screaming myself.
I would really like a hot bath and a good book, but I don't have the energy to run the tub or to choose a new book! :)
I guess I will just lie here and listen to the screaming.... :dohh:

awww :hugs: I hate days like that, hopefully they crash soon for you!!

Any of you ladies deal with SPD/PGP, I wont get in to see my doctor till the 12th, I was hoping to move it up but do to shortages I can't. Anything besides a warm bath that might help let up the pain? right now its only right where my left thigh meets my groin, but at night I can tell that my pelvic bone is tender/sore when I lay certin ways. Any other suggestions? OR pain relief I can take?

I have had spd pain through all 3 of my pregnancies and there isn't much you can do :( heating pads... laying down, use pillows when laying etc. You have to walk too, but of course over walking/moving can irritate it too.

Hope it doesn't get too bad for you!!!

Sometimes phsio can help as well.

Oh Sarah, I hope you have a better day today! Did they finally crash for the night?

Sorry Jess, no experience with SPD!

Hope the pain eases Jess.

:hugs: Sarah, I hope your night got better.

Can't wait to see the video Sara! Glad to hear J did well at her first full day.

Glad to hear Anna did well with her bloodwork. I hope you had a nice spa day, I've got a mani and pedi on Tuesday and I'm so excited.

B had her 2nd tooth pop through yesterday! :happydance:

:hugs: Sarah I hope that your night got better

No real experience with SPD here either. I get some groin pain and find it is aggravated by a lot of walking. I sleep with a pillow between my knees which helps as well.

yay for a new tooth! :yipee:

Morning All!

What a storm here last night. J slept pretty good though. she must have liked the noise. except for when she woke at 5:30 coughing and coughed pretty much straight till 6... even though i put more vicks on her feet, sucked her nose, and propped her up... its been like this every night for a few weeks. she is ok during the day and sleeps great but has one massive coughing episode a night, but no other coughing :shrug: she has a dr's appt on thursday for her 1year checkup so im not gonna make another one for the cough i'll just wait till then.

Some of J's photos are on FB. They are great. im super happy with them.

we are off to toysrus today to buy J's gift and a toy box... and i have an appointment at Jenny that i don't want to go to LOL and if i don't buy cat food i think my cats are threatening to leave LOL.

The coughing could be because of the molar(s) as well. Hannah always had a cough when she cut them (excess drainage plus all the drool :sick:)

Glad she had a good night!

We were going to go to the store (walk) but took one look at the wind and decided to go tomorrow :rofl:

WICKED storm!!!! :argh: Our power went out just after P's alarm went off for him to go to work (5am :sleep:) didn't come back on until around 8:30am or so. Was starting to get a bit worried as our power hasn't ever been off for that long. It was getting COLD in here too. Realized that P and I are not candle people... I could find 3 that I could light for a bit of heat. :lol: Felt pretty ghetto. :rofl:

Sorry to hear your SPD is so bad Jess :( I didn't have it, I'm sorry I'm not much help.

Yeah I don't blame you Vickie, the wind is FIERCE here right now. I honestly thought the pine tree off our patio was going to snap in half!

Good morning!
Sorry for sounding so bummy and whiny last night. I actually had a great day with the boys - just the last couple of hours kind of did my head in. They slept, eventually. And I did, too, but I woke up feeling like I'd barely had three hours. :shrug:
I am so freakin' sore from the workouts of the last two days. I'm moving like I'm a thousand years old! :) :jo:
Need to get the boys out of the house, but the thought of walking to the car makes me whimper! :haha:

I love big March storms. Especially the kind that are rainy and wash away all the old snow and make you feel like spring is coming. We don't really get those in Calgary. Storms are usually huge dumps of snow until about June. Then it might rain.... :)

Jess - I had fairly bad spd at the very end of my pregnancy with Tobe. In retrospect, I really wish that I had invested in one of those girdle support belt things. And physio was invaluable for me. Sorry - it has completely slipped my mind - you are near Calgary? I have the name of an awesome physiotherapist who specializes in women and pelvic issues, if so.

:rofl: I am dreading that re-initiation stage into my workouts after baby is born!

there is no snow here to melt :rofl:

Hi ladies, sorry for jumping in:blush: I haves few questions about Calgary. DH has an interview tomorrow for a job over there and if he gets it fingers crossed it looks like we will be making the big move from Ireland over. I'm terrified and sad but excited at same time about it all.
So what areas are nice to live in and what areas should be avoided? we have 3 kiddies, 9,5 and 5mths.
Thanks in advance ladies:flower:
I'm sure I will have lots mOre questions should tomorrow go well.

Chat with Sarahkka, Treelo!!! She lives in the area. A few others on here do as well but I can't for the life of me remember which ones. :blush: Sorry!!!

i have heard that chiropractors can help with spd pain as well :hugs:

good luck to your hubby on the job interview treelo!!

i bought j her birthday pressy:
https://trusca.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRUCA1-11383508dt.jpg

it was on sale for $59!!

ETA: now im reading all the crappy reviews on it LOL she wont care that i don't put batteries in it so it wont make the awful noises people complain about.

I sent you a PM treelo.

Sarah- your night sounded very hard. I hope your body beats the work out lag soon!

Jess- I never had spd but I hope you feel better soon.

I miss springs storms. I love storms in general. I miss the Nelson thunder storms and the thunder bay ones too.

Sara- Nice kitchen. We were going to get Anna a kitchen for her 1yr birthday but she is short and can't reach the top (at that time) very well. For her second bday maybe.

Well the weather is nice today so I think its a Zoo day. Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->