Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Happy 2 months Joni! Wow time is going fast. I just booked Clara & Ainslie's 2 month shots too.

hi all!

thanks for J's birthday wishes it was a great day. she had her check up this morning and has dropped major in height %iles but the dr doesnt seem overly worried, although it worries me...

hope you all have a great day, its crummy weather here :(

Try not to worry too much. Zoe looks like an emaciated three year old compared to the other kids in her class, but she's overall healthy (disabilities and medical condition aside). She's below the 3rd percentile for both height and weight.

I'm not sure what the rental prices are right now. When we last looked 1800 for 2 bedroom in downtown TO. When we lived downtown we paid 1200 for a one bedroom condo which was considered a great price.

That's friggin insane!!! Here in Brantford, in the GOOD "rich" part of town, you can rent a 4-bedroom, 2 or 3 bathroom, fully detached HOUSE for about $1600!

Thanks girls!!! I can't believe how the time flies with the second baby!
Before I know it she's going to be crawling around :cry: it's exciting that she's getting more of a personality but it's also scary how fast she's growing up.

Happy 2 months Joni :hugs:

Well the snow is gone and the sun is out but it's super windy now :rofl:

the snow has come and gone a few times here... i look out my window and its sunny one minute, look the next and we are back to blizzard :wacko:

Snow in TO? It was 12 degrees here yesterday and it's supposed to drop to -10 by tonight :wacko:
OMG! I can't wait for spring!

I can't either! Although to be fair, this really hasn't been much of a winter so to speak. I think there was only once or twice that it actually got down past -10c here, which is crazy! Normally we have to put a piece of plastic on Claire's window to keep out a draft (not sure why its only her room) but we haven't needed it at all.

Either way, whatever winter decides to throw at us it won't stay for long! :yipee:

we keep getting little squalls to Sara.

I am more than ready for spring, but I'm always ready for warmer weather :lol:

good point :lol: I can live with going straight to summer

I just now remembered I was asked where I grew up :blush:

I am from the States, grew up in Texas. Stan and I met online and I moved up here to be with him :flower:

Off to NS this weekend! Hopefully the weather stays consistent for the rest of the day since it's been off and on all morning.

I went on a school trip when i was younger as well to see the maple syrup process. I should try to go back with OH and B sometime when she's more interested.

Housing prices aren't too bad here comparibly but they have increased quite a bit and the majority of anything that is reasonably priced for most needs some sort of work.

NS as in Nova Scotia? That's where I'm from! From a very small town in the Annapolis Valley. Miss it so much, can't wait to be there this summer.

I just now remembered I was asked where I grew up :blush:

I am from the States, grew up in Texas. Stan and I met online and I moved up here to be with him :flower:

Ah you're American! That's why I moved to Scotland, to be with my hubby. We didn't meet online though, I met him when I lived here a few years ago on another visa. A friend of mine from college back home is married to DH's brother. Then we did the long distance thing for a couple of years before we got married and I got here on my marriage visa.

Haha it was b right and sunny this morning, then turned into a whiteout blizzard! Crazy!!!

I like spring and fall as well.

Wow, was the Zoo ever busy today! It is so warm and nice out, I'm not surprised that so many people headed there.
I miss Kootenay springs. There is often lots of that beautiful-smelling spring rain and the lakes and mountains get all misty and pretty. Sigh. Calgary springs are hard on the psyche because they take a long time to really be here. There's always at least one big snow dump that makes everyone all bummed out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->