Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I need to go check today's update :( I've been out all morning

I hope you had a good walk Maggs!

It's gorgeous here as well! Hannah's going to watch a bit of tv while I let lunch digest than I think we'll head out for a while before I enforce some quiet time (certainly not doing it the other way around today like I did yesterday :haha:)

:hugs: Tasha good luck with your boss

We had class this morning and we went to Indigo with T & V afterward. I found a pretty cool cupcake sand toy that I picked up for the kiddo's Easter basket. I also bought the Lorax book (well a simplified version of the book) because we want to take Hannah to see it next week :)

Morning! Happy 6 months old to my JackJack today :) He celebrated by being up twice last night instead of once. Thankfully I felt straight back to sleep both times. Up early with him to give DH a chance to sleep in. Update on my cousin is that she didn't get called in when she thought as they didn't have a bed for her (typical!) so I think she went in about 1am as there was one due to be free. Hopefully she will be induced today!

Hope everyone has a good day. Not much planned here. DH will be doing some more work on the office today (he's repapering and painting this week). Stepson arrives tonight for the weekend. That's about it I think!!

Need some :coffee: this morning. Colin was up 4 hours in the night last night. :sleep: Hope this blows over soon or I'll be a walking zombie soon.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! It's gorgeous here already only 10 am and already 20c. Think will take the little man out for a walk today or something. Think we're getting a bit stir crazy!

What's everyone's plans for today?

our weather is gone :rofl:

Happy 6 months Jack!

:hugs: Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep meldmac.

Not much going on right now. Hannah has a class but it's not until later this afternoon. Landlord is coming over to resign the lease agreement but I plan to be gone when he gets here....

Happy 6 Months Jack!!! :happydance: I loved from 6 months on, they learn so much!

Meldmac I hope you can sneak in a nap today :hugs:

Both girls are down for a nap!!! And have been sleeping since 11 :D I was able to tidy the house, get lunch ready, shower, eat my lunch, and now I'm just chillin' :winkwink: Such a nice break to the day when I can get them both to sleep in their beds around the same time.

I know I shouldn't but I'm hoping for shittier weather so Nathan doesn't have to work so much :blush: The last few days he's had to work from morning till Alia's bedtime. It's exhausting!!! But yesterday I went to the mall with Alia and left Joni with my mom, so that was nice (I bought matching Easter dresses for the girls :haha:)

:( sorry she woke up early from her nap. I hope it doesn't affect her mood to much

Hope that you tired Mamas get some much needed rest!!!

I also hope the early wake from her nap doesn't affect her mood too much Melissa. :hugs: Overtired kiddos are the worst!

I'm in Bitch-mode today, for various reasons. :haha: That about sums up how it is over here! Booo to the nice weather being gone... but after nearly 2 weeks of full sun I suppose I shouldn't complain about one day of blah. :sulk:

....but I want to. :rofl:

The girls definitely wear me out all day but Alia goes to bed at 7 and sleeps till 7:30 or 8 and Joni goes to bed at 9 and sleeps till 8 or 9am (without waking up at all to nurse!! Can you believe it?!?) so I get a good nights sleep most of the time :)

I finally got Alia counting to ten on video!! (it's in my journal too :blush: I'm a proud mama!!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsOvXjOVYs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm jealous Melissa! But my girls are doing decent for their age and I'm working on their routines, so hopefully things continue to improve.

I am jealous melissa! A good nights sleep makes all the difference! Your lucky! Peyton still sleeps like crap and he wakes up at 5am every morning. I can get him back to sleep usually for an hour or two, but it isn't the same.

I'm still in disbelief that she's sleeping so well!!! I didn't even think it was possible for a baby her age to sleep for 12 hours in a row. I feel like I'm still waiting for things to go down the crapper though haha....like it seems to good to be true!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->