Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I can't wait until the 3's are over. We're entering the 5's today with Zoe though! She'll be 5 at 5:25pm EST. Remember a few months ago when I mentioned that no one was coming to Isaiah's birthday? Well, we invited Zoe's entire class to a birthday party this afternoon, and only 2 kids didn't respond. The rest all did. One kid now isn't coming. Her mom says she's been throwing up (I honestly don't believe it, because the kid is ALWAYS out of school and "sick", but is always completely healthy on those same days...her mom and I went to school together).

Anyway...in total...17 kids at an indoor playground this afternoon.

Shoot me now.

Happy Birthday Zoe!

:rofl: No Nat you aren't alone. Hannah's been a complete nightmare since she turned 3ish. :argh: I laugh now (because we seem to be coming out of some of it) but there were bad bad bad weeks where she about drove me insane! And yep it's hard to be patient when every single thing you do or try to do you get an argument over or told no (even if it is something you know the kid really would enjoy doing :roll:)

:hugs: Maggs sorry to hear she had such a rough go of it :( I hope that BF goes smoothly for her

Vickie.. you say there's some hope? That'll give me something to look forward to.

The 2's are already driving me nuts. Everything is worthy of acting as if the world has ended. The 3's scare the shit out of me thanks to you guys. (Thanks by the way lol)
I have very little patience as it is and I can't imagine it getting worse (Yes I can, I'm in denial, let me go with it).
I love how she's growing but unfortunately she's just as stubborn as me so I think I'm screwed.

Helena was a NIGHTMARE from around a month before Elliot was born and then just recently she got better! So there is hope!

yes after months of hell there is a little bit of hope :lol:

Happy Birthday Zoe!!

Elyse has her days but they are thankfully few and far between... she is a little smart ass though :shy:... Andrew's mom said she was mad at her for not wanting to turn off her show and visit with her, Elyse's reponse was "that's fine! I have other friends".. lmao. The other day it was warm and she was running around the house in her underwear and t-shirt, and my sister said "what do you think this is Elyse?!"... "It's FASHION!" :rofl: she kills me.. best part of three

It helps so much to know that I do not suffer alone!!! :haha:

Happy Birthday Zoe! :cake:

Maggs - congrats on the new baby in the family!

Lisa - tough start to the work week is right! Hope it goes okay!

Helena was the absolute devil.

It didnt happen until right before 3. Really, you think twos are bad, but threes are WAY worse because they want to be independent and do what they want.

Now she has become a baby again and says she can't do anything. *sigh*

Thanks Wendy :\
Sorry she's reverted back, hopefully she realizes what a smart girl she is again soon and sees how much more fun it is to be a big girl!

I was really hoping her sweet behavior would continue on but no, it just keeps getting worse. Today she colored on my kitchen table. I just about punted her to her time out chair. There are some days it doesn't have a chance to lose the warmth from her ass.

So it gets better? Great. Can't wait. :dohh:

hahaha ya 3 is definately a trying age!!! Jasmine isn't the worst, she is over dramatic and has her rotten moments, but she is also really good sometimes

and we are back to evil child today :haha: ah well was nice while it lasted :rofl:

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm in New Brunswick for a month visiting my family right now. Colin's sleep has been out of whack since we came but last night he slept from 9 pm to 8 am! :happydance: I hope it continues.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

If you don't mind, where in NB are you staying?

Right now about 45 mins outside Fredericton, next week will be in Hillsbourough.

Simon was pretty good for most of the day, then turned into a freakin' demon as soon as husband left and I was on my own with him. Luckily, spanking him to sleep seems to be quite effective..... :haha:

Hannah's mood was better through the day than complete meltdown spawn of Satan mode after she got back from dance :roll: I don't think I've ever gotten her in bed that quickly :rofl:

All three of mine were great today ... I hope I don't pay for it tomorrow :wacko:

Wow you all seem to have very spirited 3 year olds...maybe this will mean they will be very head-strong and independent when they're older. At least maybe you can hope something positive out of it! LOL

We had a lovely day yesterday! Sun was shining and very warm again. Jack and I went in and got some groceries in the morning then we all walked in the afternoon then up to visit my sis-in-law before supper. Long days and nothing but sun just make you feel so much better! Doing the same again today I think. DH is back to work tomorrow after using up the last of his vacation days. Better him than me! hehe Oh but I've got to call around to some childminders and nurseries to find out about what will happen with Jack when I go back to work this summer. Boo!! :(

Good morning ladies!!! long time no talk. Don't have time to catch up, just wanted to send some love'n and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->