Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hoping for happy sleepy babies on your drive Amanda.

Good luck with the drive Amanda!

Hannah has already asked for a dog :rofl: My biggest issue is not wanting to walk a dog in the middle of winter. Plus I really don't feel like I have time right now to properly train a dog. My cats are old enough that they are fairly easy, feed them, pet them some and clean out the litter and that's about all they require :rofl:

OMG Vickie, you only have 4 weeks to go!! Wow...for some reason, I thought you still had a couple of months left. Yea completely agree, no dog. We have a cat and she's needy enough! She gets threatened within an inch of her life every other day for being a little bitch haha

Just had my family on the webcam back home. They're sitting around smelling the turkey cook for Easter lunch. At the end, I had Jack siting on my lap pretending to blow kisses and he was laughing and Mom started crying. Awww....makes me feel bad!! They just adore him so much. She's the proudest Nana. Carries around a little photo album from Walmart in her purse with pics of Jack she rotates. And shows everyone and anyone who will listen hahaha

I really feel for my dog. He's a vizsla and needs a lot of exercise that he is not getting right now or since Anna was born. We go on walk every day but he needs 2hrs of off leash a day and he might get 15 mins.

that's sweet Maggs! :)

:rofl: My pregnancy has flown by it seems.

Happy Easter everyone! :)

Awwwwwwwwww that is super sweet Maggs!

:hugs: Gizmo certainly doesn't get the same amount of attention he did before Claire. I don't think he was overly impressed when she first came home... not sure he understood what all the fuss was about. Then when she was learning how to eat he thought she was the best thing EVER as she'd feed him. :haha:

Now he's back to not being sure, as she's in the "I'll hug you, squeeze you and call you George" stage (a la Bugs Bunny). Far too often I have to rescue him from her death grip ha ha ha.

:rofl: those are pretty much the stages Gypsy went through to :haha:

Penguins! Al day long! And I still love them! :cloud9:
Let's put it this way: people stood in line for two hours to get 15 minutes inside the exhibit and I did not hear one person say that it wasn't worth it.
My inner bird nerd is twitching: I've seen Galapagos and Magellanic penguins in the wild. Need the other 16 species quick! Must get to New Zealand and Antarctica as soon as possible!!!

Will come on and chat more as soon as I've got the boys to bed and a few chores done. Have to wash all of our cutlery. Literally all of it. Husband and I both hate it equally and leave it until the last possible minute. But knowing that in two months and bit, I will have a dishwasher to put my detested cutlery in, I have found the strength to tackle it! That and I need a spoon or I can't eat dessert.

I agree Sarah the exhibit is amazing! They did a really good job.

Oh my god. I have the worst dishpan hands. There is not enough hand lotion in the world for these babies. :(

Anyway! :)
Happy Easter everyone! :bunny: Hope everyone has a nice day tomorrow! I'm going to go raid the easter baskets in a few because, really, my kids should not eat that much chocolate. :nope: I would not be a responsible parent if I did not remove some of that chocolate tonight.

Tobe is wired. So much energy in one small body - he reminds a bit of the penguins, actually. Really would like him to sleep now. But I can't put him in his crib because Simon is still awake. I know this because Simon just came out of his room and announced very cheerfully to us that "It's morning!" :dohh:
Points for creativity and cleverness, but I want some mama time! :)

Awwwwwwwwww that is super sweet Maggs!

:hugs: Gizmo certainly doesn't get the same amount of attention he did before Claire. I don't think he was overly impressed when she first came home... not sure he understood what all the fuss was about. Then when she was learning how to eat he thought she was the best thing EVER as she'd feed him. :haha:

Now he's back to not being sure, as she's in the "I'll hug you, squeeze you and call you George" stage (a la Bugs Bunny). Far too often I have to rescue him from her death grip ha ha ha.

My husband does this with Molly and she looks at him like he's a loon!!

Sarah--I'm very jealous of your job, it sounds wonderful! I wouldn't mind going back to work if it was somewhere like a zoo or a national park. Just put me in the elephant paddock!

:rofl: I hope the boys went down for you Sarah!

Hannah has tried the it's morning at 2:30 before :coffee: I told her no :rofl:

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic day :)

Soooo.....DH spoke to his Dad & Stepmom earlier and AWWWWW...:-({|= they are both sick with the stomach flu that we both had here (insert sympathy baby voice) What a shame! Well...ahhh...Karma's A Bitch!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:rofl: What goes around, comes around! :haha:

Happy Easter everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"