Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hope everything works out with that Joss! Fingers definitely crossed for you!

I am the world's worst journal follower... I will read and then forget for a week or so and get lost lol. I am trying to get better at it :shy:

Thanks tasha, I hope so too. The person who is buying it is splitting from her husband, so it is actually her parents co-signing and doing all the offering etc. I am going to be on edge until they call and tell us that their place is sold though!!

I am not looking forward to moving house when im like 9 months pregnant... but oh well, I will take that over living in this house for forever LOL

:yipee: that's awesome Joss, fingers crossed!

Have fun at Blackpool Maggs :)

I am sure you all know what I've been busy with :haha: Just came on to catch up though I've only hit a few threads and need to run again :rofl:

Oh Joss I'm so happy for you!! All this time waiting and finally something positive. I hope it all works out for you. And even if it means moving at 9 months pregnant, at least it must have been meant to be.

Ya that's right! I will be on edge until we get the call that their house is sold. The shitty thing is we still have to deal with house showings now until it is actually sold

That's great news Joss! Fingers crossed! You've wanted to get rid of that house for as long as I can remember. :)

Joss - sending HUGE house-selling vibes your way!!!
Everything crossed that it happens - and QUICKLY!

glad your house sold Joss! i hope everything goes through smoothly.

been very busy with work, and J and life...

It hasn't sold yet Sara... And the people who put the offer in JUST listedted their house. Like we've been keeping an eye on it and their house didn't come up on mls until yesterday. So I'm kind of stressed about that I really hope they are aggressive with selling because I had expected it was listed when the offer was made and they are giving us such a short closing date.

Oh Vickie, LOVE the new avatar! :cloud9:

I'm off to the bird sanctuary for the day! Have a good one, everyone! :flower:

Hey ya! I'll not be online much after this afternoon as we go away tmr for the weekend but I hope you all have a nice weekend and look forward to news on baby Rhys and if there's any good news on tour house selling Joss!!

Is it wrong to be a bit happy about this?!???

DH just msg'd me and said his Dad and Stepmom (evil cow) are both sick with the D & V again like last time. Awww...what a shame, that means we can't go visit! :happydance: Oh well, Stepmom will be happy, she'll lose another 10 lbs like last time! Yup, that's what she bragged about. And funnily enough, this is the weekend they were planning the family bbq for SIL's birthday without us. Remember that? The one they so conveniently planned for the weekend we have been booked to go away since January! Awwwwww...what a shame!

Have you met Karma? She's a BITCH!! LOL

:rofl: You are hilarious Maggs!

I hope you have a great trip!

Have a great trip!

I concur on the ADORABLE avatar Vickie! :cloud9: :happydance:

Have a great trip Maggs!

Love the avatar Vickie!

Hope your day is going well with the birds Sarah.

How is everyone doing? Plans for the weekend/Mother's day?

Oh I forgot it's Mother's Day over there this weekend. Happy Mother's Day all you Canadian Yummy Mommy's! xx

Hmmm.
I just clicked the thanks button and got a weird "thanks for your post using post thanks hack" message.
:shrug:
Maybe I had better mosey over to the announcements section and find out about updates... ? :)

Awesome birding day - saw a male wood duck! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"