Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hi everyone! Awfully quiet here lately. How's everyone doing? Beautiful day here...going in town shopping with Jack and my SIL. Hopefully can find a few good deals to come home with. Not that Jack needs anything, but always love looking. Should really be getting stuff for me instead but can't be bothered! haha

I was thinking last time I posted how slow this thread is now!! It's crazy! There used to be 3 or 4 pages to read daily (or more!) haha
Guess all our kiddos are keeping us busy eh?

It's so nice now too so I imagine it's easier for people to get out and there's more to do.

I hope you had a good day shopping Maggs! :)

I've been about just not much to say I guess. And yes Hannah has been keeping me on my toes :rofl:

I figure most of the stuff I say is boring, so I just write it in my journal instead :haha:

Here's some pics to fill up space :)
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/3c4c8b06.jpg
https://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/kuipersfamily/ddab565e.jpg

Awwww :cloud9:

I don't know that I find my stuff boring, but I generally only update my journal with stuff about us as I don't want to keep repeating the same stuff in different areas. :haha: That's just me though. :mrgreen:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

*off to stalk some journals then* LOL

Your pictures of your children are gorgeous! They look so much alike!

We had a great day! Was beautiful here,up to 21 degrees! Jack strolled around in his stroller in short sleeves and barefeet as he kept kicking off his socks and I didn't want him to lose his teething anklet. I bought myself a pair of sunglasses as DH had to superglue my old ones twice already! And I bought 3 shirts for Jack at £2 a piece LOL I love a good bargain!! We're going to have a nice quiet day tomorrow. Got to get a drs appt for both of us, but nothing serious. Just a checkup. Going to be a snuggle and play day :)

The weather is really nice here to! :) I always find the days go so much better when we can get outside :lol:

Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous as well!

Blah! It's going to be cloudy and rainy all day, oh well a whole day inside cuddling with my little man. Really feel like going shopping again though! Had such a nice day yesterday. Now if I could just scrape up some money to buy some things myself.

Its rainy and cloudy here too! Enjoy your cuddles :)

I slept like CRAP last night. :nope: It was far too warm in our room, regardless of how far the window was open, stupid wind was blowing from the OTHER side. :dohh: :haha:

Tired Mama today, neeeed coffee.

Its rainy and cloudy here too! Enjoy your cuddles :)

I slept like CRAP last night. :nope: It was far too warm in our room, regardless of how far the window was open, stupid wind was blowing from the OTHER side. :dohh: :haha:

Tired Mama today, neeeed coffee.

Hey everyone! Popping in to say hi! I wish I got on here more and could keep up with everyone but I am having a hard time doing it all.
OH left last night for Ontario for a week to a month (not sure how long). B threw up after I layed her down but seems to be better this morning, although after waking up at 6:30am, and having a bottle she didn't wake up again until 9:30am.

:hugs: I hope your OH isn't gone to long Lisa

I insisted Stan turn the AC on last night :haha: It was raining in our window though and was way to hot for me to have it closed :rofl:

I hear you on the tired mama feeling!
Whew. I am barely keeping my head above water on this schedule! I am having so much fun at my new job, but the extra home jobs of packing and housework and lining up my sporadic childcare and all the rest of the moving chores... holy dinah am I getting my ass kicked! I sure am sleeping well - just not enough! :haha:
I have another early morning all-day birdwatching field trip tomorrow! :happydance: So much birdy nerdy fun!
Hey Vickie, did I just read that ticker correctly? Two days to go? :shock: Somehow, in my head, you are still five months pregnant! :) Hope he comes soon for you!

yep! two days away from my due date (but probably longer before baby :haha:)

Glad you are enjoying your new job Sarah! :) I hope things settle after the move

and I hope you get more sleep tonight Tiff :hugs:

hope you are all doing well!! we turned on the ac yesterday to.

so yesterday someone on my FB posted a pic of a dragonflys hollow doll that they are raffling to sell for $1.... i had never seen one of these dolls before and thought how cute - J would like that... so i go to the website to see about buying one.... $175 :shock: so i have spent the last 10 hours researching how to make them online - cause i have all sorts of spare time :rofl:

Hi too! Think we're all away stalking Vickie's pregnancy journal :) I wasn't on a great deal this weekend anyway. We're off to Blackpool this weekend to see friends coming over from back home so will be a week of keeping on top of laundry and getting packed when I can.

I accidentally unsubscribed lol

Anyways we got a conditional offer on our house for anyone who doesn't go to my journal lol... It's conditional on the people selling their house and expires may 31. Closing date will be June 15th if it goes through which in kind of scary since I'm due July 17... Lol will be a busy time!!!!!

I think that's the problem with the thread is that we're all subscribed to eachother's journal's :haha:

Maybe we need to think up some interesting topics to discuss in here that we don't talk about in our journals? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->