Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

A few of us were talking in my journal about diva cups... They are on baby steals today!

Thanks for posting that on FB Sara! Or else I would have missed it :) I missed the wash....is it necessary?

I'm having a great weekend. We went to a wedding last night and left Joni with my mom and she took a bottle no problems :happydance: I'm starting to wonder if it's just Nathan that sucks at giving them to her :lol:

Canadain Mom's! How long was ur hospital stay? I'm expecting a vaginal delivery, if all goes good, of course. Just trying to get a feel for how long I'll be there, have a doctors appointment tuesday so will ask but wanting to pack my bags.

from delivery to being let out 4 days but I had complications (my waters broke over 24 hours before I delivered) which caused me to have to stay in longer than average (while they waited on tests to make sure Hannah didn't have an infection)

Roughly 4 nights... 1st night in labour though, emergency c-section

2 nights.

I was a planned induction, so got admitted early in the morning. Induced at 8:20am, baby in arms at 5pm. Stayed 2 nights then came home as it was close to Christmas. :)

wash isn't necessary melissa - but its nice. you can just use regualar soap. the wash is like $10 at the local health food store.

I was in for 2 days. had a very good/smooth vag delivery, but j had issues latching and so we had to stay until they were satisfied. Its gonna vary so much person to person i don't think taking a poll will help LOL BUT even at 2 days i basically wore the same pair of pj's the whole time. take 1 or 2 pairs of comfy pj's and something to wear home... and some clothes for babe and you should be good. i bought a $5 travel kit from walmart (had shampoo, soap, razor, toothbrush, & deoderant) and it was PERFECT!

I stayed about 40 hours both times. I always sleep much better once I'm home.

I would say pack more than you think you'll need; personally I sweat through like 3 changes of clothes!!

Or at least have extra clothes set out on the bed at home or something, so someone could bring them in if needed when they visit :)

We had a pretty good weekend here! Saturday went around to see some catteries for Molly when we're in Blackpool the following weekend and got some groceries. Sunday we took a drive up to a little hidden gem about an hour from here, it's the highest village in Scotland.

My hospital was obviously here, but I was in for 2 nights. Arrived at the hospital around 11:30am Friday, had Jack about 11 hrs later. Because my in between waters breaking & delivering him, it was over 18 hrs, I had to stay in for 24 hrs of monitoring. And because I delivered him so late in the evening, they weren't releasing me at 11pm Saturday night so was in till Sunday. I hated it! Was awake the whole time I was there. Couldn't wait to get home to my bed.

Yeah we had to beg to get out, because generally they want to keep near term babies at least 72 hours. I was SO happy to get home.

I had c-sections so a bit different but I was in for about 48 hours each time AFTER giving birth (both labours were 20+ hours). I actually should have stayed longer the second time I was in soooo much pain getting out of bed, an extra day in the hospital would have been a big help.

Quick hi from me - super busy with my new job. Absolutely loving it! :)
So tuckered out from all the early mornings and busy days, though... it's not even 7pm and I want to go to :sleep:
Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Glad you are enjoying your job Sarah!

:)

I hope everyone is doing well

Glad the job is going well Sarah!

Vickie we need a status report!!!!!

:rofl: Sorry Tasha, it's mostly in my journal but not much going on. I've had cramps/BH for a few weeks on and off now, losing bits of my mucus plug here and there, and frequent BMs :blush: but nothing else really and it's been going on a while so :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->