Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hi ya!

ZzzzzzzzZzzzz here too...I wish haha

So I don't think I should meet up with Jess today :( Elliot was up for a huge part of the night with a scorching hot fever, just screaming his head off. B had to take him for a car ride to get him back to sleep. Was up a couple more times after that and it seems like his fever is back. I would hate for them to get sick on their trip. I think she is here for a couple weeks though! FX'd!

Hope he feels better soon! :( Sorry that you might have to cancel your meetup :(

:hugs: I hope Elliot feels better soon :( And hopefully you reschedule your meet up

Poor Pudge!
Hope everyone is feeling better today!
We had a lovely family day together - a bit of a rarity lately since I started the new job. It was lovely. We let Simon plan the day (well...sort of... :)) and spent most of it at the Zoo and the rest of it at home, playing in the yard in the sunshine.
It is supposed to possibly snow tomorrow, so feeling rather grateful for the lovely warm weather. And it's 9 pm and we are now all in bed and almost asleep! :haha:
Life with toddlers is so glamorous!

Oh I wish we had some nice summery weather here! The days it does get warm, it's still nowhere's near warm enough in my books. Meant to be raining all day...boo! :( My lovely SIL's and Mom's birthday is today too so will be going up to visit SIL later. Not sure if I'll run in town to buy a gift today or wait and do it Saturday and have a proper visit with her then.

Off I go already, Jack screaming for his breakfast cause he saw me sat down to eat mine. Heaven forbid I eat and don't share!!

Glad you had a nice family day Sarah! :)

How dare you eat Maggs! :haha: I almost always have to feed both kids before I can eat :rofl: Though Rhys will actually let us put him down at times so we've managed to eat most dinners without holding him which is quite the accomplishment

https://crappypictures.com/2012/05/penis-pizza.html

:rofl: This cracked me up :rofl:

:rofl:

Glad I'm not the only one with a penis obsessed toddler! I'm constantly having to remind him to keep his hands out of his pants and when he's naked he'll run around saying "what's that?" "it's my pee pee! Haha!" :dohh:

Elliot already loves his dinky.

Speaking of his dinky, I had to get a urine catcher bag taped to his ball sack today haha. Poor guy. Didn't catch the pee and his pee sprayed all over and he was mad as hell. So I just ripped it off. His fever is still here, but he has no symptoms so the doc wanted to do a urine test to see if he has a bladder infection, but that seems doubtful to me?

Ive already caught peyton trying to shove his hands in his diaper LOL I do not like having a boy... lol

oh ya, my dog, cat and both kids get fed before I ever get to sit down and eat!

Same joss I always feed the girls before me and am dumbfounded when Nathan sits down with a plate of food without getting Alia her meal first.
This morning I came out after feeding Joni and see Alia still in her pajamas and wet diaper, sitting on the kitchen floor eating cheerios out of a Tupperware container, while he is polishing off the last bite of his scrambled eggs. I asked why on earth he didn't give Alia eggs too and he said "I asked and she didn't want any" :dohh: parenting 101: don't ask toddlers anything.

hahahaha omg that is pretty funny actually.... I give us ALL the same thing! Tom generally expects me to do all the feeding... but he will at least share if he makes something for himself lol... Although today he gave peyton a piece of bread with peanut butter and made himself egg mcmuffins... but peyton was asking for the egg mcmuffin so he shared lol

Elyse is like that about 'ginas :rolleyes:

Had a horrifically embarrassing moment in the change room at swimming last week...

Asked me why my 'gina didn't have hair on it like another lady's.. wanted the earth to swallow me up. She's a loud child too :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->