Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

:rofl: we let Alia "be a nudie" after her bath for an hour or so and she's peed everywhere.... Even in our bed haha

Lol Peyton has only pee'd on the bathroom floor luckily I don't let him run nude often though because of his nasty poops lol

Alia hasn't pooped on the floor yet....usually because she's already done it in the bath tub :rofl:

Elyse pooped in the tub once, for my mum. But a billion times on the floor- at every opportunity for while!!

Claire actually peed and pooped on the potty today! :happydance: I was SO happy. She was playing out on the patio then told me she had to "poop on the potty". But she says that when she pees as well. :haha: I guess because she pooped before she peed on it so it just stuck with her?

Anyhoo, she starts grunting while sitting on there and wooohoo!!! :wohoo: SO much easier to clean rather than in a diaper. :wohoo:

Oh yay for Claire!! They will get there in their own time. I've potty-trained many children and I always found there's no point in pushing it when they aren't ready because it's just stressful and too messy!

Awesome job, Claire! :happydance:

I just had the weirdest dream that I ran into Melissa at some waterfall, and Nathan didn't want her talking to me because I was some weird internet person. And I was telling her how I also bumped into Sara this week....

It is weird dreaming about bnb.

Lol!!! I met Melissa from the Internet.... Does Nathan know?? Haha

Way to go Claire!!! That's awesome :D

Random BnB dreams but you don't go into detail? Someone's having dirty dreams about the Canadian girls!

How's everyone doing?

:rofl:

I have BnB dreams a lot too!!! hahaha
Wendy that's hilarious, I'm so glad we got to meet in your dream haha sorry Nathan was such a buzzkill.

Joss ya he knows you're from cyberspace :winkwink: He did think it was weird at first but I told him to shut it, because I don't have many mom friends....nothing wrong with meeting online, but I know some people think it's weird.

I still cant believe I met someone on here that I live so close to lol!

I know! It's so funny!! Of all the english-speaking places in the world to live haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->