Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Yeah she climbed out around 9 months, but never did it again :rofl:

I watched a video the other day to see what she was like at Elliots age, and at 7 months Helena climbed UP the slide by herself while I taped her.

Elliot is more into figuring weird things out. He keeps taking screws out of things. HOW? I figure he has a go go gadget hand or something? :rofl:

He takes the little tiny screws out of outlet covers....

wowza! wendy! you are gonna have to superglue those puppies in!

Way to go Jack on crawling!!!

J has a fever right now. She seemed ok at daycare but when i brought her home she had a fever of over 101... so i boobed her and gave her tylenol. she's been sleeping for almost 2 hours. I really hope she sleeps all night and doesnt wake at 9pm feeling better and wanting to play :wacko:

I have been looking at cloth diaper patterns online. I want to make J some diapers :)

well done Jack!

Sounds like everyone's kiddos are doing great :D I keep up with journals but don't always have a chance to post and when I go back I've usually forgotten parts of what I've read I'm afraid :blush:

Hope J stays asleep for you Sara!

J is awake now. And temp is normal - although im not sure if its just the tylenol... she is dancing, yelling, playing - very opposite of the baby i brought home at 5pm LOL Problem is she is up and ready to play and i am ready for BED LOL

Well day 1 of crawling meant moving Molly (the cat)'s food bowls, the wire that peaks out underneath the tv and the garbage can in his room! LOL It starts!! Off to get his passport photo done this morning, well as long as this tea kicks in. Was up late last night. Not Jack's fault though, but he was awake earlier this morning. Seems like I try something new, get a week of sleeping till 7am then reverts back to 530. At least he goes back to sleep but sometimes I don't.

She is serious haha but it kind of goes for every pain reliever. Some kids get wired from it, some it helps them sleep. She likely felt like the early bedtime was just napkins and woke up wired.

Good luck with the passports maggs!!!

"napkins" :haha:

Both my girls seem to sleep better with advil... never have tried tylenol!

Hope Jack cooperates for the passport photo. we got Alia's done last year and the trick was going when she was almost asleep :lol: That way she was too tired to smile and kick, etc.

I had a late night too....up watching the bachelorette after my soccer game (which we won!) :rofl: Not a very good reason. Drinking a cappuccino right now :coffee:

Congrats on having a mobile kiddo Maggs!!!!

I was a good girl and didn't stay up too late last night, lol.

My stomach is in knots. We have the "explain all this shit, please" appointment with the psychologist at 10am. He did email me saying we'd get a full report of the ASRS and CARS and he'd also go over the answers with me too. Not sure why I'm so nervous about this but hey ho, I am. :dohh:

:hugs: I hope it goes well Tiff

I hope J went to sleep for you Sara! :)

:rofl: Joss I love your typos on the phone (though I feel your pain, one big reason I don't come on the forum on my phone--to annoying with autocorrect!)

glad you won your game Melissa!

Hahaha ok I just re-read that!!!

Good luck tiff! I hope you get all the answers you need!

WTG with crawling Jack! Have fun Maggs! :mrgreen:

Good luck today Tiff! :hugs:

Is J doing better today? :) Glad her temp is down.. how are the dolls going?

We were up at the hideous hour of 5:45... fasckkkk

Passport photos went fine, it's a studio so much easier then sitting in one of those booths and trying to get it done. Bought DH's Fathers Day gift too and some vaseline for Jack.

I don't know if I've complained about DH's brother before or not, his twin. He lives down in England and will just randomly show up announced. They came up a few weeks ago and it was a case of 'will they or won't they' visit for fecking weeks beforehand. No one knew what was going on. Anyways, just an hour ago, DH phoned and said oh my brother is up. No announcement, no nothing...no clue where he's staying, I've gotta cook extra for supper now as apparently he'll be here in a couple of hrs. House is tidy but not ready for company, upstairs bathroom needs cleaning and the spare bed isn't even made. Don't even know if he's staying here or at DH's sisters. Bloody ridiculous!! No consideration whatsoever. AM NOT IMPRESSED!!! Can you tell?!? LOL

I prefer Advil too. My dr said that at least for teething, it's more effective.

Ugh both girls were up on and off all night, which is unusual. Plus they woke up snotty, so I think they've got whatever little bug Andrew has.

Hello hello!

Met up with Stiina and Jess (and my sister) today. :D Was nice!

Now I need espresso, man I am tired!

I alternate tylenol and advil for my kids. I like to layer my meds for ultimate sleepiness. :rofl:

Maggs - That is the story of my life. I always have some inlaw randomly showing up with no consideration or notice.

*sigh*

Sounds like my inlaws too.
Sara how is J doing?
I hope the twins feel better Amanda.

Chore day for me. I hate the day after getting home from vacation. So much landry and land care and well everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->