Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Thanks! Posted what happened with the Psychologist in my journal for those who want to know. :flower:

She's super sick, poor thing. :(

My inlaws used to be like that, but with FIL passing away (and being the only driver) it doesn't happen anymore. Such is life? Lol.

Oh, FYI: Anyone who likes to shop at Gymboree, the entire store is $13.99 and under right now. There's dresses and stuff that were orginally $60 and are $13.99, its nuts. Wish I had more money to spend there right now!!!

My inlaws never come LOL they are too busy to bother and just expect us to drive 45 mins to visit :D

J is much better today - thanks for asking everyone. Its funny i find tylenol does better for fevers, and advil does better for pain.. But im with wendy i like to drug them up REAL good if i do it at all LOL. I tend to give tylenol at 5 as it wears off quicker, then i can give advil at 9 and its good for 8 hours LOL

sorry to hear Claire is sick Tiff - probably J's fault.

Maggs - enjoy the baby proofing!!

Glad you had a good meet up wendy!

Eh, even if she was the one who was sick if it wasn't her it'd be someone else. At least if its someone I know we can commiserate with how much it sucks with our kiddos being sick! :hugs:

Glad little J is on the mend. Off to stalk your journal Tiff!!

So BIL was over last night and apparently he's up for a few days, staying at random places and wants to stay here for a couple of nights. Great, just great...just what I want to do on my last couple of days off on mat. leave, have to cook, clean and entertain an extra fecking person in the house! *sigh*

:nope: That's so rude Maggs!

I hope Claire feels better soon :hugs:

Glad J is doing better :)

my in-laws never visit period :rofl:

That really sucks Maggs :hugs: I hate having guests that outstay their welcome...and usually they're only welcome for a few hours :rofl:

I do too, its not very fun at all! Especially when you are the one who has to clean up after them. :nope:

Rain rain rain sigh.... Anna decided to dump her milk on me when I was picking up her fork. I couldn't help laughing because she got me good.

I didn't even think she was sick!! I would have never brought her with 2 newborns if she was sick... she did have a runny nose - but everyone pretty much agreed based on the amount of drool it ws likely teeth. Then 2 days later she came down with fever. Its nothing like Claires though - it was done and over pretty quickly :(

J is really whining tonight. I am going to enforce a bedtime soon.. .she has been asking for night night since i picked her up at 5 but everytime we go up she just screams to play with her toys... my patience is starting to wear thin.

Honestly I don't think I have heard of anyone being way more patient then you, sara! I am really strict and I draw the line, I don't know how you have the patience for all the stalling and stuff LOL

Maggs- sorry about your BIL! I would be really annoyed... And there is no way id be catering to an unexpected guest. My mom is bad enough, she comes here alot after work to "help" me and somehow I am the only who ends up cooking, cleaning up dishes etc and doing mostly everything. The only consolation is that she buys us dinner once in awhile.

Hope that the rain goes away for tomorrow Sandra!

I hope that she goes down easily for you Sara (or went down I guess). And I know you wouldn't have brought J if you thought she was sick :hugs: And really with the amount of places we go and Hannah goes even I am pretty sure I can't avoid the bugs. Especially with her current tendency to stick her fingers in her mouth :roll:

Alia has licked the handle of the grocery part before :sick:
and at No Frills they have those things on the chains to get the quarters out...well Alia makes it her mission to try and suck on it :roll: And when I catch her trying to get it in her mouth she starts giggling like crazy :haha:

Hannah's finger obsession has been very recent. You know how they put their fingers in their mouth when teething? Well it's kinda like that only she's got all her teeth :wacko: I'm thinking it's a reaction to Rhys's birth :shrug: Super annoying though and gross when she touches me afterward :haha:

Jasmine has been doing the same thing vickie... she is constantly chewing on her hands and toys and random objects. I have no idea what is with it but its driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!

haha melissa- the thought of alia purposely trying to suck on the chain on the shopping cart is actually pretty funny.

Peyton went through a really annoying sand/dirt eating phase which thank god he has stopped... there was no way to stop him either, he would eat anything outside lol

A lot of kids at H's preschool do that, or suck on their tshirt collars! I think its normal!

Andrew will occasionally lick the wall in a public place :sick: Weird and gross.

Him and I are currently waging a diaper war. He will not let me put a diaper on him, so I said no bedtime story. So far he hasn't caved, but I figure if he falls asleep i can just put it on him. I used to do backwards zipped sleepers, but he figured out how to get out of those too :dohh:

That's a tricky one Amanda!!!
Alia likes to wear clothes...she likes to wear as much clothes as possible :rofl: Like she'll walk around for hours with a sock on one hand just because she can. And she loves putting on her shoes/boots, hats, glasses, necklaces, etc. And likes to sleep with socks on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->