Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Ya I guess I'm one of the crazy ones who has too many kids close together! But I'm glad it will all be over with and we will be able to move on wih our lives and enjoy our family.

I know people say we will miss having babies and stuff... I'm sure we will but when your done you really do get the feeling that your family is complete and you can move on!

:hi: Hi Terri!!! Don't run off :lol:

My niece's 1st birthday party is on Sunday so I'll be going with the girls. It's also father's day but Nathan has to work all day so he won't be coming. I thought of a great little father's day present for him though! The party is in Belleville so I'm going to place a take-out order at the sushi restaurant and he'll come home from work to a fridge full of sushi!! I've already made him a nice card from the girls with tracings of their little hands :)

Joss - sometimes I think I should have done it quickly before I gave myself too much time to think about it. Plus, if we struggle TTC'ing, he'll be reaching 5 years old which I sometimes think is too old for us!

I have to work at 7:30 tomorrow, so I have to be up around 5:15am. I really should go to bed, but I want to watch this guy walk over niagara falls! lol. I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow!

Lol I kinda copied your idea, except I just did painted hand prints because I couldn't get Peyton to keep his hand flat to trace.

We have jasmines ballet recital in the morning and then there is a picnic toms work is hosting so we will do that after.

Should be interesting, the kids were hellions again to get to sleep and unfortunately they don't ever sleep in!

Alia's new favourite thing is tracing her hand :haha: The card has like 5 tracings of Alia's hands and only one of Joni's haha

Natalie that was my approach...get pregnant again before I have time to think things through :rofl: Hope it happens quickly for you!! 4 years is a nice gap :) School age!

Haha I thought a two year age gap would be perfect, but then I got two for one :rofl:

It's not that bad though. A lot of work, but not as bad as people made twins sound. I may change my mind once they start crawling though

Honestly Andrew is the bigger problem. Let's just say I cleaned up a poop and two pees in his bedroom today. I'm scared of the thought of two two year olds at once :nope:

OMG I just watched a supernanny with quad 2 year olds. It was insane. Insane.

I don't even want to think about it haha... Lucky you got the twins and I didn't Amanda! I have nowhere near the support system for twins.

3 kid all 22ish months apart will be bad enough I think lol

I would agree that Hannah is by far the harder of my two. She's hell on wheels :haha: Rhys has his days but overall we struggle way more with Hannah than we do with him :rofl:

It sounds like everyone has a fun weekend planned!

We made Stan a card for fathers day with Hannah's hand print and Rhys's foot print and I let Hannah draw all over the inside :rofl: We also painted a picture frame and put stickers all around it. He wants some hand weights so I'll let him pick those out tomorrow and I'll have Hannah telling him in the morning we are taking him out to breakfast for father's day :)

We went to the Waterfront festival here today! It was a lot of fun

:hi:
So much stupid moving stress.
Hugs to all!
Don't expect to hear too much from me until after July 1! :dohh:
Then the move will be over and I will be able to sort of breathe again.
Thinking of all of you and hoping everyone is well! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!! Haven't been around in a while. Singlemommyhood isn't easy, but it's sure fun (and tiring). Mostly, I'm working an average of 5-6 days a week, and work in the evenings, but I'm moving to dayshift soon so I can be home for dinner and bedtime.

Court is next week to finalize custody, which is AWESOME! :happydance:

Ummmm...the sun shines now, lol. I'm much happier since getting away than I was when I was still pretending I could fix my marriage.

And I met a man :cloud9: . We're not official yet, as I'm waiting to get through counselling and heal from the abuse, but I smile because of that, too. He wants to take me to Hawaii in October

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. I've missed you guys. Haven't even had time to really get on BnB let alone come in here and say hi.

Any new news for anyone? I'd love to catch up!

I don't even want to think about it haha... Lucky you got the twins and I didn't Amanda! I have nowhere near the support system for twins.

3 kid all 22ish months apart will be bad enough I think lol

You'll do FINE, Joss. It DOES get easier, I promise, and they'll always be good friends. Zoe and Izzy are 20 months apart, and Izzy and Anberlin are 29 months apart. Izzy's VERY protective of both of them, especially of Anberlin. It's absolutely adorable!

;)

Hello Hello.

Hand, foot, mouth disease here so its been hell. Pretty sure thats what it is today, since Pudge has the blisters on the palms of his hands now and the soles of his feet. :grr:

:hugs: I was worried that it was Hand, Foot and Mouth Wendy! :( Hope Pudge feels better soon hunny! :hugs:

:wave: Hey Brandi! Glad things are going well for you. :)

We went out for lunch today. It was the first time we've taken all the kids out to eat and they did great! We had to wait a long time for our food, but the kids were fine and we didn't complain BUT they gave us our whole order for free! :shock: Twin perk I guess :)

:hugs: I hope that Elliot feels better soon.

:hi: Brandi

That's awesome Amanda :)

we took Stan to breakfast this morning, Hannah almost didn't make it through :haha: i think she was overly tired from yesterday though

Good luck with the move Sarah :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->