Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Oh sorry Wendy I hope Elliot gets over it quickly :hugs:

Amanda that's awesome!!! I need to borrow SIL's baby next time we go out and see what happens :lol:

Vickie - Congratulations on your new little guy. He's very handsome. What did you name him?

Awwww, love the name! He's a real cutie.

Who is next? Joss? Any new pregnancies I've missed announcements for?

Haha yes I think I'm next Brandi! Thanks and glad to hear your doing well!!

Wendy- I hope pudge is feeling better soon!!!

:hi: Brandi! Long time no see!!

Aww Wendy, hope Elliot feels better soon, the poor wee guy!

Amanda--can't believe you got your whole meal free...amazing!!

Good luck with your move Sarah, not long to go now.

Joss--didn't you have some viewings the last few days? How did they go or dare I ask....

Well I survived my first weekend back to work. Not without incident though! On the way to work on Saturday, there was a car that left the road just a few mins before I got there so I stopped and ran back to make sure they got out of the car okay as I saw no one around. Was hard as there was a baby seat in the back and the back door open so assume there was a little one in the car :cry: Thankfully no one was there but the car was totalled and about another 8 ft, it would have been in the river! I work tomorrow, Thursday & Friday this week. Think DH is going to take half a day on Friday so we don't have to pay for a baby sitter.

Jack's doing well, I missed him so much! He's just cut through his 3rd tooth over the weekend and pulls himself up on everything! As a result, we've had a massive bump and bruise on his forehead and a tooth cut his lip from a fall. Oh dear! Busy weekend what with work and did some Ebaying, felt like I barely sat down.

That must have been scary, Maggs. Glad no one was there, and I hope no one had been hurt!

That is scary maggs! Hopefully it means everyone was able to be taken to safety! Poor jack! It's hard when they are little and learning and get all the bumps and bruises!

One of the showings last week apparently liked our house and were considering it but they had a couple more to see and we should know this week. We've heard that story a number of times and they never come back lol

That's scary Maggs, but glad you survived the week at work :hugs:

Joss hope something comes of that!

:hugs: Maggs, that would have pulled on my heart strings as well. :nope: Hope they are okay... were you able to read anything in the local paper?

I'll cross my fingers regardless Joss! Hope you can offload that house soon!

No haven't heard anything Tiff. There are accidents on that road every week, too windy and narrow and everyone speeds!

Hope something comes of it Joss, I've been thinking about you lots!

Well best news I've heard all day, the midwives emailed me back and they are going to send the referral for an induction to my OBGYN!!!!!!! Yayyyyy I will have my baby in less then a month :) no waiting or going overdue!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news Joss :thumbup:

Wow Maggs that's scary!

Just got back from a really fun playdate and all three kids are napping now :happydance:

that is scary Maggs :( :hugs: Glad your first days back went well otherwise

that's great Joss! :)

glad you had a fun play date Amanda and that the kids all napped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->