Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Morning ladies! Up and at em here, off to work in a couple of hrs. My SIL is watching Jack today, she'll be a regular babysitter when DH is working. A bit nervous cause I've only left him with her for an hour at a time and he'll be there about 6 hrs today! But she's out to her littlest boy's sports day at preschool so hopefully Jack will be entertained by it all.

He was awake last night again at 2:40am (2nd night in a row) at the exact same time. Not hungry but I end up nursing him anyway and he rolls over on his belly and goes back to sleep in bed with me. Very odd!

Have a good day at work maggs! I'm sure jack will be fine :)

have a great day Maggs! I bet Jack will love playing with the other kids... I can barely get a goodbye kiss from J anymore she's too busy running off to play when i drop her off :)

:grr: Andrew is driving me nuts! He loves his sisters which is great, but he's all over them sometimes and it understandably annoys them. He gets right in their faces "oh cute!! Oh my baby! Oh little hands! Cute little hands!!" he practically yells it in their faces while grabbing their hands, kissing their cheeks and not so gently cuddling his head into them :wacko: And at the moment he's trying to climb on top of the Jumperoo Clara is playing in :rolleyes:

i can see that!! Alyssa is very much like that around J (and she's almost 4). she did the same to her sister (who is 5 months older than J) and now views J as the "baby" and does it to her... Unfortunately i think its just a toddler thing - you just have to teach him to give them space (i don't doubt you are trying :) )

That would be totally frustrating Amanda! On one hand its awesome how into his sisters he is, but at the other time... its really hard that he's so into his sisters. :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Most boring day EVERRRRRR

I hate being trapped in the house, but I dont want to spread this sickness to any other kids, because IT SUCKS. Luckily my kids are back to normal but it gets so boring watching boring kids tv and playing play doh. I need company!

awww wendy :( how is E doing?? is he contagious until all the blisters are gone?

aww wendy, im glad they are getting better!!!!

Amanda- I can see how that would get annoying! At least he loves them :D

that would be frustrating Amanda :hugs:

Hannah is so-so with Rhys. Sometimes she smothers him but a lot of times she flat out ignores him still.

Glad that E is getting better, hopefully you can get out soon :hugs: It is hard being stuck inside!

Boy do I feel like a shit parent tonight...

Jasmine has been getting really bad lately... I am sure its a combination of lack of attention from all the house showings and her moving into Peytons room etc...

But I lost it on her tonight. I've been really trying to do all the positive parent type things I can... She didnt nap today either which probably played into things, I had taken Peyton to our room to put him down because they just cant nap together lol... And Tom didn't make her go back up to bed when she was stalling.

The evening ended up with her being really miserable to Peyton, hitting him in the head with a toy hair dryer etc... She got sent up to bed immediately. I made her lay in her own bed while I read the bedtime story. I still sat with her for a few minutes before I left. She also spent the evening completely ignoring everything, was completely rude at dinner time. We have a real issue getting her to sit down and stay seated for dinner times.

Then I came downstairs and sat down for a few minutes and could hear them upstairs which is normal. Like 20 minutes later Peyton was sitting at the stairs crying and Jasmine is telling me he had a nightmare. I looking in their room and OMG WHAT AN EFFING MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been cleaning this stupid house all evening and the last thing I want to see is every piece of kids clothing we own thrown over the floor, all the stuffed animals thrown around the room.

Needless to say she got yelled at which I feel really bad about because it scared Peyton. I tried asking her why she was being so bad and she kept saying because she wants to. I tried telling her people dont like it etc.

I don't know what else to say?

:hugs: We all have those moments when we're just pushed to the limit... And I can just see Alia doing those exact same things in the future :dohh: Not sure what to do about, hopefully some of the ladies with older toddlers can help :hugs:

Helena is like that.

I actually texted my friend about it.

Just constantly sitting on Elliot. Throwing shit at him. Being annoying with no common sense. I swear I say DONT RIDE YOUR BIKE, TRUCK, WHATEVER OVER YOUR BROTHER 25 times a day.

And then she screams in my face SORRY and falls on the floor crying. It's hard to give them attention and hard for them to understand that babies just need more help then them, I think. I don't know. I am getting pissed off too, because its just little hellraiser things they do.

well I guess im glad im not the only one?? LOL Jasmine has only gotten bad like that lately.

Helena has just become this type of bad recently. Like a more jealous type of bad. Maybe shes just jealous of the new baby coming?

Oh and Helena will NEVER sit still at dinner. One time Brian tied her with a scarf to the chair lol. Another time it took me an hour of time out in her room to get her to eat one bite of chicken. I think its probably just one of those three year old things!

Ya maybe it is brought up by jealousy of the new baby... We had to give her nice pink room to the new baby. And now she keeps saying she doesnt want Peyton in her room.... The joys of only having 3 bedrooms... suck it up buttercup! LOL

We are going to be starting to work on getting Jasmine and Peyton moved into the downstairs bedroom soo and get them a nicer set up then what they have the room theyre in now.

I lost my cool on Claire today. She's getting rougher and rougher and when she has her meltdowns she really goes all out. :nope: More often than not she'll be kicking and screaming on the ground or she flings herself at me. :shrug:

She did that to me today and it really effin' HURT. I totally lost my cool and really yelled at her to watch what she was doing. :( I feel bad now because she can't help herself when she's like that but at the same time too I am not some kiddos punching bag (so to speak).

Definitely a trying age for sure. She's so contrary to EVERYTHING that I say. Drives me up the wall, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->