Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

And I'm pretty sure I read a lot of replies including ideas for h. Or experiences of what works for other people.

I dunno if you post about frustrations with kids sleeping your bound to get a lot of comments and experiences from people that you might not like hearing. There's nothing to be offended about, everyone just needs to take what they'd like from what's offered.

Tom has to sleep a good majority of the day as well. But we just agreed on a time to fix the nap problems and we did it because we felt it was for the best. It was over within days.

Actually Joss I just said I was not offended. I also said my problem was with Helena. But maybe now my problem is you putting words into my mouth. So my new question is how do we get you to stop being a fucking bitch to everyone in this thread at some point. I guess you enjoy causing rifts between people.

I also thanked everyone for the ideas. So thanks everyone for helping me and being understanding. I know everyones families are different and everyone parents differently. I was just explaining my situation so that it would give more of an open picture of what my day is like. Thanks for being awesome for both of my pregnancies. I guess I will talk to you on FB where I am treated respectfully and you guys know I value your opinions and situations. Later!

I dont think anyone was bashing your decisions or parenting skills? Im not sure how people posting what works for them and their experiences equates putting words in peoples mouths or trying to force anyone into changing their parenting style.

Maybe its your first reply to everyone, I reply alot on my iphone too so I know its hard to really type things how you want, but it seemed like you were pretty offended :shrug:

Well... this is awkward. I hate how we all bicker from time to time. :( :hugs: I've lost track of how many times I've said it but I really do think trying to convey tone over text is really hard.

What's everyone up to? I'm going to have a total pity party as I'm sick AGAIN!!!! :hissy: I haven't even fully gotten over the cold I caught 2 weeks ago and I'm back to being congested with a sore throat. FML!!!!!!!!

House to myself today though so just resting and having an Avatar: Last Airbender marathon on Netflix. :blush:

Its also RibFest/Craft Brewery here so we went yesterday and I had some delicious pulled pork. :thumbup: What is everyone else up to?

Hope you feel better soon!!!! It sucks that worst being sick in the summer.

Pulled pork sounds yummy!

We have just been hanging around the house this weekend. We. Went out to the barn for a bit earlier and the kids rode their pony.

feel better Tiff :hugs:

Well you know about my post office trip(s) :roll: We also watched a movie with Hannah :) Not much else going on really. I just helped prep dinner and should probably go feed Rhys. We've had a pretty quiet and relaxing weekend all around :)

haha thanks for changing the subject Tiff :lol: I was trying to think how to do it.

I had a really busy weekend and all I want to do is relax but DH wants to go golfing :growlmad: I really am not in the mood to contend with two cranky kids for dinner and bedtime by myself. I'm in the process of trying to guilt him into staying home....wish me luck!!!

Good luck Melissa!

i just left Stan outside with both kids :haha: After the way my morning went I figure I deserve a few minutes quiet :rofl:

Good luck Melissa! I hope he stays home!

Vickie I think you deserve it!

Amira is officially out of diapers!!! I'm so excited :D

That's awesome Rachel!!! We're in the middle of it with Alia but she's still in them for naps and bedtime.

Nathan went golfing :roll: Apparently Alia screaming and having an epic freak out doesn't make him want to stay home? :rofl:

well done Amira! :yipee:

AND well done Rach on your loss ;) You are doing amazing!

:rofl: Can't imagine why Melissa? Stan didn't have a choice I'm afraid, I was done with both kids by 6:30 :haha:

I'm such a great wife :rofl:
He felt bad though when he came home he gave me a shoulder massage and ket thanking me for letting him go :haha:

Isn't it great how the men get to somehow always go out when they want?? Lol!

Good job Amira!!!!

hmmm I should have gotten a foot rub for the post office trip X 2 today! Will tell Stan he's falling down on the job :haha:

She was so off and on about them I figured she'd be close to kindergarten by the time she was potty trained, all of a sudden she just decided that was it! She's working on night 4 with no diaper. I told her to call for us if she has to go to the bathroom but she's just been holding it until she wakes up in the morning.
Although this morning she woke up at 5:30 and came to her door (didn't say anything) but I heard her and she went to the bathroom and then cuddled in bed with us.
She's been doing awesome! I just love how one day she decided that was it. :D

Vickie I so think you should! A foot rub and a backrub!
Melissa I think you should have gotten a footrub as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->